Tom Perez warns he will detonate explosive vest at midnight unless Dems meet fundraising goal!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:oops:

WASHINGTON—In an effort to boost campaign contributions before election day, Tom Perez warned Friday that he will detonate his explosive vest at midnight unless Democrats meet their fundraising goal.​
“As the election quickly approaches, we urge our supporters to please act quickly to ensure that I don’t blow myself up in a crowded public place,” said the DNC chair, explaining that even a small donation of $5 or $10 would go a long way toward preventing hundreds of lives being senselessly lost in a preventable suicide bombing.​
“Without your monetary support, Biden and vulnerable Democratic senators are at risk of being turned to a smoldering pile of ash and bone.”​
At press time, Perez’s threat to kill himself if the goal was not met had caused DNC donations to drop significantly.​

zjj7c0vkvgrwajanwk5t.jpg

WASHINGTON—In an effort to boost campaign contributions before election day, Tom Perez warned Friday that he will detonate his explosive vest at midnight unless Democrats meet their fundraising goal.​
“As the election quickly approaches, we urge our supporters to please act quickly to ensure that I don’t blow myself up in a crowded public place,” said the DNC chair, explaining that even a small donation of $5 or $10 would go a long way toward preventing hundreds of lives being senselessly lost in a preventable suicide bombing.​
“Without your monetary support, Biden and vulnerable Democratic senators are at risk of being turned to a smoldering pile of ash and bone.”​
At press time, Perez’s threat to kill himself if the goal was not met had caused DNC donations to drop significantly.​

zjj7c0vkvgrwajanwk5t.jpg
Hope Pelosi is standing close by.

zjj7c0vkvgrwajanwk5t.jpg
Hope Pelosi is standing close by.
Maybe he should threaten to detonate it in a bunch of Democrats, and see if that motivates their base to contribute....:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back