Tom Hanks has coronavirus

After he and his wife recover, the hysteria should die down.

Ahhh, but what if he and his wife dies down and the hysteria recovers?

If I were betting, my money is on the hysteria dying and dying quickly.

It's all an overreaction.

If he dies of Corona Virus I will believe him.
It's as simple as that.
Technically it's the SARS-2 coronavirus. The sequel to SARS.

Angels & Demons died at the box office, so it wouldn't be the first time Hanks died from a sequel.

Wait a minute..Isn’t it summer in Australia? Didn’t Donald Dumbass, MD, (Mental Defective) say the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Was Dr. Dumbass wrong?
You've been consuming too much fake news again, as usual for you TDS afflicted morons.
They are such losers. I have been saying we will all deserve what is coming our way. We deserve it too, but these scumbags most certainly deserve it.

Wait a minute..Isn’t it summer in Australia? Didn’t Donald Dumbass, MD, (Mental Defective) say the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Was Dr. Dumbass wrong?
Autumn (fall) here you knob!!!

And yes; Tom and his sheila are in my home town at one of the best Hospitals in Oz(No 6). They'll survive quite well I suppose. It was the closest of the major ones.

Best Hospitals - Australia

Greg

Is Hanks in the hospital....is he dying?

ok....he is not

stop lying you Hanks!

Americans are not morons who will believe whatever you say!

(or are they LOL)
"Americans are not morons"

Unless you are in Macedonia -- you just disproved your own statement....

Rudy Gobert has the virus and he has absolutely no symptoms. He was going to play tonight. Think about that for a moment.

Yeah, duh, most people who have it never know it because for the overwhelming number of people it's nothing.
How many seniors has he unknowingly given an early death sentence? Who did he get it from that is probably still infecting people?

I really wish people would stop being irrational on this, here is WHY this highly contagious Virus is not a big threat to people under age 50:

LINK

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

47,723 (89%)
in Mild Condition

5,707 (11%)
Serious or Critical

===

Closed Cases

Cases which had an outcome:

68,304 (94%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,633 (6%)
Deaths

======

This LINK shows the age related demographics of WHO dies from the virus, it is dominant over 50 years of age, ZERO deaths for children 9 years and younger.
Many of us are over 50.

Just saying.

This is a good thing. Both of them will be fine and it will show the public through their tweets that the virus is not as dangerous as some people are portraying it to be. They will make a very visible and quick recovery.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.
A death sentence. Democrats tell me so

This is a good thing. Both of them will be fine and it will show the public through their tweets that the virus is not as dangerous as some people are portraying it to be. The will make a very visible and quick recovery.
Hanks is no spring chicken.

He is 63.

I mean not that old, but in that age they tell us that we should shit.

This is a good thing. Both of them will be fine and it will show the public through their tweets that the virus is not as dangerous as some people are portraying it to be. The will make a very visible and quick recovery.
Hanks is no spring chicken.

He is 63.

I mean not that old, but in that age they tell us that we should shit.
I guess that explains the run on toilet paper.

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

Here in the US, Dahmer ate more people than this virus has killed so far.

Dayum, he musta bin hongry.

How do you even find the time to eat 4600 people?

There haven't been 4600 cases of the disease here, let alone deaths.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Oh, i thought you would have used the more recent story of man being alive after being swallowed by a whale.

Local Man Alive After Being Swallowed by Whale at Shedd Aquarium - Rock City Times

Hey, are any of you brave leftists ever going to loudly and proudly mock the muslims for their beliefs or Hindus or make fun of Natives for doing rain dances?

Hilarious what hypocritical losers you are. I will be waiting for you to mock muslims openly, loser.

News Flash to Trump....the weather over there is hot warm and misty....so much for you assesment of summer killing of the virus, you magot fool

Now'd be a good time for him to get stranded on that island again and talk to the volleyball for a while.....

Wilson? No, he caught the Chinese Wuhan virus and deflated last week.

News Flash to Trump....the weather over there is hot warm and misty....so much for you assesment of summer killing of the virus, you magot fool

Your best bet is to move to Idaho where it's safe. Of course, you'd be the only black person in the whole state, but you'd manage.

Grow up.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Oh, i thought you would have used the more recent story of man being alive after being swallowed by a whale.

Local Man Alive After Being Swallowed by Whale at Shedd Aquarium - Rock City Times

Hey, are any of you brave leftists ever going to loudly and proudly mock the muslims for their beliefs or Hindus or make fun of Natives for doing rain dances?

Hilarious what hypocritical losers you are. I will be waiting for you to mock muslims openly, loser.

Here's ^^ a klown who takes a recording by Lord Buckley and somehow transmogrifies it into a strawman about Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslims.

Hard to believe how strong today's hallucinogens have become. :uhh:

Forum List

Back