Tom Coburn to Resign

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Hopefully science will find a cure for what ails him.

U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, Tom Coburn, to resign Posted on: 9:43 pm, January 16, 2014, by Bailey Woolum KFOR-TV, updated on: 09:52pm, January 16, 2014

Cancer. I hate that disease.

U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, Tom Coburn, to resign Posted on: 9:43 pm, January 16, 2014, by Bailey Woolum KFOR-TV, updated on: 09:52pm, January 16, 2014

Cancer. I hate that disease.

At least Dr. Coburn doesn't have colon cancer, the worst cancer to die from.

Battling cancer again, Coburn may cut short his term - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Sen. Tom Coburn doesn’t seem like a typical cancer patient.

The Oklahoma Republican often arrives in his office two hours before his aides, sometimes as early as 4 a.m. He attends virtually all of his committee hearings. And in the evenings, he either dines with his senator buddies at Capitol Hill establishments or attends his weekly meetings of Christians, conservatives and others at his well-known C Street house.

But for the past several months, the 65-year-old Coburn has privately been undergoing intensive treatment for a recurrence of prostate cancer, a battle that could end up cutting short his second Senate term, which is scheduled to expire in January 2017.

It was a different cancer that took out Ted Kennedy at a very critical moment. The regime was counting on his Senate vote to pass Obamacare but he up and died against their wishes - for which me might not have been forgiven had not an election intervened and the vote he would have cast became unimportant.

For a time, though, one might speculate whether the regime might have his carcass secretly stuffed and animated to preserve the illusion that he was alive and voting. After all; he wouldn't have to move much and not even speak - just press the right button.

It was a different cancer that took out Ted Kennedy at a very critical moment. The regime was counting on his Senate vote to pass Obamacare but he up and died against their wishes - for which me might not have been forgiven had not an election intervened and the vote he would have cast became unimportant.

For a time, though, one might speculate whether the regime might have his carcass secretly stuffed and animated to preserve the illusion that he was alive and voting. After all; he wouldn't have to move much and not even speak - just press the right button.

Good luck and Godspeed in your battle against prostate cancer Senator Coburn. I hope modern medicine's R&D can find a cure for you in time...

It's not likely you'll see many messages from your political rivals like the scumbag message above.

LOL....I have to admit this made me laugh a little

Good luck and Godspeed in your battle against prostate cancer Senator Coburn. I hope modern medicine's R&D can find a cure for you in time...

It's not likely you'll see many messages from your political rivals like the scumbag message above.

You gotta admit they are a classy bunch.

Bury-Obamacare-with-Kennedy1.jpg

You gotta admit they are a classy bunch.

Bury-Obamacare-with-Kennedy1.jpg

Is that an SEIU poster underneath?

Hopefully science will find a cure for what ails him.

And now, Tom Brokaw has been diagnosed with the dreaded cancer. May he be saved. :(

NBC News veteran Tom Brokaw announced Tuesday that he was diagnosed in August with multiple myeloma, a cancer affecting blood cells in the bone marrow.

In a statement, published on NBCNews.com, Brokaw said he and physicians at the Mayo Clinic were very encouraged with his progress.

NBC's Tom Brokaw diagnosed with cancer - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back