Tolerant, Cosmopolitan, and Socially Liberal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were plenty of jewish scientists providing nazis too...

Actually, there weren't. Any Jew working in government or academia was dismissed by the Nazi government many years before the war. By the time World War II started in 1939, all Jews in German who weren't in hiding were either deported or sent to concentration camps.

I don’t think people realised what went on before, in the lead up to the actual Holocaust.

The turning point came when Jews in Germany were stripped of their German citizenship, and even then , when they fled to “safety”, it was like going from the frying pan into the fire.

with such toxic ideologies, you can never know when it will get out of control and consume everything around it...

hence people should never think twice to act against any tendencies...

white supremacist movements have immediate impact to anyone who are not in that tight circle...

and a president who cant openly condemn white supremacy, even when the question is asked openly, plain and simple, is as toxic as it gets...

Then you go confusing genetic tests for Jewishness with genetic tests for race

There are no 'genetic tests for Jewishness' in Jewish Law. The concept of 'Jewish Blood' didn't begin with Jews, but with another group, friends of the OP.

View attachment 428057

Yes. It’s all there. Categorised quite nicely. For all to see.

Hitler defined Jewishness?

Hitler defined HIS definition of Jewishness. A definition that remains quite popular with like-minded people.

However, Hitler's definition of Jewishness has nothing to do with reality. It is merely a tool for persecution.

I still can’t fathom how they all fell for it.

Actually, there weren't. Any Jew working in government or academia was dismissed by the Nazi government many years before the war. By the time World War II started in 1939, all Jews in German who weren't in hiding were either deported or sent to concentration camps.

I don’t think people realised what went on before, in the lead up to the actual Holocaust.

The turning point came when Jews in Germany were stripped of their German citizenship, and even then , when they fled to “safety”, it was like going from the frying pan into the fire.

with such toxic ideologies, you can never know when it will get out of control and consume everything around it...

white supremacist movements have immediate impact to anyone who are not in that tight circle...

and a president who cant openly condemn white supremacy, even when the question is asked openly, plain and simple, is as toxic as it gets...

Is that just another jibe at Trump?

not at all...

just defining a process here...

this is how it works in "human behavioral biology";

in an environment full of competition, you need to be in a group to be able to thrive...
thats in fact how jews did thrive in europe for centuries...
the same tendency is what supremacist ideology is based on...
hence they need all these bs definitions and terminologies to form a circle(like in the case of nazis we are discussing here)...

but the problem in the case of supremacist ideologies is that; the circle has to shrink smaller and smaller, with the competition increasing higher and higher...

so the people who think they are in the circle, one day find themselves kicked out of the circle...

thats why they cant see it coming till the last minute when it all turns against them...

some jews may think trump and his supremacist crowd giving them a ticket in the circle...

my humble advise would be caution and logic for those who feel comfortable in there...

not at all...

just defining a process here...

this is how it works in "human behavioral biology";

in an environment full of competition, you need to be in a group to be able to thrive...
thats in fact how jews did thrive in europe for centuries...
the same tendency is what supremacist ideology is based on...
hence they need all these bs definitions and terminologies to form a circle(like in the case of nazis we are discussing here)...

but the problem in the case of supremacist ideologies is that; the circle has to shrink smaller and smaller, with the competition increasing higher and higher...

so the people who think they are in the circle, one day find themselves kicked out of the circle...

thats why they cant see it coming till the last minute when it all turns against them...

some jews may think trump and his supremacist crowd giving them a ticket in the circle...

my humble advise would be caution and logic for those who feel comfortable in there...

I’m looking from afar.

Maybe I get a clearer view.

But only here, not over there.

In 1967, it was Jewish activists who sued to overturn bans on interracial marriage in America, yet in 2020, the Jewish state retains the strictest miscegenation laws in the world.

This is the subject of a new Press TV documentary on Israelis who are not allowed to marry by the country’s Rabbinate. Some couples use a loophole that allows them to marry abroad, but with COVID travel restrictions this has become impossible.

The Zionist state does not allow its citizens to obtain a civil marriage. Jewish apologists will often assert that Israel’s marriage laws are primarily motivated by the population’s concern with religious tradition, but a Gallup survey has found that Israel is one of the least religious countries in the world.

Under the rules set by the Rabbinate, a Jew who seeks to marry an individual who might be racially impure under Halakhic law must subject their spouse to DNA tests in order to prove their “genetic Jewishness.” Converts to Judaism and communities such as Ethiopian Jews are also largely banned from wedding.

Though Israel’s population is 75% Jewish and the country is highly secular, 98% of Jews say their friends are mostly or only Jewish. 89% of Jews also say they would not accept their child marrying a Gentile, going as high as 97% were the theoretical partner a Muslim.

While mixing in general is rare, the Israeli state funds initiatives every year intended to discourage Jews from dating outside their race. A street organization composed of Jewish men called Lehava patrol more cosmopolitan neighborhoods in Jerusalem and beat up interracial couples.

Jews in the United States are also known as the people who pioneered gay marriage, but in Israel same-sex marriage is prohibited.

In Israel marriage is a respected institution that enjoys fierce government protection. 50% of Jews marry by the age of 25, while in America only 29% of people between the ages of 18 to 34 are married.

With 95% of American Jews affirming support for the state of Israel, the sincerity of our country’s vanguard of “tolerance,” cosmopolitanism and social liberalism ought to be brought into question.

Erik Striker

It's almost like it's on purpose.

You're confusing a lot of stuff here. It's NOT an Israeli govt mandate to have the Rabbinate approve marriages.. THe govt has no RIGHT TO STOP THEM from approving marriages. You said yourself Israel is kinda a secular nation in terms of religiousity.. So there are 3 branches of Judaism.. Dont' have to rely on the "official Rabbinate" to approve a marriage.

Then you go confusing genetic tests for Jewishness with genetic tests for race.. Make up your mind. Which is it? The Jewishness part is even HOTLY debated in Israel.. Lots of disagreement about who is "Jewish enough".. So I have NO DOUBT that there are Arab/Jewish marriages, Black/White marriages and you'll be SHOCKED I'm sure to learn how TOLERANT Israel is to Gays..
So you are saying Israel offers civil marriages?

The Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox are not a majority in Israel. The Ultra-Orthodox however now exceed over 10% of the population, which is indeed problem, nobody denies that is a problem in any of the mainstream Israeli news sources, hence the efforts and attempts to mainstream them into Israeli govt. and institutions. Personally I think that is a big mistake, but it's not my country, they can shoot themselves in the foot if they want, and I see no obligation on anybody else's part to accept their influence on Israeli govt. If they get their way with their ridiculous 2nd Century 'racial purity' laws, they will have to expel 90% of the country. Those ridiculous laws are the main reason they were so few in numbers after the Exiles returned and by the time of the Revolt were easily crushed by a relatively small Roman auxillary police force. Even during the Bar Kochba Revolt they wasted forces and energy trying to exterminate the 'Evul Galileans'; sounds a lot like the Nazi dumbassery, doesn't it? That's because hard core racism has roughly the same political and military results throughout history: it's a hobby for morons.

Last edited:
I do not understand why there is confusion between the differences of opinion on certain issues between people in the United States and in Israel.

Jewish people in the United States are AMERICANS first (not Jewish first).

Jewish people in Israel are ISRAELIS first (not Jewish first).

OF COURSE, the two nationalities have different views on many issues.

A complete lie and a scam to keep implying Trump is some kind of Nazi. Your credibility is toast, like your fellow deviants on the rest of the left.

White supremacy, lol. Maybe when you condemn Jewish supremacy in Palestine.

Different views on, say, borders?

Jews in the US were single-handedly responsible for the nation-killing 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which opened the borders and condemned European-Americans to minority status. The bill was signed into law by epsteined president Lyndon Johnson on Oct 3, 1965 at a ceremony at the Statue of Liberty. That night, there were great celebrations across the New York metro area as Jews celebrated their great victory over the gentiles.

Jews in Israel have the tightest borders in the world outside maybe North Korea.

Different views on, say, borders?

Jews in the US were single-handedly responsible for the nation-killing 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which opened the borders and condemned European-Americans to minority status. The bill was signed into law by epsteined president Lyndon Johnson on Oct 3, 1965 at a ceremony at the Statue of Liberty. That night, there were great celebrations across the New York metro area as Jews celebrated their great victory over the gentiles.

Jews in Israel have the tightest borders in the world outside maybe North Korea.

Excellent example of what I was trying to say.

Jewish people in the United States have been traditionally very liberal. Some people explain it by saying that the horrific persecution of Jewish people throughout European history has predisposed them to lenient immigration laws here.

Now in Israel, the Jewish people there are thinking first of their security. So they enforce strict border laws. By the way, they are not so strict as one imagines. I have read that many ladies & gentlemen from sub-Saharan countries have entered Israel and that the government is having problems in assisting them to leave. They (understandably) do not want to leave.

Bottom line: Jewish Americans are Americans first; Jewish Israelis are Israelis first.

Have a nice weekend!

It's a losing battle, Juice.

The average super patriotic american clown can't even recognise the zionist monster cock that's right inside his mouth, let alone something as "subtle", as "metaphysical", as "vaporous" as jewish political influence in America's immigration laws.

So you might just as well be preaching to your pets.

Originally posted by flacaltenn
Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, David Horowitz, Ben Stein, Michael Savage (somewhat a looney), Dennis Prager --

30473.jpg

Ok, now tell us when Shapiro, Horowitz, Stein and the others explicitly stated America's right to preserve its racial composition just like every other nation on Earth?

Noooo, Siiiir!!

They oppose illegal immigration but they support the destruction of America's racial composition by LEGAL MEANS.

They fully support the "lawful" destruction of the nation's racial makeup through the laws conceived and put forth by jewish congressman Emanuel Celler as Street Juice so correctly pointed out.

Flacaltenn is the epitome of a likeable, agreeable guy...

Not to mention a fair, reasonable guy...

I've never seen him irl, but I imagine it's impossible not to like the guy as a individual.

But the truth must be said...

Accepting millions of his people in the 19th and early 20th centuries was the biggest mistake America has ever made in her entire history.

The Jewishness part is even HOTLY debated in Israel..

Oh really, is that so?
Look around, this Halachah is basic knowledge even among gentiles.
Only a Jewish mother bears Jewish children. The law is actually very clear, and people know it.

Nothing to debate really.
Surveys show that in the US outside of the orthodox community, most don't know whether they actually have a minyan. And these seem to me the only ones who want to "debate" it, and also by coincidence tend to have non-Jewish grandchildren.

How can You debate that?

It's a compromise to keep the 8% of "promise keepers" in the Ultra Orthodox happy. If you get married OUTSIDE -- they have no power to force the govt NOT to recognize your marriage..

Not 8%, but 1/8th of the population,
probably more since the 2019 data I'm referencing,
And it's incorrect to assume only the orthodox Israelis follow this Halachah.

It's actually the majority.
Only about 7% of Israelis choose civil marriage abroad.

I admittedly know nothing about marriage laws in Israel. Upon a cursory search, it seems that Israeli law prohibits marriage between Jews and non-Jews. Is my understanding accurate?

The law allows various communities to formalize marrige according to their traditions.
Couples who choose not to affiliate with any community court,
can have what is called a 'Brit Zugiyut' or 'Couple Covenant'.

As for the state this is a full formal marriage, as well regarding kids.
But it might have various implications in each community formalities.

For example a flat civil marriage, would force the Druze community court
to marry non-Druze, which is fundamentally contradictory to their traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back