Toilet Paper Crisis.Survey.How Much Do You Have?,,One Month? Two Months Supply?,Your Walmart Empty?

i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.

3 cases of 32 rolls each. My mother lives with my wife and I, and is old enough to have been around during the depression, so she insists on having an ample supply of paper products.

I'd be listening to the sage. She's seen this kinda thing.

We absolutely do listen. She has not lived to be almost 90 by not being vigilant.

We don't do a good job in my opinion of honoring our elders. At all. And we're going to lose more now.

Agreed. I feel fortunate to still have a living parent. I grew up in a household where my grandmother lived with us. So it's my turn now to look out for my mother. Luckily she and my wife have a great relationship.

Lost my parents, married over 60 years, couple of years ago, within 6 months of each other. Was very close and lifelongly also impacted by three grandparents, my maternal grandfather having died before I was born.

Sorry for your loss. 60 years together is a gift. My mom and dad were together for 55 years before he passed in 2006. I never knew my maternal grandmother, she died while giving birth to my mother. But my maternal grandmother was a very strong presence in our household, and the one that I always went to with any problem that I had.

My Mom and Grandma were both degreed musicians, life long piano teachers, church pianist/choir director and church organist respectively. Made it kinda tough to wiggle out of practicing piano. I did wiggle, but I still play and love to.

My mom plays the piano and organ. and she earned a degree in economics but her career was in HR.

I took guitar lessons starting at age 8, for 3 years. Still enjoy playing to this day.

Therapy.

i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.

3 cases of 32 rolls each. My mother lives with my wife and I, and is old enough to have been around during the depression, so she insists on having an ample supply of paper products.

I'd be listening to the sage. She's seen this kinda thing.

We absolutely do listen. She has not lived to be almost 90 by not being vigilant.

We don't do a good job in my opinion of honoring our elders. At all. And we're going to lose more now.

Agreed. I feel fortunate to still have a living parent. I grew up in a household where my grandmother lived with us. So it's my turn now to look out for my mother. Luckily she and my wife have a great relationship.

Lost my parents, married over 60 years, couple of years ago, within 6 months of each other. Was very close and lifelongly also impacted by three grandparents, my maternal grandfather having died before I was born.

Sorry for your loss. 60 years together is a gift. My mom and dad were together for 55 years before he passed in 2006. I never knew my maternal grandmother, she died while giving birth to my mother. But my maternal grandmother was a very strong presence in our household, and the one that I always went to with any problem that I had.

My Mom and Grandma were both degreed musicians, life long piano teachers, church pianist/choir director and church organist respectively. Made it kinda tough to wiggle out of practicing piano. I did wiggle, but I still play and love to.

My mom plays the piano and organ. and she earned a degree in economics but her career was in HR.

I took guitar lessons starting at age 8, for 3 years. Still enjoy playing to this day.

Therapy.

Indeed.

I have about 50-75 rolls left and should last me for well beyond this crisis,,

and before you get your panties in a wad I bought them a yr ago when supplies were abundant,,,

Right now I am okay at my house. I could have more, but I could have less. I am sure that we can all say such a thing about other things too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back