Toilet Paper Crisis.Survey.How Much Do You Have?,,One Month? Two Months Supply?,Your Walmart Empty?

i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.

I go by every morning and buy a pack or two if I can. I then pass them out to family and friends. I recently had a birthday and someone brought me a pack of my favorite hand sanitizing wipes. I found out it was one of her last packs. So I left it under the cushion in her house. I'll let her know about it tomorrow I think.
the TP crisis has to cool down sooner or later,,where do they trucks come from? Georgia?

"Cast your TP upon the waters... for it shall return to you in many days".....

i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.
Scored a 48 count case at an industrial supply wholesaler in town, today only $36.82 and far better quality than I expected for the cost.....:)

Scored a 48 count case at an industrial supply wholesaler in town, today only $36.82 and far better quality than I expected for the cost.....:)

Weld your doors shut! the mob is coming!

Normally, I tend to keep eight rolls on hand, however, I have since, upped it to 17. I figure that should hold me through the apocalypse.

Got two weeks worth, but not too worried about it. I have good neighbors and we always pool together when necessary

Normally, I tend to keep eight rolls on hand, however, I have since, upped it to 17. I figure that should hold me through the apocalypse.

17 is a Lucky number!... and also a prime number I believe... your in good shape.

I go by every morning and buy a pack or two if I can. I then pass them out to family and friends. I recently had a birthday and someone brought me a pack of my favorite hand sanitizing wipes. I found out it was one of her last packs. So I left it under the cushion in her house. I'll let her know about it tomorrow I think.
the TP crisis has to cool down sooner or later,,where do they trucks come from? Georgia?

"The Devil went down to Georgia and he was looking for a soul to steal...." Blah blah blah,
naw he was looking for toilet paper, and boy was he pissed when they were all out!

i wonder if famlies of bears are also rushing to wal mart

No , as I understand it, they usually S*** in the woods.. or at least thats how the story goes

Yep!

1585026262243.png

If one looks in the alleyways, there will most likely be someone selling TP out of the back of their vehicle, for a substantial cost.

If one looks in the alleyways, there will most likely be someone selling TP out of the back of their vehicle, for a substantial cost.

In my neighborhood it used to be tamales, NOW look what the world has become!

Apparently I used a word that was unacceptable, so I'll rephrase it.
If our people are hoarding toilet paper, does that make the US a sh*thole country?

In my neighborhood it used to be tamales, NOW look what the world has become!
If our public is hoarding toilet paper, does that make us a shithole country?

Well, i tend to look at it this way, you can take the man out of the shit hole, but you cant take the shit hole out of the man. So for all who it applies, you may have a point.

Forum List

Back