Toilet Paper Crisis.Survey.How Much Do You Have?,,One Month? Two Months Supply?,Your Walmart Empty?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.

In my town at two nearby stores, NO TP and PT are seen after two hours of the stores opening. The limit is now ONE roll or package allowed to buy. I got my SINGLE TP package just in time 3 days ago.

Last edited:
well thank god this publix had some, so now i have about 20? rolls,,,yet here in sarasota...i think most stores are empty

1585022968907.png

Enough, here enough. lol
and now its flour! damm! i should of thought of that last week,,,i know how to bake bread..no flour at wal mart or publix,,,,u just need to be there right after its stocked

I'm a prepper. So I have toilet paper. Here, the stores open and after stocking all night, the first dozen customers get 1 package or 1 roll (depending on how it's packaged) of toilet paper and it's gone. The stores open at 7 am for the elderly, handicapped and those at high risk of Corona. It's easy to outrun them (and I am one) so I can get a roll - or maybe 18 rolls if it came in one package. It means standing in a line in the dark and waiting and then racing to the rear of Wallyworld to see if anything came in. An hour and a half wait... the gamble that some will be there - and folks getting a bit too close (increasing your risks for the virus) may snag you some toilet paper, but at a great cost. Figuring my time, the extra trip to Wally World, etc. four rolls of toilet paper could cost $30 easily AND increase your risk of getting infected.

Enough, here enough. lol
and now its flour! damm! i should of thought of that last week,,,i know how to bake bread..no flour at wal mart or publix,,,,u just need to be there right after its stocked

LeeOnLido.............how can I answer you?

you have a very special weirdness ....lol.....it's quite confusing.....I don't know where you come from ....in your mind...you know?

I'm a prepper. So I have toilet paper. Here, the stores open and after stocking all night, the first dozen customers get 1 package or 1 roll (depending on how it's packaged) of toilet paper and it's gone. The stores open at 7 am for the elderly, handicapped and those at high risk of Corona. It's easy to outrun them (and I am one) so I can get a roll - or maybe 18 rolls if it came in one package. It means standing in a line in the dark and waiting and then racing to the rear of Wallyworld to see if anything came in. An hour and a half wait... the gamble that some will be there - and folks getting a bit too close (increasing your risks for the virus) may snag you some toilet paper, but at a great cost. Figuring my time, the extra trip to Wally World, etc. four rolls of toilet paper could cost $30 easily AND increase your risk of getting infected.
what about pasta? god, those shelves went empty too,,,i got the last two boxes last time,,and 4 packages of mac cheese,,that they did have

It's all about mind..............mind ................mind

are you right in your mind?

i was one of the lucky ones who already had about 8 rolls left before 100 million people rushed to stores to stock up.then, nothing for the next week or so. is this the same scenario in all 50 states? even alaska? so tell us where you are from and how much TP you have and if all your local retailers are empty.

I go by every morning and buy a pack or two if I can. I then pass them out to family and friends. I recently had a birthday and someone brought me a pack of my favorite hand sanitizing wipes. I found out it was one of her last packs. So I left it under the cushion in her house. I'll let her know about it tomorrow I think.

It's all about mind..............mind ................mind

are you right in your mind?
well at least i have 3 or 4 containers of frozen home made tomatoe sauce, now i need to buy 60 boxes of rottelle pasta. thats about 2 months supply

I bought 3 Costco giant 30 someting Scott's ..I picked one up for my gals house ...she thought I was nutz ...my buddy asked me to pick him up one
Who's crazy now eh

I had a half of one left over to...... a whole last me forever

I went before everyone panicked ....

I like Scott's it's the only brand I use.. one roll goes a long way and you can wad it up nice .

25 bucks a pop good deal

I go by every morning and buy a pack or two if I can. I then pass them out to family and friends. I recently had a birthday and someone brought me a pack of my favorite hand sanitizing wipes. I found out it was one of her last packs. So I left it under the cushion in her house. I'll let her know about it tomorrow I think.
the TP crisis has to cool down sooner or later,,where do they trucks come from? Georgia?

I bought 3 Costco giant 30 someting Scott's ..I picked one up for my gals house ...she thought I was nutz ...my buddy asked me to pick him up one
Who's crazy now eh

I had a half of one left over to...... a whole last me forever

I went before everyone panicked ....

I like Scott's it's the only brand I use.. one roll goes a long way and you can wad it up nice .

25 bucks a pop good deal
i just could not believe the long lines i saw at a local wal mart here about a week ago,,,i just left,,,dont have time to stand in line for 30 minutes!!!

Forget about GM making ventilators and 3M making the N95 Masks have them start producing rolls upon rolls of toilet paper that everyone needs.

Forum List

Back