Todd Palin's Snowmobile Team Sponsored by Venezuelan Oil Company

Talk about PDS...

Fox is very balanced, it's just that you guys never win the debate when it comes to facts, truth and reality. Fox makes you all look like the silly people you are, in constant denial of the truth and facts. Beleive me, libs are on the program and the more they are on the more convinced average Americans become to the fact that libs should never be in a leading role on anything especially government.:lol::lol:

Talk about PDS...

Fox is very balanced, it's just that you guys never win the debate when it comes to facts, truth and reality. Fox makes you all look like the silly people you are, in constant denial of the truth and facts. Beleive me, libs are on the program and the more they are on the more convinced average Americans become to the fact that libs should never be in a leading role on anything especially government.:lol::lol:

but haven't they been in charge for most of our nations history?

chavez, whether supported by the libs then or Mr. Palin now or you who are supporting Mr. Palin now, is still bad. Nothing anyone says changes that.

So, yeah, Mr. P should have found a different sponsor, at least so he does not make the American folks suspect that her inconsistency and silliness is infecting him. Hmmmm .... I wonder if he infected her?

128990192930610337.jpg

Palin parody writer: NBC added laughs to Leno visit
Washington Post - Lisa de Moraes - ‎Mar 5, 2010‎
A Maryland man who wrote a parody of Sarah Palin's autobiography and who says he and his wife flew to Los Angeles to attend the taping of

cue the laugh track.....​

I'm going to file this under: Who Gives a Fuck?

I swear, you'd think the woman was running for office. You all must feel very threatened by her presence in the public arena.

I agree. Palin isn't running for office. She isn't the Prez, Vice Prez, a Senator, a Congressman so who give a fuck what she or her family does??

Oh Wait. All the lefties on this board are just facinated by everything she says and does.

Oh well. They must not have anything better to do. LOL

People should be happy about this. A foreign country is actually spending money on something in the U.S. rather than the other way around.

Palin is an unending source of amusement for me. AvgGuyIA apparently doesn't think the US sticks it's nose on other nations biz....Iraq anyone?
We didn't just stick our nose into Iraq's business, we put a muddy boot up Hussein's ass. :lol:

Yes.

If memory serves me I do believe there were some very fine Canadian troops involved as well.

your memory isn't worth Jack n shit......and Jack left town.

I swear, you'd think the woman was running for office. You all must feel very threatened by her presence in the public arena.
Apparently a Canadian does, just like certain New Zealanders who feel the need to stick their nose into American politics because nobody gives a shit about their country.

My, are you a real chauvanistic dumbass.

I have traveled extensively in Western Canada, BC, Alberta, and the NWT. And loved every bit of it. Good people and a beautiful country.

I would dearly love to do the same in New Zealand and Australia.

Palin is an unending source of amusement for me. AvgGuyIA apparently doesn't think the US sticks it's nose on other nations biz....Iraq anyone?
We didn't just stick our nose into Iraq's business, we put a muddy boot up Hussein's ass. :lol:

And let the mastermind of the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil go free. Of course the connections of the Bush and Bin Laden families had nothing to do with that.

So, we managed to kick the ass of a nation with a population of 25 million, and no air force. Aren't you so proud? Even managed to do it on the basis of lies. I bet you are really proud of that.

That's why these fuckin' creeps like the OP try to destroy people.

LOL. The T is a perfect example of hypocracy. Were President Obama or Michele Obama to have a sports team that was supported by a foreign power, he would be screaming at the top of his lungs.

Forum List

Back