Today's Though Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
"Should the NFL expand to a 17 game season, 18 game season, leave it at a 16 game season, or go back to a 14 game season?"

I enjoyed the 14 game season and it would be great to go back to that and eliminate all pre-season games. It's only two less games and there was never a problem back in the day playing only 14 games.

"Should the NFL expand to a 17 game season, 18 game season, leave it at a 16 game season, or go back to a 14 game season?"

I enjoyed the 14 game season and it would be great to go back to that and eliminate all pre-season games. It's only two less games and there was never a problem back in the day playing only 14 games.

They want to expand because of $$$, but the number of injuries increases with more games, which the owners don't care about.

14 Games is good enough.

I like it at 16 games.

As it is, by the time teams get to the 15th/16th game, many of their starters are injured and they end up calling up players from the Taxi Squad.
Who are these guys?

How can NFL players make it through a 17 or 18 game season?

They’ve already announced a 17 game season with less preseason for 21-22. They will not be reducing the number of games. Thst would cut into the revenue streams, which will NEVER be allowed. I could see them going to 18 games. Thst actually makes more sense than 17, but they will not reduce the number of games, ever.

jacklambert_falcons.jpeg

Forum List

Back