Todays media

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's how I see it.

media fact 3.jpg
media fact 2.jpg
media fact 1.jpg

And the corrupt cockroaches push it as truth when they know better.

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape, that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Have you ever considered withdrawing your cooperation and participation?

Edward Louis Bernays
Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

• Banned

Must not have read too many of my posts.

• Banned

You are a very eager participant as evidenced by your thread here.
Fake news. As evidenced by the fact that if I blame you for being stupid, I am in no way responsible for your being stupid.

Fake news.
Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape, that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Edward Louis Bernays

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
if I blame you for being stupid, I am in no way responsible for your being stupid.

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
if I blame you for being stupid, I am in no way responsible for your being stupid.
I expect no personal responsibility for anything to ever escape you.

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
Do us a favor and go be a jackass somewhere else and derail someone else's topic.

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
Do us a favor and go be a jackass somewhere else and derail someone else's topic.
This dummy has shown he knows DIDLEYSQUAT about politics. What a moron!

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
What do you expect for a guy that plays with trannies?
But really he is just as jaded as the dems having to lie and distort to convey a message, a message of dismay, dissolution and ineptitude of political parties in power.....

Fake news.

Edward Louis Bernays
Gee, and we were getting along so well with your PM about how your bluesy self was so into the Bo Didley beat. What were his politics?

Edward Louis Bernays
What do you expect for a guy that plays with trannies?
But really he is just as jaded as the dems having to lie and distort to convey a message, a message of dismay, dissolution and ineptitude of political parties in power.....
Trannies, nice, way highbrow around here ain't ya'll.

Rudy Looks Like a Lady: Giuliani Dressed in Drag With Donald Trump in Newly Unearthed Footage

Forum List

Back