Today’s basketball compared to pre 90’s WOW

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m watching the 86 Celtics I’m watching Larry Bird dismantle the most athletic team the Houston Rockets in the finals..

Anybody that says athletic ability over basketball skill is good is on fucking crack cocaine this is the most entertaining sport ever when you include IQ..

someone needs to create a new BB leave.. can I get some investors?

I’m watching the 86 Celtics I’m watching Larry Bird dismantle the most athletic team the Houston Rockets in the finals..

Anybody that says athletic ability over basketball skill is good is on fucking crack cocaine this is the most entertaining sport ever when you include IQ..

SO good to see you're back! I hope all is well for you and your loved ones amidst the virus craziness.

• Banned

SO good to see you're back! I hope all is well for you and your loved ones amidst the virus craziness.
Same to you my friend,, I’m back to kick some liberals Ass metaphorically speaking lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back