Today's Awesome Garage Sale Finds

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Two 500-count bags of .308 (30 caliber) FMJ bullets. One bag is 175 grain the other is 145 grain. These are going for about $50 per hundred now, I got them for $30 per bag. Also a 1,000-piece box of Winchester small pistol primers for $20.

find1.jpg

A set of Lee powder measure scoops for $5.00. I use a digital powder dispenser, so I'll sell these on Ebay for about $15.

find2.jpg

An 1875 Lorillard chewing tobacco cutter for $20...

find3.jpg

A 1930's chalkware Indian boy. These are called "Carnival Ware." They were given out as prizes for throwing the rings over the stakes, or winning other carnival games...

find4.jpg

An old brass jeweler's 2-lens loupe for $1.00. No markings on it, so I don't know where it was made.

find5.jpg

A pipe for $1.

find6.jpg

A box full of Korean War US Army uniforms, including two early 1950's OD wool Ike jackets with trousers, one late 1950's dress green uniform with trousers and two shirts, the soldier's patches, Infantry collar disks, military ID card, two sets of dog tags, and a duffle bag. The lady wanted $20 so that's what I paid.

find7.jpg

find8.jpg

I'll probably go back out tomorrow.

Two 500-count bags of .308 (30 caliber) FMJ bullets. One bag is 175 grain the other is 145 grain. These are going for about $50 per hundred now, I got them for $30 per bag. Also a 1,000-piece box of Winchester small pistol primers for $20.

View attachment 392891

A set of Lee powder measure scoops for $5.00. I use a digital powder dispenser, so I'll sell these on Ebay for about $15.

View attachment 392892

View attachment 392893

A 1930's chalkware Indian boy. These are called "Carnival Ware." They were given out as prizes for throwing the rings over the stakes, or winning other carnival games...

View attachment 392894

An old brass jeweler's 2-lens loupe for $1.00. No markings on it, so I don't know where it was made.

View attachment 392895

A pipe for $1.

View attachment 392897

A box full of Korean War US Army uniforms, including two early 1950's OD wool Ike jackets with trousers, one late 1950's dress green uniform with trousers and two shirts, the soldier's patches, Infantry collar disks, military ID card, two sets of dog tags, and a duffle bag. The lady wanted $20 so that's what I paid.

View attachment 392898

View attachment 392899

"A 1930's chalkware Indian boy. These are called "Carnival Ware." They were given out as prizes for throwing the rings over the stakes, or winning other carnival games..."

I am LITERALLY offended by this RACIST item ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) I am LITERALLY SHAKING ( :abgg2q.jpg: )

View attachment 392891

View attachment 392892

View attachment 392893

View attachment 392894

View attachment 392895

A pipe for $1.

View attachment 392897

View attachment 392898

View attachment 392899

Those are called Eaton jackets..

Great finds JGalt! I particularly like the pipe and the Carnival Ware figurine.
It's an opium pipe do you know where he can buy a ball?

No but if I did, you'd finally have a complete pair of nuts.

:laughing0301:
You done already did smoked your balls?

Sorry, mang. You set yerself up for that one and I couldn't resist.

:auiqs.jpg:
Evidently your procurement of raw opium is weak at best.

I tried that stuff back in the late 60's, when I lived in Haight-Ashbury SF for a year. It was like a rubbery substance that we rolled up into a ball, and stuck it on a knitting needle. It just made me feel stupid and I sneezed alot.

Worst shit I ever did was an 8-way hit of something called "STP." It had a high content of strychnine in it and was a pretty bad trip. That was three days of my life I'll never get back.

Glad I don't do that shit anymore.

I tried that stuff back in the late 60's, when I lived in Haight-Ashbury SF for a year. It was like a rubbery substance that we rolled up into a ball, and stuck it on a knitting needle. It just made me feel stupid and I sneezed alot.

Worst shit I ever did was an 8-way hit of something called "STP." It had a high content of strychnine in it and was a pretty bad trip. That was three days of my life I'll never get back.

Glad I don't do that shit anymore.
Yes, strychnine is what they would use in bunk acid. I usually always did my opium as Thai Stick

I picked these up at a garage sale in Hill Valley. Anyone have any idea what I can do with them?

fusion-delorean.jpg

Forum List

Back