Today we went to a BLM(Blue Lives Matter) motorcycle parade, and it was full of Americans...Black, White, Hispanic and women.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The parade was a very nice change to all the misery that i have been watching on TV. There were Trikes and Harleys, some Honda's and Suzukis, with the police cruiser leading the 10 mile route. At the end they all gathered at a seafood joint where everyone was having a President Trump rally with law and order. It was a good day.

6275852_062720-wls-evelyn-dueling-protests-5p-vid.jpg

I asked the police in town if I could paint a Blue Lives Matter mural out on the highway and he said I probably shouldn't do it in case some crazies come by and saw it. I said that's the plan. While he stared at me I asked if they had any bean bags rounds I could get off them. He tried to keep a straight face but he couldn't.

The parade was a very nice change to all the misery that i have been watching on TV. There were Trikes and Harleys, some Honda's and Suzukis, with the police cruiser leading the 10 mile route. At the end they all gathered at a seafood joint where everyone was having a President Trump rally with law and order. It was a good day.

Very cool... Whereabouts in Florida are you? I'm in St. Augustine...

ALRIGHT!!! REAL Americans having a REAL good time TOGETHER, the way it's supposed to be!!!

Very cool... Whereabouts in Florida are you? I'm in St. Augustine...
About 20 miles north of St Augustine.. Nocatee..

Americans know the deal. I talk to all kinds of people a lot..

The majority sees through the BLM charade. NFL? Sucks to be them for supporting BLM.
Americans used to like football, before they supported Marxist assholes wreaking havoc in the US.
Now they can fuck off. They made their choice; Fuck 'em.
Them boys play ball; Real People make America really go 'round.
The ballplayers are overpaid, and are soon to get their paychecks cut.
I respect steelworkers more, believe that.
Even landscapers. They're out there getting it done every day.

Forum List

Back