Today is the 20th anniversary of Al Gore ending his "attack on democracy" by challenging the 2000 election results

That was about hanging chads in 1 state, while this is widespread fraud in several states...unprecedented*. No comparing the 2, (*that we know of so far.....but Dems put up red flags in 2006))
Exactly..beat me to it..comparing the two is ridiculous..apples and oranges.

I remember the touching moment when Vice President Gore as president of the Senate announced that the Electoral College had elected George W. Bush as the next President.

I wonder if Vice President Pence will be in the Senate to announce that the College has elected Joseph R. Biden, Jr., as the next President. Or will he decline to attend the Senate that day out of respect to President Trump.

I remember the touching moment when Vice President Gore as president of the Senate announced that the Electoral College had elected George W. Bush as the next President.

I wonder if Vice President Pence will be in the Senate to announce that the College has elected Joseph R. Biden, Jr., as the next President. Or will he decline to attend the Senate that day out of respect to President Trump.
I suspect Pence will be sick that day
He needs someone to check his spine

Last edited:

Pence is a thousand times the man that you’re !!
You’re a gutless coward

You’re a gutless coward
Prior to 2016, I admired Mike Pences values but not his political positions.

Then this man sold out his Christian values and accepted the Vice a presidency under the most non-Christian President in history. Since then, he has stood by and supported a man who has disgraced the office

No, he is not half the man I am

You’re a gutless coward

Then this man sold out his Christian values and accepted the Vice a presidency under the most non-Christian President in history. Since then, he has stood by and supported a man who has disgraced the office

You’re a sick creature of hate !
Pence is a symbol of everything good and decent about Christianity and being a conservative
You’re a reprobate !!!

I was not raised Christian but I strongly feel that Christianity is the only true religion and path to god . It is a thing of genius and beauty

You’re a gutless coward

You’re a sick creature of hate !
Pence is a symbol of everything good and decent about Christianity and being a conservative
You’re a reprobate !!!
A Christian man who sold out his Christian values
Not someone to be admired

I was not raised Christian but I strongly feel that Christianity is the only true religion and path to god . It is a thing of genius and beauty

Judaism is Gods favorite religion.
Of the thousands of possible religions.....God wanted his son raised a Jew

That was about hanging chads in 1 state, while this is widespread fraud in several states...unprecedented*. No comparing the 2, (*that we know of so far.....but Dems put up red flags in 2006))

Worse than that, Gore refused to concede for 37 days over chads IN ONE COUNTY OF ONE STATE. And the matter was openly and aggressively examined until the SC called an end to it while GW Bush stood on the sidelines and waited.

Here, today, we are dealing with thousands of cases of election and ballot tampering, rule breaking and vote flipping across multiple states showing a concerted, organized effort by democrats to defraud the American people, the matter has been blocked by the courts who have refused to examine the evidence, denied attorneys the right to share the evidence publicly, while the media and Joe Biden brazenly declared himself the winner even as they tried to totally bury the the story while claiming there was no basis to any of it with no knowledge even of the facts!

Worse than that, Gore refused to concede for 37 days over chads IN ONE COUNTY OF ONE STATE. And the matter was openly and aggressively examined until the SC called an end to it while GW Bush stood on the sidelines and waited.

Here, today, we are dealing with thousands of cases of election and ballot tampering, rule breaking and vote flipping across multiple states showing a concerted, organized effort by democrats to defraud the American people, the matter has been blocked by the courts who have refused to examine the evidence, denied attorneys the right to share the evidence publicly, while the media and Joe Biden brazenly declared himself the winner even as they tried to totally bury the the story while claiming there was no basis to any of it with no knowledge even of the facts!
Al gore had every reason to fight on !! I wish he won rather than Bush and I am a T fan

It's weird that only the elections Republicans lose are suspect.

Forum List

Back