Today is National Beer Day!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:beer:

Here’s an excuse to start drinking way before happy hour — Tuesday is National Beer Day!​
National Beer Day was first created in 2009 by Justin Smith of Richmond, Virginia and was officially recognized in the Congressional Record in 2017.​
National Beer Day is now celebrated every year on April 7, marking the day that the Cullen–Harrison Act was enacted after having been signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 22, 1933.​
The Cullen–Harrison Act is what led to the Eighteenth Amendment being repealed on December 5, 1933, with the ratification of the Twenty-first Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.​
Upon signing the legislation, Roosevelt made his famous remark, “I think this would be a good time for a beer.”​

It's also Voter Suppression Day in Wisconsin. Drink up bitches! :eusa_dance:

DoRCFaMVYAAE4pu.jpg

Last edited:
:beer:

Here’s an excuse to start drinking way before happy hour — Tuesday is National Beer Day!​
National Beer Day was first created in 2009 by Justin Smith of Richmond, Virginia and was officially recognized in the Congressional Record in 2017.​
National Beer Day is now celebrated every year on April 7, marking the day that the Cullen–Harrison Act was enacted after having been signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 22, 1933.​
The Cullen–Harrison Act is what led to the Eighteenth Amendment being repealed on December 5, 1933, with the ratification of the Twenty-first Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.​
Upon signing the legislation, Roosevelt made his famous remark, “I think this would be a good time for a beer.”​

today-is-national-beer-day-also-voter-suppression-day-in-71751523.png
Perfect excuse to start drinking beer now

Root beer will be what is in my cup and that is if I have any at all. Soda is one thing that I am staying away from while I diet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cherry Coke is what I go for when I cheat which is during the weekend. A&W is my favorite root beer because of it being caffeine free.

Root beer will be what is in my cup and that is if I have any at all. Soda is one thing that I am staying away from while I diet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cherry Coke is what I go for when I cheat which is during the weekend. A&W is my favorite root beer because of it being caffeine free.

Okay, we'll drink your beer ;) Btw - When not drinking beer, I've become addicted to these!

00012000190896-Y8LbZS9ft0jeIQ-en-US-0_s500.jpg

Root beer will be what is in my cup ...

I have met hundreds if not thousands of people from literally every corner of the world, and I have never met anyone not born in the US who liked root beer. I love it.

Last edited:
In Boston, every day is beer day.

Oh man, last time I was there I had a lobster roll, sampler of local oysters and several local IPA's at Row 34. HEAVEN! :D

yankeelobster-roll.jpg
Now I want a lobster roll and fries

I gotta make it myself down here
Lobster where I'm at is triple the price of friggin Corona Manhattan lol
I can afford but I always feel like I'm gettin ripped off :p

I'm putting on a mask and gloves ...goin on a meat run see what's out there ..
Ya know I didnt notice if they cleaned out the lobster tanks ..but I havent been in a store in many a day now

Root beer with a good dose of 151 was pretty tolerable. Like Craptain Morgan for real men.
Regular old beer/beer ? I gave that up at 16. Kiddie piss

Root beer with a good dose of 151 was pretty tolerable. Like Craptain Morgan for real men.
Regular old beer/beer ? I gave that up at 16. Kiddie piss

My buddy over in Boise got me addicted to IPA's. Now I can't stomach a Coors, Miller or Budweiser unless I'm literally Jonesing for a brew.

Forum List

Back