Today in AZ Fraudit News

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Well, at least they booted the butthole who was a losing candidate on the ballots HE was ā€œauditingā€ and who attended Donaldā€™s 1/6 riot.

But NOW, they plan on knocking on the doors of Biden voters to ensure that they REALLY voted for Biden. What could possibly go wrong there?

They are 10% of their way through and should be done by September, or by the 2022 midterms (whichever comes last ;-)

High school graduation time so they must pack up and get out for a week but trust them, those ballots will be in safekeeping :lol:

Well, at least they booted the butthole who was a losing candidate on the ballots HE was ā€œauditingā€ and who attended Donaldā€™s 1/6 riot.

But NOW, they plan on knocking on the doors of Biden voters to ensure that they REALLY voted for Biden. What could possibly go wrong there?

They are 10% of their way through and should be done by September, or by the 2022 midterms (whichever comes last ;-)

High school graduation time so they must pack up and get out for a week but trust them, those ballots will be in safekeeping :lol:

It seems the door-to-door things aren't going to happen. But, you should understand the butthurt magafags are at war with society at this point. Not much to do with that.

What are you so scared about?

The truth? the fact that this election was stolen by the Rats?

Is that what scares you so much?

Why aren't they knocking on the doors of Trump voters to see if they really voted for Trump?

I heard that Putin flew in 40,000 Trump ballots made entirely of Borscht ..
The ballots have an understandably reddish tinge that can only be spotted under a microscope :smile:

1621048317593.jpeg

Last edited:
Those paper ballots made from bamboo, where do you think they came from?

Did they find those 40,000 Xiden bamboo ballots? I had not heard this.
Link to Gateway Pundit or Infowars maybe? ;)

You would like better ...Crap News Network/ CNN? or perhaps Nothing But Crap/ NBC? or even Always Broadcasting Crap/ABC?

Is that what you like.:icon_rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks ANN

Airhead News Network

lol

You would like better ...Crap News Network/ CNN? or perhaps Nothing But Crap/ NBC? or even Always Broadcasting Crap/ABC?

Clever. Which fakebook/email chain did you glean that nugget of misinformation from, grandma? Go home. You're drunk.

Clever. Which fakebook/email chain did you glean that nugget of misinformation from, grandma? Go home. You're drunk.

You are replying to a person who posted the following on the board.

Biden Will Never Be President.png

That's on top of believing that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

No one should expect anything intelligent, rational or coherent from that poster.

I adore you skye - honest I do!

View attachment 489669

That's on top of believing that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

No one should expect anything intelligent, rational or coherent from that poster.
Fair enough. But let's not make light of the politically radicalized and their current mental illness. RIGHT, MAGAFAGS?!???

:auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

I asked before, and I'll ask again.

Where should one search for real and honest news? IYO.

Iā€™d call her an Uber, but they still require masks. :(

View attachment 489669

Wow Dana....you really follow me, don't you?:laugh:

Forum List

Back