Today, i am proud to be an american

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMACARE CANNOT BE USED TO OVERTURN
ROE vs. WADE.

The healthcare bill do not change Roe vs. Wade and was not intended to. A woman still have a right to chose, but she has to pay for that right and not the American people.If you want to change Roe vs. Wade you cannot do to it thorough Obamacare.
If the wording is good enough for pro life catholic nuns and Stupak and Pelosi, it should be good enough for you.
Stupak and thousands of nuns stand for the lives of the unborn and the lives of 43,000 American that this bill will save. You cannot exchange one life for another. Pro-lifers want to use HC to overturn Roe vs. Wade and it is not the place to do it. To deny life to 43,000 Americans is not the way to do it either and nuns and Stupak understand that.

“THIS IS A BRAVE NEW WORLD TODAY”
"THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN"
"YES WE DID"
“JUST ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AMERICA, THIS WILL NOT HURT A BIT.”
"TODAY I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN."

While a woman may still get to legally kill her baby, ALL of us are no longer living in a country of freedom, next we will all have small apartments provided by the government programs and some will be fined for NOT having insurance

Yeah a great day for America :rolleyes:

I, for one, am proud of my nation. Finally we are joining the 21st century and leaving the 19th. Every other democratic industrial nation has universal coverage. They do not have hundreds of thousands of their citizens going bankrupt because of medical bills. We have a ways to go yet before we join them, but the first steps have been taken.

Yeah this is good news, I agree.

While I am sympathetic to those women who won't be able to get that abortion paid for by the US taxpayer, I am sympathetic to those US taxpayers outraged that they have to pay for something they believe is murder, too.

What needs to happen is the private sector needs to step up to help women seeking abortions pay for them.

A compromise that I'm fairly sure nobody much likes, but one that was obviously needed to get this bill passed.

OBAMACARE CANNOT BE USED TO OVERTURN
ROE vs. WADE.

The healthcare bill do not change Roe vs. Wade and was not intended to. A woman still have a right to chose, but she has to pay for that right and not the American people.If you want to change Roe vs. Wade you cannot do to it thorough Obamacare.
If the wording is good enough for pro life catholic nuns and Stupak and Pelosi, it should be good enough for you.
Stupak and thousands of nuns stand for the lives of the unborn and the lives of 43,000 American that this bill will save. You cannot exchange one life for another. Pro-lifers want to use HC to overturn Roe vs. Wade and it is not the place to do it. To deny life to 43,000 Americans is not the way to do it either and nuns and Stupak understand that.

“THIS IS A BRAVE NEW WORLD TODAY”
"THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN"
"YES WE DID"
“JUST ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AMERICA, THIS WILL NOT HURT A BIT.”
"TODAY I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN."

Is this the first time in your life you were proud to be an American?

Forum List

Back