"Today, at my direction, I ordered our top squadron to remove the attack balloons threatening our homeland."

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I was vacationing for the last few days, so this balloon thing sorta slipped by me. But as soon as I saw these things on the TeeVee I said to Jill I said "Hey c'mon man! That can't be good! So I called my guy General Milley and I sez "OK I want the best fighter pilots to take that thing down. I don' want just anybody either I want Tom Cruise and that Ice man guy on the job. Then the General said those guys aren't real which was a bummer but he told me he would send really good guys. And now I see we did it!! The nation can rest assured that we are ever alert to the threat, unless I'm on vacation but heck anything can wait a few days, am I right? Well unless it's a Black guy that got killed by Cops then I'm all over it. Speaking of Black guys, that reminds me of a story, there was this guy Corn Pop......

At least you got the IE team to do the job right Joe. Gossett & Gedrick have never let us down.
I give you the 1 finger salute & fart in your general direction

mnPkgrZjexcFq1ILNUa946t4X26.jpg

:safetocomeoutff: 'attack balloon'??? ~S~
Until WE little people actually know for certain what this balloons payload was; offensive capabilities have to be assumed. Too bad Biden sank it in the ocean. Coincidence I'm sure...

Forum List

Back