Today Al Gore said THIS >>

Too bad he was cheated out of the presidency. Bin Laden would have been killed quickly and Iraq never would have happened. The Bush Tax Cuts never would have happened. 8 years of GOP debacle never would have happened.

Too bad he was cheated out of the presidency. Bin Laden would have been killed quickly and Iraq never would have happened. The Bush Tax Cuts never would have happened. 8 years of GOP debacle never would have happened.
Further proof Gore's loss was a godsend for America. He had the retard vote.

Further proof Gore's loss was a godsend for America. He had the retard vote.

indeed...........

Gore only got traction with the Stoopids..........the serious matrix dwellers/utterly naïve amongst us.

6a00d834520b4b69e2017d3f4022ef970c-pi

C'mon s0n.......cant find something just a bit more creative??!!!

ghey

How about this one:

7blr9.jpg

Well, now in fairness to the Cult... They're big proponents of "SCIENCE!" which is not the objective pursuit of the truthful understanding of the observable universe... because that is 'Science'.

"SCIENCE!" is the subjective politicization of data which is advanced by Saturday Morning television hosts dressed in white lab-coats, for the purpose of deceitfully influencing the IGNORANT.

The problem is that over... Oh I dunno... say a 30 year period... a host of projections are made by all manner of people, from "SCIENCE!" promoting Television Personalities to Children of Political Figures who managed to stay sober long enough to get political jobs too.

They go on television and say things like: "If we do nothing, in 30 years most of England will be under water, because the Polar Ica Cap will have melted entirely into the sea."

All of us who were self aware in the 1980s heard the TERROR APPROACHING due to the RISING SEA!

Yet... The Seas have not risen. England is not underwater... and I can report that the Gulf O'Mexico comes to precisely that same point on the pilings as it came in the 1960s when I first began to note where that was.

In short... Global Warming and it's winter Nom de plume: Climate Change is a FOOL'S PARADISE, an absolute scam, on the scale of the late 19th and early 20th Century "Eugenics"... Which is the idiocy that produced the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality... which now is demanding to cripple Western Civilization by scuttling the culture's recognition of the natural standards that define the nucleus of civilization itself.

So the Left's regard for "SCIENCE!" managed to cripple Civilization in just a century... in phase ONE.

Just IMAGINE what it will do to the PLANET ITSELF in Stage 2.

Assuming we, the adults, do not kill it where it stands... NOW!

ghey

How about this one:

7blr9.jpg

Well, now in fairness to the Cult... They're big proponents of "SCIENCE!" which is not the objective pursuit of the truthful understanding of the observable universe... because that is 'Science'.

"SCIENCE!" is the subjective politicization of data which is advanced by Saturday Morning television hosts dressed in white lab-coats, for the purpose of deceitfully influencing the IGNORANT.

The problem is that over... Oh I dunno... say a 30 year period... a host of projections are made by all manner of people, from "SCIENCE!" promoting Television Personalities to Children of Political Figures who managed to stay sober long enough to get political jobs too.

They go on television and say things like: "If we do nothing, in 30 years most of England will be under water, because the Polar Ica Cap will have melted entirely into the sea."

All of us who were self aware in the 1980s heard the TERROR APPROACHING due to the RISING SEA!

Yet... The Seas have not risen. England is not underwater... and I can report that the Gulf O'Mexico comes to precisely that same point on the pilings as it came in the 1960s when I first began to note where that was.

In short... Global Warming and it's winter Nom de plume: Climate Change is a FOOL'S PARADISE, an absolute scam, on the scale of the late 19th and early 20th Century "Eugenics"... Which is the idiocy that produced the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality... which now is demanding to cripple Western Civilization by scuttling the culture's recognition of the natural standards that define the nucleus of civilization itself.

So the Left's regard for "SCIENCE!" managed to cripple Civilization in just a century... in phase ONE.

Just IMAGINE what it will do to the PLANET ITSELF in Stage 2.

Assuming we, the adults, do not kill it where it stands... NOW!

The left's "regard for science" is why you have a computer to type that gibberish on.

Thank God that fucking retard lost Florida and lost to Bush. AS bad as Bush was Gore is just a fucking loon. Imagine Biden as President, Gore is worse

Hate to tell you but when you start wanting to "punish" non-believers you're no longer operating within the realm of science, you have entered into full on, batshit crazy, religious cultism.

ghey

How about this one:

7blr9.jpg

How do you hide a welfare check from a democrat.... Put it under their work shoes....

Well since republican run states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, where do you hide THEIR welfare checks?

I never get tired of that 'Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant'. It's my fifth fave...

My fourth fave, is the UN 'reports' that set US Medical Care at 57 in the world behind Fuck'emstan and The Republic of Wedidntbother2nameitcauseitsuckssobaditsnamedoesntmatteria.

After that comes #3 fave: "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO MURDER PRE-BORN BABIES"

#2 Fave: Sexual Behavior which Deviates 180 degrees from the Human Physiological Norm, is Perfectly Normal...

#1 And my all time favorite "Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED AS A MEANS TO INFLUENCE THE IGNORANT!": "THE NEVER ENDING CHANGE OF THE EARTH'S CLIMATE IS CHANGING AND HUMANS ARE CAUSING IT!"

Last edited:

ghey

How about this one:

7blr9.jpg

How do you hide a welfare check from a democrat.... Put it under their work shoes....

Well since republican run states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, where do you hide THEIR welfare checks?

I never get tired of that 'Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY advanced as a means to influence the Ignorant'. It's my fifth fave...

My fourth fave, is the UN 'reports' that set US Medical Care at 57 in the world behind Fuck'emstan and The Republic of Wedidntbothernameitcauseitsuckssobaditnamedoesntmatteria.

After that comes #3 fave: "RIGHT TO MURDER PRE-BORN BABIES"

#2 Fave: Sexual Behavior which Deviates 180 degrees from the Human Physiological Norm, is Perfectly Normal...

#1 And my all time favorite "Deceit, FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED AS A MEANS TO INFLUENCE THE IGNORANT!": "THE NEVER ENDING CHANGE OF THE EARTH'S CLIMATE IS CHANGING AND HUMANS ARE CAUSING IT!"

^ Could this be the craziest thing ever posted on USMB???

Only time will tell... :eek:

Forum List

Back