Toby Keith: “NO GUNS PERMITTED”

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Toby Keith's New Restaurant Displays 'No Guns Permitted' Sign, Outrages Some Gun Fans

By Shadee Ashtari
12/27/2013

Country music star Toby Keith’s new restaurant in Woodbridge, Va., has outraged some Virginia gun-rights advocates by posting a “NO GUNS PERMITTED” sign on the front door, according to FOX 5 TV station.

The gun friendly state permits citizens to openly carry firearms into restaurants and bars...

<snip>

I don't know if Toby's a Republican or a T-publican but-----but he gave $2,500 bucks to Tex (I, I, I can't...) Perry

Individual Contributions Arranged By Type, Giver, Then Recipient
Contributions to Political Committees

KEITH, TOBY MR.
NORMAN, OK 73069
SELF EMPLOYED

PERRY, JAMES R (RICK)
VIA RICKPERRY.ORG INC08/31/20112500.0011971816960
Total Contributions: 2500.00

So what!? Being a fellow Okie I can tell you that they should leave their knives and brass knuckles at home also. The towel heads should leave their bombs at home also.

Much Ado About Nothing.

Business owners have every right to determine what is allowed on their Private Property.

So what!? Being a fellow Okie I can tell you that they should leave their knives and brass knuckles at home also. The towel heads should leave their bombs at home also.

where is our PC gestapo to defend you from repercussions? :lol:

He'll get the Starbucks treatment a time or two and change his mind and the sign.

I can tell you that many businesses in OKC and other towns don't want you to carry weapons into their business. Okies are known for a lot of drinkin', drugin' and fightin'.

He'll get the Starbucks treatment a time or two and change his mind and the sign.

Why do you care what rules a private business makes?

I don't. He can do whatever he wants. Businesses that post no guns permitted end up with guns on the premises. The Aurora Theater had a no guns permitted sign. It was something that James Holmes took into consideration when he chose which theater to shoot up. The Starbucks that had a no guns permitted sign was recently robbed by a gunman.

I don't care what a business does, but I can tell you that I would not enter a business with a prominent sign saying no guns permitted. It's an invitation for violence. It's just common sense. But there is no law, nor should there be, that anyone has to have common sense.

Too bad Chris Kyle didn't take Eddie Ray Routh to this restaurant to bond with him, instead of a gun range.

Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword.

I don't. He can do whatever he wants. Businesses that post no guns permitted end up with guns on the premises. The Aurora Theater had a no guns permitted sign. It was something that James Holmes took into consideration when he chose which theater to shoot up. The Starbucks that had a no guns permitted sign was recently robbed by a gunman.

I don't care what a business does, but I can tell you that I would not enter a business with a prominent sign saying no guns permitted. It's an invitation for violence. It's just common sense. But there is no law, nor should there be, that anyone has to have common sense.

Is there any indication that James Holmes chose the theater because they don't permit guns? As far as I know, most people aren't bringing their firearms to the movies, regardless of whether or not there are signs posted. Is there any indication that's why a man decided to rob Starbucks? Are the thousands of places robbed at gunpoint every year gun-free zones as well?

alcohol isn't served at starbucks either :neutral:

Too bad Chris Kyle didn't take Eddie Ray Routh to this restaurant to bond with him, instead of a gun range.

You absolutely deserved negged for that comment.

We all make mistakes. Chris Kyle's mistake was being deeply involved in gun nut culture.

I wonder how many of the Iraqis he killed were just innocent Arab men outside, trying to live their lives, when Chris Kyle found them in his crosshairs? I bet quite a few were.

the only ones who seem upset and see it has some big deal it seems is the libs

other than that, who the hell cares what sign someone has on their place of business

I like Toby Keith, his signing and especially all he does for the troops..

and what a stupid title, has some GUN FANS upset..leave it to hufferpufferpost another leftwing site for worthless, garbage

Can't you people leave anyone alone without trying to drag them down?

and why is this politics? should be gossip forum

Last edited:
GUN BANS
Toby Keith..........1 (one)
Barack Obama....0 (zero)
holy smoke
ObamaBots are twisted and cultish
they never get tired of bowing to the man, so they'll use anything and anyone for their worshipping of him

Last edited:

You are one evil mother fucking bitch.

For wishing that Chris Kyle were still alive? I didn't shoot him. I didn't push him into the gun nut culture that took his life. It's not my fault for pointing out that getting involved in gun nut culture turned out to be a poor life decision on his part.

Toby Keith's New Restaurant Displays 'No Guns Permitted' Sign, Outrages Some Gun Fans

By Shadee Ashtari
12/27/2013

Country music star Toby Keith’s new restaurant in Woodbridge, Va., has outraged some Virginia gun-rights advocates by posting a “NO GUNS PERMITTED” sign on the front door, according to FOX 5 TV station.

The gun friendly state permits citizens to openly carry firearms into restaurants and bars...

<snip>

I don't know if Toby's a Republican or a T-publican but-----but he gave $2,500 bucks to Tex (I, I, I can't...) Perry

Individual Contributions Arranged By Type, Giver, Then Recipient
Contributions to Political Committees

KEITH, TOBY MR.
NORMAN, OK 73069
SELF EMPLOYED

PERRY, JAMES R (RICK)
VIA RICKPERRY.ORG INC08/31/20112500.0011971816960
Total Contributions: 2500.00

fuck'm...

Toby Keith has always struck me as an opportunistic full-of-shit asshole...

never liked him... never liked his pandering flag-waving pathetic excuses for music...

Forum List

Back