To those who will be unemployed and unable to put food on the table due to Climate Change, I thank you for your sacrifices.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just a reminder, that Americas emissions decreased the most in the world while China and India roll on. Oh, and neither of them have any interest in decreasing as they ramp up their economies. China in particular, have more grand visions as they rise and decimate Western influence.

To those individuals in the West who are now unemployed or destroyed in this great fight (and we know the name of the multi-millionaires pushing for this). Thank you for your sacrifices. I personally know the suffering for which you will be experiencing.

:salute:

Just a reminder, that Americas emissions decreased the most in the world while China and India roll on. Oh, and neither of them have any interest in decreasing as they ramp up their economies. China in particular, have more grand visions as they rise and decimate Western influence.

To those individuals in the West who are now unemployed or destroyed in this great fight (and we know the name of the multi-millionaires pushing for this). Thank you for your sacrifices. I personally know the suffering for which you will be experiencing.

Now they have an answer to climate change.

You have to wonder what other disasters will now occur under the leadership of EPA director Gina McCarthy......

Remember:
Those Americans down stream from the Gold King mine and living in Flint Michigan shudder with frear at what Gina McCarthy will do to our climate ....

********​

Unemployment isn't the problem. That they and most of the life on earth aren't likely to see the year 2050 is the problem.

So how is decimating the American economy going to prevent the two largest polluters, India and China, from continuing to poison the globe?

To those who will be unemployed and unable to put food on the table due to Climate Change

The neighborhood is full of dogs and cats ...

basset-hound-with-cat-closeup.jpg

Forum List

Back