To those telling us to go back to Africa...

Trump criticized them because they criticized him. He used the lowest slam he could, their ethnicity.
Libs cant have it both ways

the four attack white Americans so ethnicity is part of their M.O.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

^^^^^^^^ Special thread note^^^^^^
None of these people above including the OP would be alive without slavery. None of us here would be F alive. Everything would be so different

America would be a Utopia today without slavery. You F hillbillies should have been picking your own GD cotton in 1700. Those are the whites that should be hated

What about the blacks and native Americans who owned slaves?

They immigrated here, they are not from here, you fucking idiot.
At least one of the four was an immigrant

but AOC was born here

however all identified themselves with a foreign ethnic background
Since AOC was not an immigrant, AOC obviously wasn't one of the progs Trump was referring to, you stupid fucking dumbass.
Yes, he was referring to "The Squad"
Got any proof of that, you stupid kunt?

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote....

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

The "Squad" was in a noisy feud with Nancy Pelosi at the time. Of course he's talking about them. No one had any doubts about that except Trump ass kissers like you who also declare would means wouldn't.
Only one of "the squad" are from a foreign country, dumbass.

So obviously you are so feeble-minded that you were easily brainwashed by fake news narrative, you idiot.

Can you even admit that to yourself right now, or will you continue to choose to be a stubbornly hard learner?

Last edited:
Would you like to discuss black codes, vagrancy laws, sharecropping, jim crow apartheid, convict leasing, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, lynching, mass murder, redlining, contract selling, race maasacres by whites on black communities, house bombings and all the other things that whites did to us after slavery?
Ok

yes. black people were mistreated by Jim Crowe laws in the south and there were race massacres

But dont confuse your argument by making false claims

whites were sharecroppers too

the same with vagrancy laws, convict leasing, and lynchings

but you and other black haters continue to live in the Past as if this were 1955

whats really bothering you is the lack of progress by so many black people who continue to lag behind whites, asians and even black immigrants

But the solution to that lives inside black people themselves rather than some Great White Father who they think is oppressing them

but AOC was born here

Since AOC was not an immigrant, AOC obviously wasn't one of the progs Trump was referring to, you stupid fucking dumbass.

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote....

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

The "Squad" was in a noisy feud with Nancy Pelosi at the time. Of course he's talking about them. No one had any doubts about that except Trump ass kissers like you who also declare would means wouldn't.

So obviously you are so feeble-minded that you were

easily brainwashed by fake news narrative, you idiot.

Can you even admit that to yourself right now, or will you continue to choose to be a stubbornly hard learner?
No need for such emotionality when your leader steps in it. We're used to it.
I'm sure if Trump had others in mind he would have clarified. They all responded to him, as did Pelosi, and he doubled down on his remarks. He never once said "Hey, I wasn't talking about you....."

But this is my last reply on this; I realize we're off topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

but AOC was born here

So obviously you are so feeble-minded that you were

easily brainwashed by fake news narrative, you idiot.

No need for such emotionality when your leader steps in it. We're used to it.
I'm sure if Trump had others in mind he would have clarified. They all responded to him, as did Pelosi, and he doubled down on his remarks. He never once said "Hey, I wasn't talking about you....."

But this is my last reply on this; I realize we're off topic.
Your concession that you were wrong and I am right is respectfully accepted, you easily brainwashed TDS afflicted idiot.

Your "he would have" bullshit speculations are ridiculous. He's a hell of a lot smarter than you, dumbass. You haven't the fainest idea regarding what smart people think because your IQ is probably around 90 or 95, tops.

Last edited:
None of these people above including the OP would be alive without slavery. None of us here would be F alive. Everything would be so different

America would be a Utopia today without slavery. You F hillbillies should have been picking your own GD cotton in 1700. Those are the whites that should be hated
What about the Blacks in Africa who sold their own people for slaves?

Should they be hated?

How about the Free Black Americans who also owned slaves in the US .....

Are we to hate them too?

I mean seriously .... how many groups of people are we to HATE in order to be in good standing with the Left?

Any questions folks about Leftism being a mental disorder?
IM2 either denies or makes excuses about blacks selling other blacks as slaves and black slave owners. Some make excuses and say the black slave owners treated their slaves kinder. What bullshit. It’s only acceptable to them to blame whites, it fuels their own hatred.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

No one in Africa would have an American black person I less they were rich and married to an African. Africans in Africa refer to American blacks as dumb "n" words and there is still the fact that in their eyes you are just another belligerent American with a huge mouth and even bigger chip on their shoulders that needs to be chopped up with machetes and set on fire.

Should they be hated?

Are we to hate them too?

I mean seriously .... how many groups of people are we to HATE in order to be in good standing with the Left?

IM2 either denies or makes excuses about blacks selling other blacks as slaves and black slave owners. Some make excuses and say the black slave owners treated their slaves kinder. What bullshit. It’s only acceptable to them to blame whites, it fuels their own hatred.
Has IM2 ever talked about any other possible human topics one can talk about besides this constant crap?

I take it he is the BLM president here.

race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race .....

Yes, as a matter of fact, that IS all some people think about.
Hey retard. This is the race forum. Take your silly ass elsewhere if your eyes hurt when someone mentions race.

Last edited:
” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.”

Funny...I don't see the word "Africa" in that tweet. Could it be that you just make shit up in your tiny tiny mind?
Since this thread is about white bitches that want to tell people to go back to Africa ...

Should they be hated?

Are we to hate them too?

Has IM2 ever talked about any other possible human topics one can talk about besides this constant crap?

I take it he is the BLM president here.
Do people like you ever stop posting white racist shit about blacks.

And molly, you go read about what happened in Africa and how blacks purchased family members instead of repeating white halfstory. After that, go read how blacks fighting for civil right made it possible for you to get out of the kitchen.

Since this thread is about white bitches that want to tell people to go back to Africa ...
That's what you think this thread is about.

Back in the real world we all know it's really just another thread based on your Racist Obsessions ......

Back in the real world we all know it's really just another thread based on your Racist Obsessions ......
White people trying to tell Black people what their threads are about. The nerve of some of these inbreds. :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

No, that's what I SAID the thread is about. Your racial gaslighting won't work. Go look for Candice Owens, she'll fall for it.

Forum List

Back