To those telling us to go back to Africa...

And a black man became president, so what's your point?

Just because your a racist loser doesn't mean all blacks are
That is the point ....

This person is a Racist POS who expects EVERYONE to wallow in his mental disorder.

IM2, that was a nice little essay, and I thank you for it. Not surprisingly I suppose, I take issue with a few of your points.

First, Puerto Rican is not a race. I realize that in today's American culture anyone who is not a "white" person of Northern European ancestry is a "person of color," but seriously, a "white" American who - shall we say - has no use for Puerto Ricans is not a "racist." He may be a "bigot" - and I'm not saying that Our Beloved President is a bigot - but he is not a "racist." Using the term thusly renders it meaningless.

Second, criticism of a single person or of a small group of people who happen to have a trait in common is not criticism of EVERYONE WHO HAS A SIMILAR TRAIT. Surely, if you criticize Donald Trump, I am not entitled to brand you a "Black racist" who, by definition, hates all white people. Similarly, if the President criticizes a couple of Black women in Congress - women who have slandered the President mercilessly since before he even came into office - that makes him neither a misogynist nor a racist. He is criticizing INDIVIDUALS who have INDIVIDUALLY drawn his wrath.

Third, the expression, "go back where you came from," is neither racist nor bigoted. If I migrate from Pennsylvania to Seattle and constantly complain about the rain, the people to whom I complain in Seattle are fully justified in suggesting that I go back where I came from. If I leave SOMALIA - a shit-hole country if there ever was one - then complain about conditions in the U.S., it is entirely appropriate for Americans to invite that person to go back where they came from. There is nothing racist about it. And even if the migration is one generation removed, it is understandable and arguably appropriate. (OTOH, the expression, "Go back to Africa," when directed at an African American, is certainly racist. But that's not applicable here).

Fourth, nothing said or tweeted by Our Beloved President even suggests that his antagonists should be silenced - and certainly not at the hands of the State. But to have them lying and misrepresenting things, slandering the President and his party, and EXPECT THAT HE IS POWERLESS TO RESPOND AND DEFEND HIMSELF, or to call it to others' attention? That has nothing to do with the First Amendment. Under New York Times v. Sullivan and the limited immunity of Congresspersons, they can lie and slander all they want, with no fear of legal sanctions, but the President can respond. And this particular President is wont to respond.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens.
That makes no sense whatsoever. They immigrated to the USA, they are not from the USA, you fucking idiot.

Therefore they are not natural born citizens of the USA.

Anyone deeply unhappy in this country should be able to move to a land to their liking.

They immigrated here, they are not from here, you fucking idiot.
At least one of the four was an immigrant

but AOC was born here

however all identified themselves with a foreign ethnic background

what trump said was go fix the far worse conditions in their beloved mother country AND THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW TO DO IT here in America

race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race .....

Yes, as a matter of fact, that IS all some people think about.

No shit. Its a race relations forum.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

If America's motto was "America: Love it or leave it," we wouldn't have needed a democracy or a carefully balanced representative government, would we? It's our job to change America when she's wrong. Always has been, always will be.

That side of the yard is always calling me fascist, but when they say that kind of stuff, they're being the fascists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

but AOC was born here

what trump said was go fix the far worse conditions in their beloved mother country AND THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW TO DO IT here in America
Well ethnicity isn't equivalent to nationality. That was a ridiculous statement on Trump's part. I'm ethnically British. Does that mean I have to go to England and fix their Brexit woes before I can have an opinion on this, MY, country?

but AOC was born here

Since AOC was not an immigrant, AOC obviously wasn't one of the progressive caucus kunts Trump was referring to, you stupid fucking dumbass.

He did not specifically name them, but there are only 4, so he did not have to. Those who are not ignorant regarding the matter knew exactly who he was taking about.

1) Jayapal - born in India
2) Omar - born in Somalia
3) Torrez - born in Guatemala
4) Muscarcel - born in Ecuador

Yet idiots like you are so fucking stupid that you drank the grape kool-aid from the MSM saying he was talking about AOC, even though they gave you no explanation for why you should presume that in the first place. Because your TDS makes you stupider every single day.

You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
the expression, "go back where you came from," is neither racist nor bigoted. If I migrate from Pennsylvania to Seattle and constantly complain about the rain, the people to whom I complain in Seattle are fully justified in suggesting that I go back where I came from.
It is very much racist and bigoted. You can't change the weather, so yeah, maybe moving back to Pennsylvania makes sense. But we can change people's minds about things. If they think that makes this country better, it's for the right reasons, even if we don't all agree with how. Trump criticized them because they criticized him. He used the lowest slam he could, their ethnicity. Only one of those four women weren't born here, iirc. And she came here as a child. What a senseless, stupid thing for him to say, all around. There is absolutely no way to paint it as a cogent remark.

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.
So why should Blacks today who weren't slaves get reparations?
Would you like to discuss black codes, vagrancy laws, sharecropping, jim crow apartheid, convict leasing, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, lynching, mass murder, redlining, contract selling, race maasacres by whites on black communities, house bombings and all the other things that whites did to us after slavery?
So all Whites alive today did that to all Black people alive today? So who should pay? Everyone? Only all White people? Just the Whites and Blacks with slaves in their family history? And to whom? All Blacks now in the US? Just Blacks descended from slaves? Anyone who is a descended of a slave like myself, a White person whose family left the old country because they were serfs? Why not?
Should Obama get reparations? Mooch?

Last edited:

but AOC was born here

Since AOC was not an immigrant, AOC obviously wasn't one of the progs Trump was referring to, you stupid fucking dumbass.
Yes, he was referring to "The Squad"

The Squad is the informal name for a group of four women elected in the 2018 United States House of Representatives elections, made up of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Squad_(United_States_Congress)

"The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens."

The tweet is also further confirmation of the fact that Trump is a racist.
well you are a bigot jones because you think you are better than the "trumpsters"....care to comment?....

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

Do not worry, one day you guys will get what you are owed.

but AOC was born here

Since AOC was not an immigrant, AOC obviously wasn't one of the progs Trump was referring to, you stupid fucking dumbass.
Got any proof of that, you stupid kunt?

He was specifically criticizing progressive congresswomen who came from other countries in the tweet. That automatically excludes all of "the squad", with the notable exception of Omar.

Why are you too stupid to comprehend that FACT?

Did your mother drink a lot when she was pregnant with you? Or did you just huff an abundance of paint fumes, or airplane glue, or what? Why are you so retarded?

Last edited:

but AOC was born here

Well ethnicity isn't equivalent to nationality. That was a ridiculous statement on Trump's part. I'm ethnically British. Does that mean I have to go to England and fix their Brexit woes before I can have an opinion on this, MY, country?
The four operate as a team and at least one is an immigrant

what Trump said to them could apply to you in the sense that constant rage toward America is misplaced when no country is perfect and the US has done so much for the world

Last edited:

but AOC was born here

Got any proof of that, you stupid kunt?

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,” the president wrote....

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

The "Squad" was in a noisy feud with Nancy Pelosi at the time. Of course he's talking about them. No one had any doubts about that except Trump ass kissers like you who also declare would means wouldn't.

Forum List

Back