To those telling us to go back to Africa...

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

1593867341150.png

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
I'm still waiting for my reparations over these lies about my White Privilege these assholes have been pushing all these years.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

^^^^^^^^ Special thread note^^^^^^
None of these people above including the OP would be alive without slavery. None of us here would be F alive. Everything would be so different

America would be a Utopia today without slavery. You F hillbillies should have been picking your own GD cotton in 1700. Those are the whites that should be hated

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.

Slavery was a very unlucky condition for the black slaves from africa

but their loss is your gain

Because without slavery you would not have been born in America

which makes you the luckiest black person on the planet

None of these people above including the OP would be alive without slavery. None of us here would be F alive. Everything would be so different

America would be a Utopia today without slavery. You F hillbillies should have been picking your own GD cotton in 1700. Those are the whites that should be hated
What about the Blacks in Africa who sold their own people for slaves?

Should they be hated?

How about the Free Black Americans who also owned slaves in the US .....

Are we to hate them too?

I mean seriously .... how many groups of people are we to HATE in order to be in good standing with the Left?

Any questions folks about Leftism being a mental disorder?

race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race .....

Yes, as a matter of fact, that IS all some people think about.

More dumb whiteness. The cotton that was picked was manufactured in the north. And presidents owned slaves in the white house.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. .....

You are full of shit. Show the tweet, you faggot.

Only the most ignorant white trash tries rationalizing slavery.

"Peacefully assembling" does not mean burning buildings, attacking people, blocking roads and interfering with the Constitutional rights of others and demanding by use of said methods that the nation submit to the destruction of its history to suit you.

Wrong.
You are not likely to get a free shoeshine from any of the whites who have posted on this thread so far

in fact the response has been universally negative

but hang in there because a guilt-ridden white lib is sure to come along sometime to kiss your feet

Only the most ignorant white trash tries rationalizing slavery.

Everyone saw that you could not refute his point.

EVERYONE.

loser.

T

Then you oppose reparations to slavery since you where never a fucking slave and we never had one

Forum List

Back