To Those On The Left: Why Are You Voting For Biden?

All of this has confirmed my suspicion, that being that, for the most part, the left would vote for a fish instead of Trump.

I could have told you that from the beginning. Yes, I would vote for a fish instead of Trump.

Are you surprised that the left REALLY does not like Trump? That's really the goal here.

When I cast my vote for someone, it's because I believe the same as they do (generally speaking). I share their ideals. I agree with their positions on issues.

If two candidates were running and I agreed with neither of them, I would vote for neither of them.

That's called "integrity", a concept which is clearly lost on my folks on the left here...

No Trump supporter can reasonably claim that they support his policy positions. He has one policy. Do and say
what benefits him at the moment. No supporter of Trump honestly values credibility.

Every so often, a poster puts up a list. I can't remember his name. Kzy? something like that. It is a fairly large list of policy matters that Trump has acted on that most Republicans strongly favor. Maybe the moderators could post in as a sticky reference thread. He absolutely has credibility because he said he was going to do all of the things on the list, and unlike most wimpy republicans, he actually did it. He did exactly what he said he would, and I respect that a great deal.

The comment that I referred to concerned the "regressives" on the left......not Republicans.

I already pointed that out. You don't dare say any icky shit about your own political tribe. No, no. You're all fucking angels. You showed exactly what POV you're coming from from your first question.

I do not believe that there has been an effort on the part of any influential person or group to
coddle black Americans and lower expectations for them. I find that assertion to be without merit.

MY PREVIOUS COMMENT: "But you strike me as a 'not my problem' type. If it doesn't affect you personally, it doesn't exist, amirite?"

^^
I know. That's why there will be no real conversation here. ^^

Until someone provides some evidence to the contrary, we are not having a discussion so much as
a pointless series of baseless claims.

Have you done any work at all? Researched inequality in the black community? No. The answer is no. This way, you can pretend it isn't an issue because it doesn't affect you personally. A narcissist's argument.

You are making baseless assumptions about me while completely avoiding the opportunity to support your claim.

It was Mac's claim, but I agree with it. IMO, you don't think the black community is coddled in any way.

Let me ask you a question: Is it because you assume we mean the white community is doing the coddling?

I have not assumed anything. I have seen no evidence that black Americans are coddled by anyone.

The idea that "regressives" or "the left" are doing something to lower expectations and standards for black Americans is an unproven
claim regardless of who is making it.

In the sixties, when there is a marked decline in black prosperity, didn't democrats go door to door telling people not to get married because they would get more money from the government that way. Another poster mentioned this a while back. They were part of the Johnson Campaign. I'm inclined to believe him, because black people were succeeding despite the racism, and then in the 60's, suddenly black families are torn apart. That is in fact democrats 'helping people.' They didn't lower their standards, they destroyed their futures.

Why am I voting for Biden? I would vote for a dead armadillo rather than for Trump, and the country would be much better off if it won.

All of this has confirmed my suspicion, that being that, for the most part, the left would vote for a fish instead of Trump.

I could have told you that from the beginning. Yes, I would vote for a fish instead of Trump.

Are you surprised that the left REALLY does not like Trump? That's really the goal here.

When I cast my vote for someone, it's because I believe the same as they do (generally speaking). I share their ideals. I agree with their positions on issues.

If two candidates were running and I agreed with neither of them, I would vote for neither of them.

That's called "integrity", a concept which is clearly lost on my folks on the left here...

No Trump supporter can reasonably claim that they support his policy positions. He has one policy. Do and say
what benefits him at the moment. No supporter of Trump honestly values credibility.

Every so often, a poster puts up a list. I can't remember his name. Kzy? something like that. It is a fairly large list of policy matters that Trump has acted on that most Republicans strongly favor. Maybe the moderators could post in as a sticky reference thread. He absolutely has credibility because he said he was going to do all of the things on the list, and unlike most wimpy republicans, he actually did it. He did exactly what he said he would, and I respect that a great deal.

No. Sorry. Least accomplished president of our lifetimes. The list is pablum. He’s a total failure.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The comment that I referred to concerned the "regressives" on the left......not Republicans.

I already pointed that out. You don't dare say any icky shit about your own political tribe. No, no. You're all fucking angels. You showed exactly what POV you're coming from from your first question.

I do not believe that there has been an effort on the part of any influential person or group to
coddle black Americans and lower expectations for them. I find that assertion to be without merit.

MY PREVIOUS COMMENT: "But you strike me as a 'not my problem' type. If it doesn't affect you personally, it doesn't exist, amirite?"

^^

Until someone provides some evidence to the contrary, we are not having a discussion so much as

Have you done any work at all? Researched inequality in the black community? No. The answer is no. This way, you can pretend it isn't an issue because it doesn't affect you personally. A narcissist's argument.

You are making baseless assumptions about me while completely avoiding the opportunity to support your claim.

It was Mac's claim, but I agree with it. IMO, you don't think the black community is coddled in any way.

Let me ask you a question: Is it because you assume we mean the white community is doing the coddling?

I have not assumed anything. I have seen no evidence that black Americans are coddled by anyone.

The idea that "regressives" or "the left" are doing something to lower expectations and standards for black Americans is an unproven
claim regardless of who is making it.

In the sixties, when there is a marked decline in black prosperity, didn't democrats go door to door telling people not to get married because they would get more money from the government that way. Another poster mentioned this a while back. They were part of the Johnson Campaign. I'm inclined to believe him, because black people were succeeding despite the racism, and then in the 60's, suddenly black families are torn apart. That is in fact democrats 'helping people.' They didn't lower their standards, they destroyed their futures.

You will believe that, so it isn’t surprising that you’d believe that Trump has done what he says he would do....or even had a chance in hell of doing so.

Why do you morons keep using this debunked bullshit?
Oh wait...thats right,you're liberals which of course makes you dumb as a stump.
How is it debunked again? Specifically?

Use the Google.
Even those left wing fucks admit it.
Besides it's been debunked all over this board so you're basically admitting you dont read.

One debunks something with facts, not lame excuses.

And you were clear, however, that the most compelling reason for you to vote for him has nothing to do with any of that.

How is Biden going to reform law enforcement? How will he reform immigration?

Check his website,... he has a plan

Remember, the left lambasted Trump for not making good on his campaign promises within a rather short period of time. Biden should, therefore, expect the same type of response if he fails to move in a hurry...

Trump has been there three years, and has gotten nothing done other than to wreck the economy and make people so angry they are rioting in the street.

This is a game he plays. Notice he says "elected Dem", and not anyone else. No one from popular culture or politicos or pundits or media or education or people on the street.

Then he'll ask for examples, I'll give them, and they won't be good enough. I could give 500, and none will be good enough.

Just like when a Trumpster wants you to point out lies or stupid things he's said. Nothing ever sticks, nothing is ever good enough.

I decided long ago this stuff isn't worth the effort.

Translation- Mitlaufer Mac will make some outrageous claim about how radical the left is.

Someone will call him on it, and then he'll post some out of context statement by nobody of any real influence.

When he's called out on his mendacity, he'll start whining about how everyone but him is a "wild eyed fanatic".

Okay, so you don't know.

Fair enough...

Trump has been there three years, and has gotten nothing done other than to wreck the economy and make people so angry they are rioting in the street.

That's such nonsensical bullshit.

Before Covid, the economy was kickin' and unwmployment was ridiculously low. Now, I know idiot libs like to blame Trump for Kung Flu, but the reality is that he couldn't have stopped it. Nothing he could've done would've kept shutdowns from happening. You just have to blame him because, if you don't, you have one less thing to whine about.

As for the rioting, the vermin rioting in the streets are doing so because a cop in Minneapolis killed a black guy. Well, at least that's where it started. Once these animals were given free reign over neighborhoods and cops stood by as they destroyed our cities, they became emboldened. Then they became entitled, believing that any demand should be given them. This is evidenced by the removal of anything and everything offensive to them.

Trump has accomplished plenty. His wall is being built, and it will continue to be, to keep illegal scum out of our country. I know I'm now paying less in taxes. As a Veteran, I don't have to use the VA health care system, which is good, considering that under the Obama administration Vets were dying while waiting for medical appointments. I can now go to pretty much any doctor I choose. Those are things which Trump ran on and which have come to fruition.

Saying he's done nothing is to show how ignorant of reality you are...

Oh wait...thats right,you're liberals which of course makes you dumb as a stump.

Use the Google.
Besides it's been debunked all over this board so you're basically admitting you dont read.

You lazy fuck.
There's a post in this thread debunking your bullshit.
And there are posts all over this board when you weak pieces of shit tried to make this claim.
And of course there's the Google...which we all know is leftwing.

Use the Google.

You lazy fuck.

No there isnt.

Use the Google.

You lazy fuck.

No there isnt.

Not gonna play your game fuckknob.
You're not the first and you wont be the last to try.

Use the Google.

You lazy fuck.

No there isnt.

Not gonna play your game fuckknob.
You're not the first and you wont be the last to try.

Don't. It doesn't change the facts though.

Before Covid, the economy was kickin' and unwmployment was ridiculously low.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg. Point is, it hit the iceberg.

Covid hit because Trump ignored months of warnings about how dangerous it was. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 28% of the covid deaths.

As for the rioting, the vermin rioting in the streets are doing so because a cop in Minneapolis killed a black guy. Well, at least that's where it started. Once these animals were given free reign over neighborhoods and cops stood by as they destroyed our cities, they became emboldened. Then they became entitled, believing that any demand should be given them. This is evidenced by the removal of anything and everything offensive to them.

They rioted because Trump ignored years of peaceful protests and requests to reform police brutality. In fact, he encouraged it.

Trump has accomplished plenty. His wall is being built, and it will continue to be, to keep illegal scum out of our country.

Very little of the wall is being built, and people have already figured out ways around it. Only make the rednecks happy.

I know I'm now paying less in taxes. As a Veteran, I don't have to use the VA health care system, which is good, considering that under the Obama administration Vets were dying while waiting for medical appointments. I can now go to pretty much any doctor I choose. Those are things which Trump ran on and which have come to fruition.

I'm a vet, too. I've never had to use the VA system because I got health care through my job. Letting Big Health Care loot the VA trust fund isn't going to solve anything.

Nope, he's going to go down as the most failed president in our history. Somewhere, James Buchanan is cheering, "I'm not the worst anymore!!!!"

Before Covid, the economy was kickin' and unwmployment was ridiculously low.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg. Point is, it hit the iceberg.

Covid hit because Trump ignored months of warnings about how dangerous it was. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 28% of the covid deaths.

They rioted because Trump ignored years of peaceful protests and requests to reform police brutality. In fact, he encouraged it.

Trump has accomplished plenty. His wall is being built, and it will continue to be, to keep illegal scum out of our country.

Very little of the wall is being built, and people have already figured out ways around it. Only make the rednecks happy.

I know I'm now paying less in taxes. As a Veteran, I don't have to use the VA health care system, which is good, considering that under the Obama administration Vets were dying while waiting for medical appointments. I can now go to pretty much any doctor I choose. Those are things which Trump ran on and which have come to fruition.

I'm a vet, too. I've never had to use the VA system because I got health care through my job. Letting Big Health Care loot the VA trust fund isn't going to solve anything.

Nope, he's going to go down as the most failed president in our history. Somewhere, James Buchanan is cheering, "I'm not the worst anymore!!!!"
Not yet! He's got millions to kill. His genocide is far from over.

^^

No! Blacks were coddled straight into section 8 housing and once again segregated out of society. How do we know? Just look at all the affluent white neighborhoods with no blacks. Blacks were, and still are being pushed out of our socio-economic white dominated, white power, and white money society. "Coddled" is just a feel good word for "separation."

We have a black family in my neighborhood.
I have none. You have "A" black family? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Quit while you are ahead. Blacks are only incorporated into society as a result of inheritance or talent. "A" black family? Damn son! One "black family." If you can't see the racism associated with that statement, you better keep looking at that full moon tonight. The cow will be there.

You have none?
Sounds like a racist neighborhood.
I love how easy it is to get you dumb fucks riled up..!:laughing0301:
And this is your argument? Wow, I have to hand it to you, you always have plenty of nothing to say. What a bore.

You can't produce any list that helps any real Americans. Nothing Trump has done has helped any regular every day American. Corporate buddies, friends, and family? Yes!

^^

No! Blacks were coddled straight into section 8 housing and once again segregated out of society. How do we know? Just look at all the affluent white neighborhoods with no blacks. Blacks were, and still are being pushed out of our socio-economic white dominated, white power, and white money society. "Coddled" is just a feel good word for "separation."

I have none. You have "A" black family? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Quit while you are ahead. Blacks are only incorporated into society as a result of inheritance or talent. "A" black family? Damn son! One "black family." If you can't see the racism associated with that statement, you better keep looking at that full moon tonight. The cow will be there.

You have none?
And this is your argument? Wow, I have to hand it to you, you always have plenty of nothing to say. What a bore.

Pissed you were so easily had eh.
But yeah,in my immediate neighborhood we have one black family.
And some oriental families.
Of course most whites cant afford to live here so it's really no surprise.

Okay, so you don't know.

Fair enough...

That's such nonsensical bullshit.

Before Covid, the economy was kickin' and unwmployment was ridiculously low. Now, I know idiot libs like to blame Trump for Kung Flu, but the reality is that he couldn't have stopped it. Nothing he could've done would've kept shutdowns from happening. You just have to blame him because, if you don't, you have one less thing to whine about.

Trump has accomplished plenty. His wall is being built, and it will continue to be, to keep illegal scum out of our country. I know I'm now paying less in taxes. As a Veteran, I don't have to use the VA health care system, which is good, considering that under the Obama administration Vets were dying while waiting for medical appointments. I can now go to pretty much any doctor I choose. Those are things which Trump ran on and which have come to fruition.

The economy was, is still Obama's economy before any of this happened. Trump was still riding on Obama's stimulus, while Republicans rightly complained about his job growth as not being accompanied with good wages. Nothing has changed. Trump didn't even match Obama with GDP growth, before the pandemic. So you're the one talking bull shit.

By the way, Trump's campaign benefited from money that came from the public, for the vets, for which he paid a $2 million dollar fine. What a pos; n November 2019, the New York Supreme Court ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages for the waste incurred when his 2016 presidential campaign orchestrated and benefited from the distribution of funds to veterans groups, which had been donated by the public.

^^

You have none?

Pissed you were so easily had eh.
But yeah,in my immediate neighborhood we have one black family.
And some oriental families.
Of course most whites cant afford to live here so it's really no surprise.
On your best days, any kind of intelligent counter argument, and most always one that never exists, has always been your MO. You and your ilk are dying off for a lack of anything intelligent to debate, while this extreme right wing worshiping cult of personality swallows you whole. It's a sad thing to watch, but it is a desirable outcome none the less. The country would certainly fall if it were to continue. Four years of this clown show, with a base full of uneducated turd blossoms has taken its toll. Carry on with all the nothingness you can produce.

New Topics

Forum List

Back