To Those On The Left: Why Are You Voting For Biden?

The comment that I referred to concerned the "regressives" on the left......not Republicans.

I already pointed that out. You don't dare say any icky shit about your own political tribe. No, no. You're all fucking angels. You showed exactly what POV you're coming from from your first question.

I do not believe that there has been an effort on the part of any influential person or group to
coddle black Americans and lower expectations for them. I find that assertion to be without merit.

MY PREVIOUS COMMENT: "But you strike me as a 'not my problem' type. If it doesn't affect you personally, it doesn't exist, amirite?"

^^
I know. That's why there will be no real conversation here. ^^

Until someone provides some evidence to the contrary, we are not having a discussion so much as
a pointless series of baseless claims.

Have you done any work at all? Researched inequality in the black community? No. The answer is no. This way, you can pretend it isn't an issue because it doesn't affect you personally. A narcissist's argument.

You are making baseless assumptions about me while completely avoiding the opportunity to support your claim.

It was Mac's claim, but I agree with it. IMO, you don't think the black community is coddled in any way.

Let me ask you a question: Is it because you assume we mean the white community is doing the coddling?
No! Blacks were coddled straight into section 8 housing and once again segregated out of society. How do we know? Just look at all the affluent white neighborhoods with no blacks. Blacks were, and still are being pushed out of our socio-economic white dominated, white power, and white money society. "Coddled" is just a feel good word for "separation."

We have a black family in my neighborhood.
I have none. You have "A" black family? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Quit while you are ahead. Blacks are only incorporated into society as a result of inheritance or talent. "A" black family? Damn son! One "black family." If you can't see the racism associated with that statement, you better keep looking at that full moon tonight. The cow will be there.

You have none?
Sounds like a racist neighborhood.
I love how easy it is to get you dumb fucks riled up..!:laughing0301:

"Coddled" is just a feel good word for "separation."

I disagree. It's akin to pandering, IMO.
A conspiracy is not "pandering." You must open up your brain to the reality of what 400 years of oppression has given the blacks. Do you really think for a second, that white power, money, and control are going to be inclusive to blacks, by having them enter into affluent white neighborhoods and private schools through the same opportunity? Fuck no. Get a clue and wake the hell up. Whites haven't done it for 400 years. What makes you think they are going to do it now?

Wow. Sure sounds like you live in the black community. Is that the case?

Translation:

Are you a negro?

I don't require you to translate, thanks.

Sure ya do.

Funny note. You’ve accused me, without merit, of not being concerned about things which don’t directly impact me. Meanwhile, you have expressed no desire to empathize with black Americans when it comes to determining who benefits from removing Jim Crow era confederate monuments.

Isn’t that a hoot?

Why do you morons keep using this debunked bullshit?
Oh wait...thats right,you're liberals which of course makes you dumb as a stump.
How is it debunked again? Specifically?

Well here's a start... I'm rather busy at the moment so you'll have to wait for more...

Oh wait...thats right,you're liberals which of course makes you dumb as a stump.

Well here's a start... I'm rather busy at the moment so you'll have to wait for more...

If you really and truly believe the article, I mean truly believe it, people like you would believe the cow jumped over the moon, or you are a liar. Nothing in that article proves Trump was not mocking the disabled man. "NOTHING!" It's not like Trump was just using his hands. He was trying to sound like the guy too. Shameful and totally disgusting.

But you'll vote for a person that is clearly losing his mental faculties.
"Clearly?" According to who? You? Are you a doctor? The specific diagnosis is?

Ask anyone who watched a family member go through it.
It's painfully obvious.

A conspiracy is not "pandering." You must open up your brain to the reality of what 400 years of oppression has given the blacks. Do you really think for a second, that white power, money, and control are going to be inclusive to blacks, by having them enter into affluent white neighborhoods and private schools through the same opportunity? Fuck no. Get a clue and wake the hell up. Whites haven't done it for 400 years. What makes you think they are going to do it now?

No, I'm of white privilege, and can see from their own parking lots what has been dealt to them. And any other white who comes from privilege who doesn't see it, keeps their eyes, ears, and mouth shut about it, by ignoring the reality.

Do you believe all Caucasians have white privilege?

Careful, BWK! He’s gonna tell you about the fact that we have poor white folks in America and claim VICTORY!

If you really and truly believe the article, I mean truly believe it, people like you would believe the cow jumped over the moon, or you are a liar. Nothing in that article proves Trump was not mocking the disabled man. "NOTHING!" It's not like Trump was just using his hands. He was trying to sound like the guy too. Shameful and totally disgusting.

It's painfully obvious.

No it isn’t.

Meanwhile, you have expressed no desire to empathize with black Americans when it comes to determining who benefits from removing Jim Crow era confederate monuments.

That's because we weren't discussing my empathizing with black Americans when it comes to determining who benefits from removing Jim Crow era confederate monuments. I asked you pointed questions. You deflected. Are you now saying you believe black Americans are the beneficiaries of the removal of these statues? How about removing Aunt Jemima?

No, I'm of white privilege, and can see from their own parking lots what has been dealt to them. And any other white who comes from privilege who doesn't see it, keeps their eyes, ears, and mouth shut about it, by ignoring the reality.

Careful, BWK! He’s gonna tell you about the fact that we have poor white folks in America and claim VICTORY!

Why do you think you're qualified to speak for me?

It's painfully obvious.

No it isn’t.

Then you've never seen it.

Meanwhile, you have expressed no desire to empathize with black Americans when it comes to determining who benefits from removing Jim Crow era confederate monuments.

That's because we weren't discussing my empathizing with black Americans when it comes to determining who benefits from removing Jim Crow era confederate monuments. I asked you pointed questions. You deflected. Are you now saying you believe black Americans are the beneficiaries of the removal of these statues? How about removing Aunt Jemima?

Damn. You’re thick. I said WE ALL benefit from the removal of Jim Crow era confederate monuments which glorify traitors and suggest that bigotry is acceptable in the public square.

As for Aunt Jemima, the company knows what is best for its bottom line. Clearly, they think changing the imagery on their product is in their best interests.

Why don’t you answer your own question. Who benefits if we don’t remove the monuments?

Please note that I am growing bored with your intentional blindness when it comes to my comments.

Nailed it, didn’t I?

Nailed it, didn’t I?

No. No you didn't. :dunno:

I saw it LIVE on TV. It has never been debunked. It's called REALITY.

Yeah...I'm sure you see a lot of things during your whisky and peyote soaked visions.

I'll give you more when I'm not so busy.

Okay, that's enough. Bye...

I saw it LIVE on TV. It has never been debunked. It's called REALITY.

Yeah...I'm sure you see a lot of things during your whisky and peyote soaked visions.

I'll give you more when I'm not so busy.

Okay, that's enough. Bye...

Well that was ....
1593902658869.png

if you’ve spent sleepless nights tossing and turning, asking yourself, “Is the United States really an oligarchy?” — a Joe Biden presidency might help to settle it once and for all:

"The basic finding of a 2014 Princeton study that reached that conclusion was this: If the country’s economic elites and organized interests support a policy, it has about a 45 percent chance of becoming law. If they oppose it, even if it is backed by the middle-class and poor (i.e. the vast majority of the country), those odds drop to 18 percent. This certainly suggests a political establishment dependent on corporate interests, with little hope of enacting any major reforms that challenge those interests"

But a Biden presidency would be the final word on the subject

The first year of Obama’s presidency was a masterclass in how corporate interests can capture and ultimately smooth down genuine reformist impulses.

As for Aunt Jemima, the company knows what is best for its bottom line. Clearly, they think changing the imagery on their product is in their best interests.

Here's my problem with your politically correct non-answer. The original point was that you objected to Mac's following point:

"At the same time, though, we have the Regressive Left, who have enabled the worst behaviors of American Blacks by coddling them and lowering standards and expectations for them, and who have weaponized PC and Identity Politics for terribly cynical political advantage and to control the conversation."

Yes? I ask you a pointed question regarding the why of the Jemima decision. I'll go ahead and say what you don't seem to have the balls to say: said company is conveniently using timing and political correctness to:

1. Preserve their profit margin, even though given the aftermath of current racial unrest it might not have ever been affected.
2. Get ahead of any situation and put distance between them and the cross hairs of regressive PC left.

That's the why. That's the coddling.

Why don’t you answer your own question. Who benefits if we don’t remove the monuments?

No one. I don't see any particular demographic benefiting from the removal of statues of historical importance. I was raised that federal monuments are sacred and that we should respect and cherish them to better understand our history, good or bad. Now, with the overzealous abundance of political correctness and identity politics, it would seem anything goes (lowering standards and expectations). Pretending to ignore history, warts and all, doesn't benefit anyone. If you think this gesture is a benefit to the black community (coddling) or any other community, I seriously question your judgment.

Please note that I am growing bored with your intentional blindness when it comes to my comments.

Tough titties. Your evasion to answers are equally tedious to me. Don't like it? Ignore me.

Here's my problem with your politically correct non-answer. The original point was that you objected to Mac's following point:

"At the same time, though, we have the Regressive Left, who have enabled the worst behaviors of American Blacks by coddling them and lowering standards and expectations for them, and who have weaponized PC and Identity Politics for terribly cynical political advantage and to control the conversation."

Yes? I ask you a pointed question regarding the why of the Jemima decision. I'll go ahead and say what you don't seem to have the balls to say: said company is conveniently using timing and political correctness to:

1. Preserve their profit margin, even though given the aftermath of current racial unrest it might not have ever been affected.
2. Get ahead of any situation and put distance between them and the cross hairs of regressive PC left.

No one. I don't see any particular demographic benefiting from the removal of statues of historical importance. I was raised that federal monuments are sacred and that we should respect and cherish them to better understand our history, good or bad. Now, with the overzealous abundance of political correctness and identity politics, it would seem anything goes (lowering standards and expectations). Pretending to ignore history, warts and all, doesn't benefit anyone. If you think this gesture is a benefit to the black community (coddling) or any other community, I seriously question your judgment.

Tough titties. Your evasion to answers are equally tedious to me. Don't like it? Ignore me.

Ridiculous thought process. You are less than what I had expected. Peace out.

Ridiculous thought process. You are less than what I had expected. Peace out.

Whatever. You perfectly illustrate the next point: Identity Politics for terribly cynical political advantage and to control the conversation. Thanks for your time!

This is the kind of communication you would expect from a second or third grade child. I'm not kidding. God help us.

Of course not. Privilege is not exclusive to just blacks. You have the white drone workers for the well off who worked in the coal mines and were used, until they were used up, for example. They have been cast away from society as well. It's the white rich, powerful, and connected who run the show and set perimeters for everyone else. It amazes me as to how many people in this country are so oblivious to this reality.

Forum List

Back