To the White Millennials Who Voted For Donald Trump (boo hoo)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The left elite is getting close to spontaneous combustion....Stand back. you don't want to get burned when they inevitably do!!!

Dear White Millennials Who Voted for Trump,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for voting for this monster. Not because I like him, but because you have helped reveal to me that I was so mistaken as to think the majority of white youth were socially progressive. I thought millennials were supposed to be the generation to save this country, yet you all voted for someone who is going to plunge it to the ground.

In my naïve little brain, I never imagined that 48 percent of white people aged 18-29 would vote for a man who based his platform on racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and so much more. I didn’t think that so many of you would support such hateful Jim Crow-esque views in 2016. Thanks for reminding me that white supremacy and patriarchy are intergenerational traits.

I knew you all have refused to understand why Black Lives Matter or why profits are not worth contaminating Native American water supplies, but I still didn’t think so many of you would actually go through with electing Trump. I thought at the end of the day most of you all would vote with your heart, or just not vote at all. My mistake.

(Excerpt) Read more at huffingtonpost.com

Yeah, it's you fucking white privileged kids that did this...You can't make this derangement uo!!!

I'm surprised they lost the popular vote. It's clear that they are as stupid as their forebears. Likely it was white women and Non-white men who saved America from hillary.

When are you going to believe Trump when he kept saying the election will be rigged, he meant in his favor.

Who in the hell are the electors???????????????????????? We need to go by majority vote, and Trump is out.

I have tried to find out who is the electoral college in my state, and we are assured it goes by popular vote, but who knows. Our politicians pick out those on the electoral college as far as I can gather.

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each state and varies from state to state. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential Electors at their state party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee. This happens in each state for each party by whatever rules the state party and (sometimes) the national party have for the process. This first part of the process results in each Presidential candidate having their own unique slate of potential Electors.

Political parties often choose Electors for the slate to recognize their service and dedication to that political party. They may be state elected officials, state party leaders, or people in the state who have a personal or political affiliation with their party's Presidential candidate. (For specific information about how slates of potential Electors are chosen, contact the political parties in each state.)

The second part of the process happens on Election Day. When the voters in each state cast votes for the Presidential candidate of their choice they are voting to select their state's Electors. The potential Electors' names may or may not appear on the ballot below the name of the Presidential candidates, depending on election procedures and ballot formats in each state.

The winning Presidential candidate's slate of potential Electors are appointed as the state's Electors—except in Nebraska and Maine, which have proportional distribution of the Electors. In Nebraska and Maine, the state winner receives two Electors and the winner of each congressional district (who may be the same as the overall winner or a different candidate) receives one Elector. This system permits the Electors from Nebraska and Maine to be awarded to more than one candidate.

When are you going to believe Trump when he kept saying the election will be rigged, he meant in his favor.

Who in the hell are the electors???????????????????????? We need to go by majority vote, and Trump is out.

I have tried to find out who is the electoral college in my state, and we are assured it goes by popular vote, but who knows. Our politicians pick out those on the electoral college as far as I can gather.

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each state and varies from state to state. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential Electors at their state party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee. This happens in each state for each party by whatever rules the state party and (sometimes) the national party have for the process. This first part of the process results in each Presidential candidate having their own unique slate of potential Electors.

Political parties often choose Electors for the slate to recognize their service and dedication to that political party. They may be state elected officials, state party leaders, or people in the state who have a personal or political affiliation with their party's Presidential candidate. (For specific information about how slates of potential Electors are chosen, contact the political parties in each state.)

The second part of the process happens on Election Day. When the voters in each state cast votes for the Presidential candidate of their choice they are voting to select their state's Electors. The potential Electors' names may or may not appear on the ballot below the name of the Presidential candidates, depending on election procedures and ballot formats in each state.

The winning Presidential candidate's slate of potential Electors are appointed as the state's Electors—except in Nebraska and Maine, which have proportional distribution of the Electors. In Nebraska and Maine, the state winner receives two Electors and the winner of each congressional district (who may be the same as the overall winner or a different candidate) receives one Elector. This system permits the Electors from Nebraska and Maine to be awarded to more than one candidate.

I think you need a Civics Class.

Do you know who the electors are in your state?? I bet not. Many people want the popular vote, not just me.

Do you know who the electors are in your state?? I bet not. Many people want the popular vote, not just me.

Then work to change the Constitution. The Framers designed a Federal Republic of States, not a Monolithic Democracy with Pure Majority Rule.

I know liberals are too far up their asses to accept this, but you brought your DEFEAT ON YOURSELF for the past year or so of your violent, anti-social behavior! All the assaults, all the flag-burning anti-Trump temper-tantrum riots, all your genocidal death threats against Trump supporters, destruction of property, etc.....you've shown America that you are utterly horrible human beings who need an exorcism! Don't you get how many people you've repulsed?

First Penelope needs a brain.

Then work to change the Constitution. The Framers designed a Federal Republic of States, not a Monolithic Democracy with Pure Majority Rule.

So you don't know either. Why do we bother voting? In Michigan it goes by maj vote so they say.
Seems your the ignorant one. That is why you voted for Trump.

First Penelope needs a brain.

Who are yours? for this election?

So you don't know either. Why do we bother voting? In Michigan it goes by maj vote so they say.

So you only think people should vote if they are guaranteed to be in the majority.

Pathetic.

The left elite is getting close to spontaneous combustion....Stand back. you don't want to get burned when they inevitably do!!!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for voting for this monster. Not because I like him, but because you have helped reveal to me that I was so mistaken as to think the majority of white youth were socially progressive. I thought millennials were supposed to be the generation to save this country, yet you all voted for someone who is going to plunge it to the ground.

In my naïve little brain, I never imagined that 48 percent of white people aged 18-29 would vote for a man who based his platform on racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and so much more. I didn’t think that so many of you would support such hateful Jim Crow-esque views in 2016. Thanks for reminding me that white supremacy and patriarchy are intergenerational traits.

I knew you all have refused to understand why Black Lives Matter or why profits are not worth contaminating Native American water supplies, but I still didn’t think so many of you would actually go through with electing Trump. I thought at the end of the day most of you all would vote with your heart, or just not vote at all. My mistake.

Yeah, it's you fucking white privileged kids that did this...You can't make this derangement uo!!!
Idiot # 2,345,432 just became self aware.

If you'll post your address, I'll mail you a box of tissues for all that cryin. Boohoo,Boohoo,Boohoo,Boohoo,

If you'll post your address, I'll mail you a box of tissues for all that cryin. Boohoo,Boohoo,Boohoo,Boohoo,
Just send them some recycled Trump toilet paper.

I am 32 so I must be considered a millennial...don't want to be but yeah....

It is by majority vote within each state, moron.

Forum List

Back