To the racist whites here: This ain't 1920 anymore and we ain't going back there

I wouldn't want to go back to 1920. Cool music, nice clothes ... but prohibition!

_110502185_gettyimages-542874313.jpg

About a week or so ago -- there was a post on here demanding that young minorities not be allowed to have 2A rights....

--- and the same people who are yelling "racist" on this post were not yelling "racist" on that post....

So yea.....there are plenty of Trumpers here who wishes this was 1920 again.....no matter how much they pretend otherwise when they think the world is watching...

The Nativist Attempt to Delay the Browning of America

27726700476_4e96528c22_k-e1487095121825.jpg

It was only about three weeks ago that Trump said the quiet parts out loud regarding his administration’s agenda on immigration.

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday.

The issue was never simply that he used a bad word. It was the deeply racist notion that black and brown immigrations—who he thinks come from “shithole” countries—should be rejected because what the U.S. needs is more white immigrants. Much as merit has often been used in an attempt to undermine affirmative action policies, the president’s outburst made it clear that his immigration policies are based more on race than merit.

The Nativist Attempt to Delay the Browning of America | Washington Monthly

Kermit the frog in the picture and all his followers need to understand that it's not 1920. We will not be goimg back to that time. We are not going to continue taking shit from white racists. So for you whites here who frequent stiormfront, to the idiots like Porter Rockwell who whine about how this country was made for whites only, it's time your asses began assimilating into the modern American culture.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

This is karma, you get done to you what you do to others. You reap what you have sown. I for one, am a bit tired of the whining from some in the white community about a loss of freedom that never happened. One will face the truth, or the truth will face them. I can tell you from personal experience that it is better to do the first. There are whites in America who seem unable to do that. America as a colony and a nation has been given over 400 years to get it right. For those who want to tell us who call this out that if we don’t like it, move back to Africa, I laugh. Then I say this:

All of you who say this are descendants of people who are not from here. This country was never yours. The people who are travelling up here from what is now South and Central America are taking the same trek their ancestors did before Europeans showed up. You are facing karma. The repo man has come for the property that was stolen. To quote the great Muddy Waters, “You can’t spend what you ain’t got, and you can’t lose something that you ain’t never had.”

During my life so far, I have heard so many people who just settle for the world the way it is and don’t question it. When one replies about how that’s not the way it’s supposed to be, they look at that person as if they are crazy. The world DOES NOT have to be like this. Racism can be eliminated. WE CAN change hearts and minds. WE CAN legislate equality. The excuses are unacceptable. In the words of a great American:

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”
Thurgood Marshall

The time has come for white Americans. Many have tried standing up to the responsibility of changing the racial dynamic in America. Many other whites have not only opposed them but have tried to return this nation to apartheid. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. You’ve had over 400 years. If you preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. There was no gradualism, or incrementalism when whites got tired of being taxed by the same government that provided them with headrights. Why should non whites in this country continue having to wait for whites to end racist behavior, and to seriously enforce what laws were written to stop it?

So when does it end? This is the question me; a 59-year-old black American man now asks. I’m just an average guy and do not pretend to speak for 46 million blacks. But it seems to me by everything I continue to see, is that most of the other 46 million blacks in America are asking the same question, hoping that one day we can actually get an answer.

Why do we want America to "brown"?
Don’t axe me. I dunno.

About a week or so ago -- there was a post on here demanding that young minorities not be allowed to have 2A rights....

--- and the same people who are yelling "racist" on this post were not yelling "racist" on that post....

So yea.....there are plenty of Trumpers here who wishes this was 1920 again.....no matter how much they pretend otherwise when they think the world is watching...

YOu read minds? Cool.

What number am I thinking of?

Why would we want dumb people from shit hole countries here?
Apparently all of europe was a shithole. That's why your ancestors came here.
It was advanced but I wont necessarily argue. It was totalitarian. Much like the direction the totalitarian left is taking us now. Because you are all regressive.
It was no more advanced than Africa. In fact it was less. There is no totalitarian left. You have been radicalized to believe that by right wing fascists. If you examine how the right is doing things, you'd understand that.

It was advanced but I wont necessarily argue. It was totalitarian. Much like the direction the totalitarian left is taking us now. Because you are all regressive.
It was no more advanced than Africa. In fact it was less. There is no totalitarian left. You have been radicalized to believe that by right wing fascists. If you examine how the right is doing things, you'd understand that.
Lol what a load of bullshit.

The Nativist Attempt to Delay the Browning of America

27726700476_4e96528c22_k-e1487095121825.jpg

It was only about three weeks ago that Trump said the quiet parts out loud regarding his administration’s agenda on immigration.

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday.

The issue was never simply that he used a bad word. It was the deeply racist notion that black and brown immigrations—who he thinks come from “shithole” countries—should be rejected because what the U.S. needs is more white immigrants. Much as merit has often been used in an attempt to undermine affirmative action policies, the president’s outburst made it clear that his immigration policies are based more on race than merit.

The Nativist Attempt to Delay the Browning of America | Washington Monthly

Kermit the frog in the picture and all his followers need to understand that it's not 1920. We will not be goimg back to that time. We are not going to continue taking shit from white racists. So for you whites here who frequent stiormfront, to the idiots like Porter Rockwell who whine about how this country was made for whites only, it's time your asses began assimilating into the modern American culture.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

This is karma, you get done to you what you do to others. You reap what you have sown. I for one, am a bit tired of the whining from some in the white community about a loss of freedom that never happened. One will face the truth, or the truth will face them. I can tell you from personal experience that it is better to do the first. There are whites in America who seem unable to do that. America as a colony and a nation has been given over 400 years to get it right. For those who want to tell us who call this out that if we don’t like it, move back to Africa, I laugh. Then I say this:

All of you who say this are descendants of people who are not from here. This country was never yours. The people who are travelling up here from what is now South and Central America are taking the same trek their ancestors did before Europeans showed up. You are facing karma. The repo man has come for the property that was stolen. To quote the great Muddy Waters, “You can’t spend what you ain’t got, and you can’t lose something that you ain’t never had.”

During my life so far, I have heard so many people who just settle for the world the way it is and don’t question it. When one replies about how that’s not the way it’s supposed to be, they look at that person as if they are crazy. The world DOES NOT have to be like this. Racism can be eliminated. WE CAN change hearts and minds. WE CAN legislate equality. The excuses are unacceptable. In the words of a great American:

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”
Thurgood Marshall

The time has come for white Americans. Many have tried standing up to the responsibility of changing the racial dynamic in America. Many other whites have not only opposed them but have tried to return this nation to apartheid. Nobody wants to keep hearing how ending racism is going to take time. You’ve had over 400 years. If you preached such patience while being under the thumb of Britain, America would still be a British colony. There was no gradualism, or incrementalism when whites got tired of being taxed by the same government that provided them with headrights. Why should non whites in this country continue having to wait for whites to end racist behavior, and to seriously enforce what laws were written to stop it?

So when does it end? This is the question me; a 59-year-old black American man now asks. I’m just an average guy and do not pretend to speak for 46 million blacks. But it seems to me by everything I continue to see, is that most of the other 46 million blacks in America are asking the same question, hoping that one day we can actually get an answer.

Why is it a problem if the "browning" is delayed ? Everywhere I look around the world, except for a handful of areas now, I see the same cookie-cutter darker skin and black hair.
You have a problem with having at least a few blondes left ? I sure the hell don't, I would love to see some alternative skin tones and hair hang around for as long as possible.
In another 100 years everyone will pretty much all look alike with that same fucking black hair. No diverse looks at all
The white community is the only one where we have much more diverse skin and hair color.

"It was no more advanced than Africa"

Okay, now that's truly hilarious ! :rofl:

Forum List

Back