To the NeverTrumpers....

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Okay, I get it... really, I do! I have probably been as critical of Trump as any Conservative here. I don't like some of his policy ideas, I think they would be terrible for America and I absolutely abhor his obnoxious Alt-Right supporters. I think he is a terrible Christian role model, he is petty and vindictive, he says some awful and nasty things to people, he doesn't convey contrition or humility and he seems to think he never does anything wrong. He is an arrogant smart ass who has no regard for those who oppose him or even question him critically... So I totally get what you don't like about him.

That said, I hear many of the NeverTrumpers rail on and on about what a catastrophe a Clinton presidency would be and how we cannot elect this woman president! But the thing is... this is a binary choice... if he doesn't win, she does win! Is this not being comprehended or something? I listen to people like Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro go on and on for 45 minutes ranting about how awful Hillary Clinton is... how absolutely deplorable she is and how much of a nightmare it would be for her to win the election... but they're not going to vote for Trump.

So what do they think is going to happen? Because, the scenario where neither of them win is not going to happen. As much as we may wish that to be a reality in this universe, it's just not going to turn out that way. Trump will win or Hillary will win. You need to decide which one you want to win the least and vote for the other one. I'm still on the fence, I think it will be terrible for either one to win but I realize one of them is going to win. My inner-debate is whether it is worse for Trump to win or worse for Hillary to win. I'm still flipping that horrible pancake over and over but I am leaning toward voting for Trump.... just because she is so horribly corrupt and I fear, a danger to our republic. Her running mate is such a total nutball he makes Bernie look rational.

Trump, for all his faults, has said some things that I agree with. His strong position on dealing with illegal immigration is in line with my viewpoint. Whether he can pull it off or not, what he is saying he will do is a positive to me. It's better than what we've gotten from any Republican or Democrat yet. He also has some great plans for education and returning it to the states... something I've advocated for years and no Republican or Democrat has even been willing to address. He says he plans to cut corporate tax rates.. .again, something I've long advocated and support. So just on those things alone, I find myself more in line with Trump than Hillary, who I totally oppose on everything.

We are less than a week away, and I understand you have your principles but it's time to really think about this and set aside personality differences. If you had rather cling to your principles and see Hillary elected, that's fine... I understand completely. But don't bitch and complain that Hillary cannot be elected because THAT is precisely what is going to happen if Trump doesn't win.

Okay, I get it... really, I do! I have probably been as critical of Trump as any Conservative here. I don't like some of his policy ideas, I think they would be terrible for America and I absolutely abhor his obnoxious Alt-Right supporters. I think he is a terrible Christian role model, he is petty and vindictive, he says some awful and nasty things to people, he doesn't convey contrition or humility and he seems to think he never does anything wrong. He is an arrogant smart ass who has no regard for those who oppose him or even question him critically... So I totally get what you don't like about him.

That said, I hear many of the NeverTrumpers rail on and on about what a catastrophe a Clinton presidency would be and how we cannot elect this woman president! But the thing is... this is a binary choice... if he doesn't win, she does win! Is this not being comprehended or something? I listen to people like Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro go on and on for 45 minutes ranting about how awful Hillary Clinton is... how absolutely deplorable she is and how much of a nightmare it would be for her to win the election... but they're not going to vote for Trump.

So what do they think is going to happen? Because, the scenario where neither of them win is not going to happen. As much as we may wish that to be a reality in this universe, it's just not going to turn out that way. Trump will win or Hillary will win. You need to decide which one you want to win the least and vote for the other one. I'm still on the fence, I think it will be terrible for either one to win but I realize one of them is going to win. My inner-debate is whether it is worse for Trump to win or worse for Hillary to win. I'm still flipping that horrible pancake over and over but I am leaning toward voting for Trump.... just because she is so horribly corrupt and I fear, a danger to our republic. Her running mate is such a total nutball he makes Bernie look rational.

Trump, for all his faults, has said some things that I agree with. His strong position on dealing with illegal immigration is in line with my viewpoint. Whether he can pull it off or not, what he is saying he will do is a positive to me. It's better than what we've gotten from any Republican or Democrat yet. He also has some great plans for education and returning it to the states... something I've advocated for years and no Republican or Democrat has even been willing to address. He says he plans to cut corporate tax rates.. .again, something I've long advocated and support. So just on those things alone, I find myself more in line with Trump than Hillary, who I totally oppose on everything.

We are less than a week away, and I understand you have your principles but it's time to really think about this and set aside personality differences. If you had rather cling to your principles and see Hillary elected, that's fine... I understand completely. But don't bitch and complain that Hillary cannot be elected because THAT is precisely what is going to happen if Trump doesn't win.

That's a lot of words to get the Never Trump crowd to vote for the guy. There are only 3 reasons I need to vote for him.

1-There are only 2 viable canidates, Clown or Bulldyke.
2-The next POTUS will appoint 2-4 supreme court justices
3- I don't want the bulldyke selecting justices.

The #NeverTrump movement may as well be called #ForeverHillary.

Trump will at least attempt to fix our F'd up trade policies with China, and at least enforce immigration laws. All the rest of the media hysteria is just a circus of distraction. They automatically assume Trump is guilty for any allegation thrown his way by any random idiot, yet they look the other way when the FBI is investigating Hillary for her activities which has a mountain of evidence to prove her guilt.

Vote Trump, and put Hillary in prison where she belongs.

Even if you don't like Trump, he hasn't done anything yet. Everybody knows what Hillary has done already and how many lives it has already costed (and what we know may be just a tip of an iceberg!).

Trump may sound rough, but at least he's not a crook and his actions din't cost any Americans' lives... And there is a huge difference between words and actions.

Too bad so many people don't understand that their vote could be decisive for the future of their country and their families.

#NeverTrumpers! Try not to look like ostriches with their heads in sand and butts sticking out. It is a very awkward position in both meanings of this word.

14910325_1287685827957213_334999935115316632_n.jpg

GREAT now the FDA is rigging the election!

As long as we can claim someone from the "govt" has.
Wtf are you talking about?
You could ruin a 3 car funeral procession

Let's see if you can figure something out on your own.
I figured out you were a joke on my own. Im sure that counts for something..

Hell, you can't follow your own train of thought silly.

GREAT now the FDA is rigging the election!

As long as we can claim someone from the "govt" has.
Wtf are you talking about?
You could ruin a 3 car funeral procession

Let's see if you can figure something out on your own.
I figured out you were a joke on my own. Im sure that counts for something..

Hell, you can't follow your own train of thought silly.
:boohoo:

The #NeverTrump movement may as well be called #ForeverHillary.

Trump will at least attempt to fix our F'd up trade policies with China, and at least enforce immigration laws. All the rest of the media hysteria is just a circus of distraction. They automatically assume Trump is guilty for any allegation thrown his way by any random idiot, yet they look the other way when the FBI is investigating Hillary for her activities which has a mountain of evidence to prove her guilt.

Vote Trump, and put Hillary in prison where she belongs.

You mean he will put tariffs on china and put us into recession? That is a good idea to you? A new tax is going to help us? Tariffs don't work and never have.

Bill was one of our best presidents. If hillary is anything like him we will do fine.

The republic and its citizens will survive the election of either trump or clinton.

guarantee it, or I ship Vigi to Russia and Lucy to Madagascar.

Good points Boss
I wish you'd call into Michael Berry's show and explain all this.
but TX is more likely to go to Trump anyway than to Clinton.

Maybe in some swing states, where anti-Trump want to vote third party
(and the vote swappers are matching them with Clinton states like
California where independent parties can still get popular votes
without harming the electoral votes)
there needs to be more of the opposite campaign going on:
(where undecideds or anti-Clinton voting Green/Libertarian in Swing States
are matched with people from heavy Trump states
to trade votes so they can swap electoral votes for popular votes
without supporting the other candidate they both oppose)

You mean he will put tariffs on china and put us into recession? That is a good idea to you? A new tax is going to help us? Tariffs don't work and never have.

I agree with you here but would you rather put Hillary in office over this? Because, that's what it comes down to.... really. In the meantime, he is also talking about lowering the middle class tax rates by 35% and lowering corporate tax rates. So if that's going to happen too... then it kind of mitigates the effect of the tariffs, right?

Bill was one of our best presidents. If hillary is anything like him we will do fine.

Bill Clinton was a good president because he was a populist who was forced to "triangulate" conservative ideas from a mid-term republican revolution. Hillary is a Saul Alinsky ideologue who is nothing like her husband.

Forum List

Back