To the NeverTrumpers: Will You Now Heed the Call?

Will You Vote for Trump or Enable Criminal hiLIARY to Takeover the Country

• Yes, I will vote for Trump

• No, I will allow Criminal hiLIARy to take over the country

Results are only viewable after voting.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?

Plus election is not about you and how you feel......Its about the direction of the country. Self righteous smirks of I could never vote for a person like that will be cold comfort with Hilly calling the shots. Self righteous Gary has proven to be a chump....even his running mate is saying dont vote for us. Its an imperfect world with imperfect choices and yes I would have preferred Cruz or Walker....I didnt get that.......best choice left is Trump. As someone else said I'm voting for the American on Americas side

I am still firm in my resolve. I will not vote for a candidate I cannot support in any way.

I am not voting for president his year. Let the general populace select this year's weevil.

I am still firm in my resolve. I will not vote for a candidate I cannot support in any way.
I am not voting for president his year. Let the general populace select this year's weevil.
Then when Hillary starts appointing 4 new SCOTUS judges to erase our Constitutional case law of all Original Intent, and strips the 2A down to nothing more than symbolism, and she rips apart every conservative cause you have ever supported; dont whine about it.

YOU helped to make that new dictator, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY.

Even if you don't like Trump, he hasn't done anything yet. Everybody knows what Hillary has done already and how many lives it has already costed (and what we know may be just a tip of an iceberg!).

Trump may sound rough, but at least he's not a crook and his actions didn't cost any Americans' lives... There is a huge difference between words and actions.

Too bad so many people don't understand that their vote could be decisive and plan on staying home instead of voting.

#NeverTrumpers! Try not to look like ostriches with their heads in sand and butts sticking out. It is a very awkward position in both meanings of this word.

Last edited:

This might well be what voting your conscience looks like to many of our fellow citizens this time around. Imagine if no one showed up to vote. I know, but imagine.

.... between the guarantee of corruption and incompetence vs the potential risk of inexperience and lack of political correctness and the guarantee of corruption.

Corruption is a constant in american society, you'll get that either way. Your govt runs on it, it is a corporate owned entity after all.

It's down to this:

We have a growing mountain of evidence that hiLIARy is a criminal. She abused the power of her office to sell government favors and recklessly endangered the country through the use of her insecure personal email server (which in and of itself is a "stroking gun" proving intent).

So, NeverTrumpers: on November 8th will you vote for Trump or abstain and enable Criminal HiLIARy and her Crime Family Syndicate to takeover the country?

What crimes? What criminality can be linked to Huma's laptop?

Be specific and post links.

The choice IMO is between the guarantee of corruption and incompetence vs the potential risk of inexperience and lack of political correctness. That's a pretty easy choice from my perspective.
But "risk of inexperience" also means "lack of time to have become corrupted".

I see the lack of experience in government in these times to = honesty, getting the job done, and representing the American people.

Election of Trump will revive Congress....you think if if Trump were to say "hey I'm going to go play CINC in Libya" Congress would do nothing like they did.....I dont think so......We need to end some of these.....Obama has opened bases all over Africa....why.......You think Congress will let Trump write the budget like they did Obama ....i dont.......

The choice IMO is between the guarantee of corruption and incompetence vs the potential risk of inexperience and lack of political correctness. That's a pretty easy choice from my perspective.

I'd say you are correct in the former, but I see the danger of the latter more in terms of his being such a loose cannon and a megalomaniac.

It's like asking if we want a slow, painful death or just want to get it over with, now.

I'd say you are correct in the former, but I see the danger of the latter more in terms of his being such a loose cannon and a megalomaniac.
It's like asking if we want a slow, painful death or just want to get it over with, now.
It is astonishing to see how so many of Trumps critics over look the simple FACT that this man has already achieved wild success in THREE DIFFERENT CAREERS.

No matter what someone does in a positive sene with their lives, it is NEVER enough for ideologues.

If Jesus Christ Himself came down from Heaven right now and said he was a Republican running for President, all the same losers would be talking about what a perv He was, what a failure He was and how He is an absolute hypocrit and liar.

What is plain is that FACTS TOPPED REGISTERING IN YOUR BRAIN AND NOTHING THEY DO WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANY OF THAT.

NO ONE EVER SAID THAT TRUMP WAS A RACIST, A MISOGYNIST OR A FAILURE UNTIL HE RAN AGAINST HILLARY FOR POTUS AND THAT IS A SIMPLE FACT, DUDE!

WHICH PROVES THAT ALL THESE THINGS YOU CRETINS SAY ABOUT HIM IS NOTHING MORE THAN IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED SLANDER

It is astonishing to see how so many of Trumps critics over look the simple FACT that this man has already achieved wild success in THREE DIFFERENT CAREERS.

No matter what someone does in a positive sene with their lives, it is NEVER enough for ideologues.

If Jesus Christ Himself came down from Heaven right now and said he was a Republican running for President, all the same losers would be talking about what a perv He was, what a failure He was and how He is an absolute hypocrit and liar.

What is plain is that FACTS TOPPED REGISTERING IN YOUR BRAIN AND NOTHING THEY DO WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANY OF THAT.

NO ONE EVER SAID THAT TRUMP WAS A RACIST, A MISOGYNIST OR A FAILURE UNTIL HE RAN AGAINST HILLARY FOR POTUS AND THAT IS A SIMPLE FACT, DUDE!

WHICH PROVES THAT ALL THESE THINGS YOU CRETINS SAY ABOUT HIM IS NOTHING MORE THAN IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED SLANDER

I am about the furthest thing from an ideologue on this entire board, Jim. I am hardly a cretin, either, as the University I attended doesn't accept just anybody.

If John Kasich were running against Hillary, I would be voting for him. I just cannot accept Trump, so my only response to you is

fucking deal with it, dude.

I am about the furthest thing from an ideologue on this entire board, Jim. I am hardly a cretin, either, as the University I attended doesn't accept just anybody.
If John Kasich were running against Hillary, I would be voting for him. I just cannot accept Trump, so my only response to you is
No, when we have 8 liberal justices ont he SCOTUS, you deal with it dude.

When corporations run every square inch of this country via their control of Friends of Billary you deal with it dude.

You are such a fucking fool, I am astonished you got into any higher level education anywhere.

No, when we have 8 liberal justices ont he SCOTUS, you deal with it dude.

When corporations run every square inch of this country via their control of Friends of Billary you deal with it dude.

You are such a fucking fool, I am astonished you got into any higher level education anywhere.

You're doing a super job swaying wary voters to Trump by hurling insults and acting like a petulant child. :lol:

Forum List

Back