To the furture...........

trobinett

Oct 25, 2004
Arkansas, The Ozarks
I'm on board with this site.

We can pretty much say, and do what we want.

Opinions vary, but they all carry about the same weight here.

Having been a poster on a number of message boards, I find this one a pleasure to visit, and it appears the new owner will make this a real comfortable place.

I look forward to the next couple of months.

I'm leaving a board that I've been a member for about three years, as its become too PC.

You guys, and gals, ROCK, keep it up, its always a riot.:cool:

I'm on board with this site.

We can pretty much say, and do what we want.

Opinions vary, but they all carry about the same weight here.

Having been a poster on a number of message boards, I find this one a pleasure to visit, and it appears the new owner will make this a real comfortable place.

I look forward to the next couple of months.

I'm leaving a board that I've been a member for about three years, as its become too PC.

You guys, and gals, ROCK, keep it up, its always a riot.:cool:

Well Thanks, Trobinett. You ain't such a bad egg yourself. Since this is the only board I post on I appreciate the comparison. Save me the trouble of shopping around. To the future---and beyond !!!!!!!!! :iagree:

Well Thanks, Trobinett. You ain't such a bad egg yourself. Since this is the only board I post on I appreciate the comparison. Save me the trouble of shopping around. To the future---and beyond !!!!!!!!! :iagree:

Yea, after reading a couple of other threads on the subject of new ownership, just wanted to throw a more positive spin on the change.

Yes, to the future, and beyond.:clap2:

Forum List

Back