To take out Iran was always in the Plan.

How many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice for this nonsense about taking out Iran?

I guess Penilope cannot reason out as far as to wonder if all Iran has is peaceful energy production intentions (power utility-------- just how much electricity does Iran need, especially when they have unlimited power from oil, hydro, and solar?) that they deny inspectors access to the sensitive areas of their facilities while running their nation into ruin, revolt, death and starvation and risk war before budging one inch on concessions which would only affect their ability to make WEAPONS? :rolleyes:

tramp is running their nation in ruin by an economic war, same as the Jews did to Germany.

Except that the Jews didn't have a nation. And think for a moment. Hitler's decision to blame the Jews for everything led directly to the establishment of the first Jewish nation in 2000 years. Are the Jews harming Germany today? Answer honestly.

Germany's a vassal state at the mercy of the USA, a nation where people are circumcised, and proud of the Zion, and seek war with Iran because of the manipulations of the Kosher Synagogue of Satan.
Wow, that's imaginative. Completely bogus, but imaginative.

So, who conquered & occupied Germany?
It certainly wasn't Iran.

I guess Penilope cannot reason out as far as to wonder if all Iran has is peaceful energy production intentions (power utility-------- just how much electricity does Iran need, especially when they have unlimited power from oil, hydro, and solar?) that they deny inspectors access to the sensitive areas of their facilities while running their nation into ruin, revolt, death and starvation and risk war before budging one inch on concessions which would only affect their ability to make WEAPONS? :rolleyes:

tramp is running their nation in ruin by an economic war, same as the Jews did to Germany.

Except that the Jews didn't have a nation. And think for a moment. Hitler's decision to blame the Jews for everything led directly to the establishment of the first Jewish nation in 2000 years. Are the Jews harming Germany today? Answer honestly.

Germany's a vassal state at the mercy of the USA, a nation where people are circumcised, and proud of the Zion, and seek war with Iran because of the manipulations of the Kosher Synagogue of Satan.
Poland started WWII, so why do you hate Jews so much?

Germ-Man Protestants started WW2,

Anglos & Saxons seem to cause almost all of the problems out of the White World.
Including
these wars in the Middle-East
including Iran.
Because most Whites in the USA are Anglo - Saxon filth.

No wonder why you're such violent maniacs, and thoughtless brutes always calling for more blood, this time for the blood of the Iranians.

Why
wouldn't I despise them?

Is there any reason to NOT despise them?

Salomon Morel the Kosher Commie butcher killed more Poles than 9/11 terrorists killed Americans.
Yet
the Kosher Capital said it was a conspiracy theory, and refused to apprehend Morel to justice for a trial.

So, if Americans can think of Osama the way we do, then Poles can think of Morel the same way.
Poland started WWII by not giving back the Danzig corridor, and surrendering early, instead of too late.

Iran’s attacks lately make it easy to justify a war, fortunately we are proceeding cautiously and let’s hope they don’t push the rest of the world into action.
The US's recent attacks make it easy to justify a war.

Anglos & Saxons seem to cause almost all of the problems out of the White World.
Including
including Iran.

No wonder why you're such violent maniacs, and thoughtless brutes always calling for more blood, this time for the blood of the Iranians.

Why
wouldn't I despise them?

Salomon Morel the Kosher Commie butcher killed more Poles than 9/11 terrorists killed Americans.
Yet
the Kosher Capital said it was a conspiracy theory, and refused to apprehend Morel to justice for a trial.

So, if Americans can think of Osama the way we do, then Poles can think of Morel the same way.
Poland started WWII by not giving back the Danzig corridor, and surrendering early, instead of too late.

That's retarded, that would be like saying Canada must give back the corridor between Alaska & Washington state.

You're obviously a spawn of Satan, a typical Neocon, to make matters worse besides calling for Iranian blood to spill, you are a LGBTQ mistake.

Including
including Iran.

Why
wouldn't I despise them?

Yet

That's retarded, that would be like saying Canada must give back the corridor between Alaska & Washington state.

You're obviously a spawn of Satan, a typical Neocon, to make matters worse besides calling for Iranian blood to spill, you are a LGBTQ mistake.
The US never had that corridor in Canada. You lose. Again.

Well, Rand Paul is engaging in outreach and diplomacy. He's not exactly a warhawk.

I think Trump is weary of war for many reasons. It could really hurt his re-election chances unless there is a legitimate, sound reason for such action.

That is WHY I am thinking IF he does start a war with them,he will wait until AFTER he is relected.He has kissed Israels ass ever since being elected so I just dont see him not starting one in his second term.thats too much to hope for having a president that doesnt start a war. Last one we had that didnt was carter.

I repeat-------what is the reason for Israel seeking that the USA go to war against
Iran---------none of you guys seem to want to answer this simple question. There are almost no jews left in Iran. You think that jews want to RE-OCCUPY Iran?
I have not really kept up with the latest.
Why do they need a reason other than hatred?

Including
including Iran.

Why
wouldn't I despise them?

Yet

The US never had that corridor in Canada. You lose. Again.

Germ-Mans stole that land in the first place.

You & your Anglo-Saxon Protestants are a real garbage people

Look at the blood shed you've caused all over the World, this time you're calling for more blood over Iran.

You've always got to be killing, stealing, going berserk, never any peace, with your scourge of Humanity, if you even are Humans at all.

I think you're spawns of Satan along with those Kosher people you & your ilk love so much.

Now Iran will be the next victim, of your maniacs.

raw

“To take out Iran was always in the Plan.”

Correct.

Conservatives/Republicans are warmongers and militarists, starting wars for some perceived political advantage, with no regard for the human costs of those wars.

“To take out Iran was always in the Plan.”

Correct.

Conservatives/Republicans are warmongers and militarists, starting wars for some perceived political advantage, with no regard for the human costs of those wars.

You are not correct.

WWI - Woodrow Wilson
Mexican Revolution, the Occupation of Veracruz - Woodrow Wilson
Russian Revolution - Woodrow Wilson
WWII - Franklin Roosevelt
Lebanon Crisis 1958 - Dwight Eisenhower
Korean War - Harry Truman
Vietnam War - Lyndon Johnson
Cambodian War - Lyndon Johnson
Laotian War - Lyndon Johnson
Multi-National War In Lebanon 1978 - Jimmy Carter
Multi-National War in Lebanon 1983 - Ronald Reagan
Gulf War - George H.W. Bush
Bosnian War - William Clinton
Afghanistan War - George W. Bush
Iraq War -George W. Bush
First Libyan War - Barrack Obama

Wow, that's imaginative. Completely bogus, but imaginative.

So, who conquered & occupied Germany?
It certainly wasn't Iran.
It wasn't the Jews either.

anyone out there----KNOW why Israel is interested in "TAKING IRAN OUT"----to the detriment of the rest of the world? Even Father Coughlin KNEW why jews did not like adolf hitler-------they seemed to believe that it is a good idea to go to war just to save a few hundred jews----but there are almost NO JEWS in Iran now

Because Iran's Koshers fled to Israel,
and
actually during the Holocaust, Iran accepted Kosher & Polish Catholic refugees.

Which nuclear power has the US attacked?

Hey derpass: We are the original Nuclear Power.

If not for Klaus Fuchs, no other countries would have them. If not for Billy Boy Clinton, China would still be playing with Estes rockets.

Wow….you seemed to have forgotten about the germans we imported to make those bombs and Fermi (who I think was Italian). All people you guys would be telling to “go back where they came from” had you been with us at the time.

they were not german by Nazi law. Enrico Fermi was married to a jewish
woman. The USA gave him a break. Einstein ALSO had a real problem

Ok

BTW-----trump said----"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE......... did oppenheimer
complain when he said "NOW I AM BECOME DEATH.." ? ------seems a little
whiney to me. but he was born in NY

Quote them saying they didn’t like it here. You can’t. Meanwhile your blob did call for a revolution not too long ago when a black man was re-elected

anyone out there----KNOW why Israel is interested in "TAKING IRAN OUT"----to the detriment of the rest of the world? Even Father Coughlin KNEW why jews did not like adolf hitler-------they seemed to believe that it is a good idea to go to war just to save a few hundred jews----but there are almost NO JEWS in Iran now

Because Iran's Koshers fled to Israel,
and
actually during the Holocaust, Iran accepted Kosher & Polish Catholic refugees.

I did not know------I worked with and socialized with at least a few hundred escapees from Iran since the mid 1960s. None were European jews who fled to Iran during the ADOLF years and NONE were polish catholics. It was more like
half IRANIAN JEWS and----HALF IRANIAN MUSLIMS----no poles---none---not one. The polish must STILL BE THERE

Hey derpass: We are the original Nuclear Power.

If not for Klaus Fuchs, no other countries would have them. If not for Billy Boy Clinton, China would still be playing with Estes rockets.

Wow….you seemed to have forgotten about the germans we imported to make those bombs and Fermi (who I think was Italian). All people you guys would be telling to “go back where they came from” had you been with us at the time.

they were not german by Nazi law. Enrico Fermi was married to a jewish
woman. The USA gave him a break. Einstein ALSO had a real problem

Ok

BTW-----trump said----"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE......... did oppenheimer
complain when he said "NOW I AM BECOME DEATH.." ? ------seems a little
whiney to me. but he was born in NY

Quote them saying they didn’t like it here. You can’t. Meanwhile your blob did call for a revolution not too long ago when a black man was re-elected

And a revolution you now have.

Well, Rand Paul is engaging in outreach and diplomacy. He's not exactly a warhawk.

I think Trump is weary of war for many reasons. It could really hurt his re-election chances unless there is a legitimate, sound reason for such action.

That is WHY I am thinking IF he does start a war with them,he will wait until AFTER he is relected.He has kissed Israels ass ever since being elected so I just dont see him not starting one in his second term.thats too much to hope for having a president that doesnt start a war. Last one we had that didnt was carter.

I repeat-------what is the reason for Israel seeking that the USA go to war against
Iran---------none of you guys seem to want to answer this simple question. There are almost no jews left in Iran. You think that jews want to RE-OCCUPY Iran?
I have not really kept up with the latest.
Why do they need a reason other than hatred?

Israel hates Iran?

Forum List

Back