To senior's there goes your cost of living increase

And the libs want medicare for all?....no thanks.....good thing we have a booming economy to absorb the messes left by the democrats...Obama should have never touched healthcare....we will be paying for that unconstitutional blunder for decades....

Do away with SS and it will be back in a couple of weeks, and right wingers will be the loudest cry babies when they dump old Aunt Martha on their porches from the rest home and they have to wipe her ass for her 10 times a day, plus do away with buying lots of junk to pay for her prescriptions.

The 'social darwinists' could just push her back out into the street, but that will prompt a lot of local states to pass laws making the elderly the personal responsibility of all their living relatives, and we know right wingers don't really mean themselves when they babble about 'personal responsibility', so many will in fact be worse off, especially the drug companies and doctors who rely on Medicare for their Ferraris and other goodies.

Last edited:
h63458C2A

~S~

And the libs want medicare for all?....no thanks.....good thing we have a booming economy to absorb the messes left by the democrats...Obama should have never touched healthcare....we will be paying for that unconstitutional blunder for decades....

So just what does obama have to do with the premium for Part B in 2020 going to $144? I posted this for fyi only not to turn it into some political bullshit.

So now that some dick wads opened a can of worms. My total health insurance including Part B next year will be $2309, $192 per month plus whatever co pays I many have.

Did anyone read the fucking link and why Part B is going up almost 7%?

Ok, ok. As a rule, I don't read your shilling, but I had a look. Found this:
The announcement on premiums comes amid growing uncertainty about pending legislation to rein in drug costs for seniors. The White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi parted ways this week on her bill that calls for Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

This is the kind of thing we'll have to deal with on a regular basis if the Democrats succeed in forcing us all into Medicare. Our health care will depend on politicians rather than the market. I guess you guys call that a win.

So just what does obama have to do with the premium for Part B in 2020 going to $144? I posted this for fyi only not to turn it into some political bullshit.

So now that some dick wads opened a can of worms. My total health insurance including Part B next year will be $2309, $192 per month plus whatever co pays I many have.
------------------------------------------ DOMESTIC Beer and 'mo' Raman and other cheap starch's is the only answer i reckon DDowner .

Drug companies are demanding more welfare for themselves, is all; they want bigger dividends for the hedge funds that own most of the stock in Big Pharma. They want to overcharge Americans even more than the 1,000% + they do now.

Drug companies are demanding more welfare for themselves, is all; they want bigger dividends for the hedge funds that own most of the stock in Big Pharma. They want to overcharge Americans even more than the 1,000% + they do now.
And all they need are some good lobbyists.

Its all connected and he and Pelosi were warned about messing with it...but they didn't listen.....ask your pharmacist...he or she will tell you...

If everyone stopped using their health "insurance" for non-emergency doctor visits the cost would drop dramatically.

Did anyone read the fucking link and why Part B is going up almost 7%?

Ok, ok. As a rule, I don't read your shilling, but I had a look. Found this:
The announcement on premiums comes amid growing uncertainty about pending legislation to rein in drug costs for seniors. The White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi parted ways this week on her bill that calls for Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

This is the kind of thing we'll have to deal with on a regular basis if the Democrats succeed in forcing us all into Medicare. Our health care will depend on politicians rather than the market. I guess you guys call that a win.

Yes, the drugs administered in the doctor's office is exactly what I was referring to. Why don't republicans want CMS to negotiate lower drug prices?

Forum List

Back