To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

I mean, if YOU can amass 11 million, ANYONE can. Any one.
Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

Eddie, isn't it past your bedtime?
lol 10,,,,10;30,,, wake up at 4am for the futures

You play commodities too?
No That's above my pay grade Just stocks and covered calls DOW now down over 800 ouch

Eddie has 11 million dollars, but not enough to buy futures in commodity trading. :eusa_whistle:
To be fair, I don't and wouldn't play with commodity trading no matter how much I had in the market.

It takes a lot of work. People have become millionaires in no time at all and some of course lost everything. It's how you trade.

Years ago, then first lady Hillary turned $1,000 into $100,000 in the commodities market. Like many folks, I suspected foul play at work. Years later when I looked into it and read books on the subject, I found what Hillary did was not all that unusual at all. There were a lot of folks that made much more than that in the same amount of time.

I played for two years and it was the most fun two years of my life. There is nothing more invigorating than calling in a trade to your broker, and getting a call from them in two hours saying "You made $650.00, what do you want to do???" If I ever get the extra money, I'd love to get back into it.

LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

No That's above my pay grade Just stocks and covered calls DOW now down over 800 ouch

Eddie has 11 million dollars, but not enough to buy futures in commodity trading. :eusa_whistle:

It is a high risk market. You can get killed in a matter of minutes because it can move so quickly. However if I ever get back into it, I'd get a managed account. Fund mangers control that market because they have millions of dollars from thousands of people which influences it. It's a much safer way to play. However I would also like to have another account where I make the calls.

He's like charwin95, they both own homes, hotels, whole nations-- -- -- on the boardwalk of their Monopoly board. :lmao:

My experience is nearly every leftist on USMB does.

Flashback: In 2016, Ginsburg said Senate should hold SCOTUS confirmation hearing during election year

www.foxnews.com

Flashback: In 2016, Ginsburg said Senate should hold SCOTUS confirmation hearing during election year
The death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg prompted key Washington figures to change their tune on whether a high-court vacancy should be filled so close to an election - and even the late jurist seems to have reversed herself on the issue.

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

It is a high risk market. You can get killed in a matter of minutes because it can move so quickly. However if I ever get back into it, I'd get a managed account. Fund mangers control that market because they have millions of dollars from thousands of people which influences it. It's a much safer way to play. However I would also like to have another account where I make the calls.

All I'll say Ray is that like beating poker with counting cards, there are a few people out there who've developed systems for greatly improving odds of winning at commodities, if you can find the right person willing to teach you.

All I'll say Ray is that like beating poker with counting cards, there are a few people out there who've developed systems for greatly improving odds of winning at commodities, if you can find the right person willing to teach you.

Yeah, well trying to find somebody else that's into commodities is like trying to find a black Republican. They're around but very few. I understand the managed accounts yield anywhere from 22% to 35% a year.

I'm no big money player so I was just doing spreads. If you do lose, you usually don't lose much. On the other hand you're not going to make a ton of money either. My plan was to win a few, then buy two spreads with the money gained, then three, four and so on. I never really got that far. Lol. But again, I had a ton of fun doing it.

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?

Well both sides are hypocrites. If the Democrats were in the GOP position and could nominate a judge to the SCOTUS during an election year they would... we know this because they did just that with Garland. So it is hypocritical to say they are now against it.

The GOP is hypocritical because they prevented Garland based on the same philosophy (or close to it, meaning an outgoing President). And now they are pushing a vote.

Yes they are both hypocrites, the GOP needs to march forward because if Trump loses at least we will have the SCOTUS

Trump politically must nominate a potential justice. The Democrats next year, after the massive GOP defeat in November, must reform SCOTUS and push through the NPV.

Trump politically must nominate a potential justice. The Democrats next year, after the massive GOP defeat in November, must reform SCOTUS and push through the NPV.
jake if there isnt a massive defeat and trump wins will we see you here saying Ooops!......or will you be like your 2 good buddies dean and jones and mysteriously disappear for a few months?...

I know folks love to spray the political rhetoric around, but this was never in doubt. No need to defend or explain. It would have been a shock if McConnell had NOT announced this before the body was cold. That's just where this country is right now. Rotting.

Anyway, no doubt the degree of pressure being put on the shaky GOP senators right now would probably resemble that of the atmospheric pressure on Venus.

The party that verifiably, falsely slandered and labeled Kavanaugh a “gang rapist” in front of his family and the whole world no longer gets to lecture us on decorum. Now, we make it sting.

The taste of power must be sweet. If it wasn't, RBG would have retired under the last administration when
she was first diagnosed.

So the narrative by the right now is unfettered power is what it's all about, so when the Dems get back all of the power, they can use it to completely erase McConnell, Trump, and then expand the court, and overturn every conservative decision for the last 40 years?

Am I right?

Are those the rules you people are putting out there?

Ok, if that's the way we're going to do it. See you down the road hot rod.

Unpopular opinion: it doesn’t matter. Trump’s nominees are largely milquetoast conservatives who don’t really do anything. Technically, the court already has a conservative majority. But it hasn’t made any difference. This won’t be any different.

The taste of power must be sweet. If it wasn't, RBG would have retired under the last administration when
she was first diagnosed.

So the narrative by the right now is unfettered power is what it's all about, so when the Dems get back all of the power, they can use it to completely erase McConnell, Trump, and then expand the court, and overturn every conservative decision for the last 40 years?

Am I right?

Yeah, but look at the bright side: It will take the virus out of the media for the next month or so. :laughing0301:

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?

Well both sides are hypocrites. If the Democrats were in the GOP position and could nominate a judge to the SCOTUS during an election year they would... we know this because they did just that with Garland. So it is hypocritical to say they are now against it.

The GOP is hypocritical because they prevented Garland based on the same philosophy (or close to it, meaning an outgoing President). And now they are pushing a vote.

Yes they are both hypocrites, the GOP needs to march forward because if Trump loses at least we will have the SCOTUS

Trump losing is less of a concern than it is if the Democrats get a little more control in the Senate. Even with the lead we have, those RINO's in the Senate are not too much help to us. If anything, we need an even stronger majority there to override them.

• Love
Reactions: kaz
she was first diagnosed.

Am I right?

Not sure what you read in my post, but your comprehension sucks.
I bet it was a lifelong issue with you.

Unpopular opinion: it doesn’t matter. Trump’s nominees are largely milquetoast conservatives who don’t really do anything. Technically, the court already has a conservative majority. But it hasn’t made any difference. This won’t be any different.

Yep ... that ... is the problem. No matter how many Republicans are confirmed we end up with John Roberts

The democrats would confirm a lib without giving it a second thought. Fuck Trump, I don’t care whether he’s re-elected or not, but put a conservative up for confirmation and do what’s best for the country while you’re still president

Last edited:

Forum List

Back