To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

A liberal court would get rid of the corporation privilege in constitutional law.

A liberal court would instruct all lower courts to not forward anti-abortion or anti-finance campaign cases.

A liberal court would empower the speedy passage of the NPV.

The GoP would have to reform itself or be replaced by a newer centrist party,

ok, jakewinger, are you a real person of just a computer that repeats left wing lies all day and all night?

LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

I mean, if YOU can amass 11 million, ANYONE can. Any one.
Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

Eddie, isn't it past your bedtime?
lol 10,,,,10;30,,, wake up at 4am for the futures

You play commodities too?
No That's above my pay grade Just stocks and covered calls DOW now down over 800 ouch

Oh, okay. You said futures which refers to the commodities market. I played that for a couple of years. I had the most fun in my life with that.

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year

I'm not. Replace that demonic bitch NOW with a Trump pick.

REMEMBER
The McConnell rule was previously known as the Biden rule, and lets describe it accurately.
It is, No confirmations in a presidential election year when senate and presidency are held by different parties.

It doesn’t apply this year.

LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

Eddie, isn't it past your bedtime?,

No That's above my pay grade Just stocks and covered calls DOW now down over 800 ouch

Oh, okay. You said futures which refers to the commodities market. I played that for a couple of years. I had the most fun in my life with that.
At 4am CNBC shows implied future markets and yes coffee silver gold etc etc are shown but I'm just interested in the American stocks

Redfish does not stipulate the number of SCOTUS seats. No, my monkey, there is no set number.

Since there are 13 appellate districts, change it to thirteen.

correct, I do not stipulate the number, the constitution does that. Changing the number from 9 would require a constitutional amendment approved by 38 states. Its not happening.

That's actually not correct. It's only set by congressional legislation. If Democrats have both houses and the White House, then they can change the filibuster rules and stack the court.

FDR threatened the SCOTUS he was going to do that because they kept blocking his Marxist New Deal policies. The SCOTUS caved and stopped blocking him. One of the low points in American history, that was the end of the 9th and 10th amendments.

BTW, there haven't always been nine, congress changed it before.

They should have amended the Constitution like they did to limit the President to two terms and to clarify the order of succession. But we do seem to be headed now to an endless loop where when Democrats take the presidency and both houses they will stack the court and when Republicans take it back they'll restack it back and so on.

Democrats have removed any and all limits on how far they will go. Which is why their threats not to replace RBG are empty. They are already doing it

I stand corrected, thanks
You were corrected, of course. Only Congress seets the number of SCOTUS seats.

You were repeatedly told this, and now you have admitted and apologized for being wrong.

Redfish does not stipulate the number of SCOTUS seats. No, my monkey, there is no set number.

Since there are 13 appellate districts, change it to thirteen.

correct, I do not stipulate the number, the constitution does that. Changing the number from 9 would require a constitutional amendment approved by 38 states. Its not happening.

That's actually not correct. It's only set by congressional legislation. If Democrats have both houses and the White House, then they can change the filibuster rules and stack the court.

FDR threatened the SCOTUS he was going to do that because they kept blocking his Marxist New Deal policies. The SCOTUS caved and stopped blocking him. One of the low points in American history, that was the end of the 9th and 10th amendments.

BTW, there haven't always been nine, congress changed it before.

They should have amended the Constitution like they did to limit the President to two terms and to clarify the order of succession. But we do seem to be headed now to an endless loop where when Democrats take the presidency and both houses they will stack the court and when Republicans take it back they'll restack it back and so on.

Democrats have removed any and all limits on how far they will go. Which is why their threats not to replace RBG are empty. They are already doing it

I stand corrected, thanks
You were corrected, of course. Only Congress seets the number of SCOTUS seats.

You were repeatedly told this, and now you have admitted and apologized for being wrong.
An apology from a republican?? LOL Be still my heart

At 4am CNBC shows implied future markets and yes coffee silver gold etc etc are shown but I'm just interested in the American stocks

Stocks are in a rocky sell off. Only a vaxx that is used will stabilize the economy.

Stocks are in a rocky sell off. Only a vaxx that is used will stabilize the economy.
Trumps beautiful stock market ? LOL DOW off 850

1600703150271.png

So we have now found out, Once Again, that Democrats are factually vacant and that SC justices get placed within 45 days frequently
So their assertions that things are going too fast is, Once Again, driven by their emotions and wishes and desires to hinder Trump

He's like charwin95, they both own homes, hotels, whole nations-- -- -- on the boardwalk of their Monopoly board. :lmao:

Eddie has 11 million dollars, but not enough to buy futures in commodity trading. :eusa_whistle:

Eddie has 11 million dollars, but not enough to buy futures in commodity trading. :eusa_whistle:
To be fair, I don't and wouldn't play with commodity trading no matter how much I had in the market.

To be fair, I don't and wouldn't play with commodity trading no matter how much I had in the market.
Too bad. If you know what you are doing, that is where the real money is made.

This discussion is moot.

The Republicans will replace RBG before the end of the year...no doubt about it.

What should be discussed is:

1. What will be the political fall out? How will it affect the elections?
2. Will Biden pack the court (if elected)?
3. Will there be time between for the uber-conservative SC to make any significant decisions?

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
I have no problem with the republicans picking the replacement for RBG. If the Democrats held the presidency and senate...they would do it in a heartbeat. Elections have consequences.

Made and lost. There are a lot of egos that I witnessed lose some serious cash.
Most who invest don't know what they are doing when it comes to commodities.
It doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means they should stay with what they know.
I've done quite well sticking with the equities.

Wish I knew what I was doing
AAPL
APPLE INC
60,000$107.45

Forum List

Back