To read!

seregaLO

Rookie
Mar 30, 2010
DIALOGUE!!!!
I welcome All who lives not only the жопай!
I will be short, as a matter of fact: In general, certainly, it is possible to believe that the Polish plane has crashed down at us on different there …, not dependent on someone there …, to the reasons!
Well it is impossible to forget that who that … there, has offered this plane перезаправиться.
(Its mother иттит)
And as a result, it is more on the fault has crashed down in territory of Russia … Certainly, it is an ass such big that it is simple so will not fly …, It was necessary to jump …, it has not turned out. And fuel oh costs much! As it to spend so it is a lot of to fly about this dragon!!
It was necessary to risk …, did not leave …!
And here here, and fairy tales the end!
Full …. Жопец!!))
Who listened - well done
Who has understood an essence - … I do not object!
Simply on simple who this hour not in a condition to tell – «Toads!», - Russia; And these can play, that to dragons to become even more terrible than the terrible!!
But it will not make us more strongly; will not force us to be truly uniform, and to present to Globe on which we live - Happiness!!!!
(4/14/2010 of year)

ДИАЛОГ!!!!
Приветствую Всех кто живет не только своей жопай!
Буду краток, по сути: В общем-то, конечно же, можно поверить, что Польский самолет грохнулся у нас по разным там…, не зависящим от кого-либо там…, причинам!
Ну нельзя же забывать, что кто то… там, предложил этому самолету перезаправиться.
(Мать его иттит)
И в итоге, больше по своей вине он грохнулся на территории России… Конечно же, это жопа такая большая, что ее просто так не облетишь…, Пришлось прыгнуть…, не получилось. А топливо ой дорого стоит! Как же его тратить так много, чтоб облетать этого дракона!!
Пришлось рискнуть…, не вышло…!
А тут вот, и сказки конец!
Полный ….. Жопец!!))
Кто слушал - молодец!
Кто суть понял - … не возражаю!
Просто на просто, ни кто сей час не в состоянии сказать – «Жаб!», - России; И этим можно сыграть, чтоб стать драконам еще страшнее страшного!!
Но это не сделает нас сильнее; Не заставит нас быть истинно едиными, и подарить Земному шару на котором мы живем - Счастье!!!!
( 14.04.2010 года)

Simply on simple who this hour not in a condition to tell – «Toads!», - Russia; And these can play, that to dragons to become even more terrible than the terrible!!

One of the finest posts in days

Looks like US Army Retarded's brother has now joined USMB. Oh joy!!

Matter is not in struggle, and in that that in what we blocks would not consist, we together live on this planet. To you propagandise that with Russia it is necessary to struggle..., and we - that need to resist!!))

One of the finest posts in days

Amen. I'm honored to have been here to partake.

First time I've had a thrill going up my leg since that paragon of intelligence, Sean Penn, said of candidate Obama: "”I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn't become a greater man than he will ever be."

Pearls both, pure pearls.

Last edited:
Was frightened??)))

Who wouldn't be frightened? :ack-1:
Do not worry. All awakes ОК *)) With sincere respect!!

You are one "Wild and Crazy Guy"

wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

Matter is not in struggle, and in that that in what we blocks would not consist, we together live on this planet. To you propagandise that with Russia it is necessary to struggle..., and we - that need to resist!!))

The officer that watches me in the morning shower with my turkey leg and pumpkin pie is using a telescope.

OH COME OFF IT!!!

Which one of us Americans truly understood Seregalo's post?

Now that post is a case for english grammer--where oh where are the damn english teachers now?

The officer that watches me in the morning shower with my turkey leg and pumpkin pie is using a telescope.

:razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back