To Protect and to Serve? LA Police Brutally Beat, Kill Homeless Man

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
A shocking video emerged on Facebook apparently showing police officers shooting and killing a man, known only as Africa, in downtown Los Angeles in broad daylight. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
To Protect and to Serve LA Police Brutally Beat Kill Homeless Man Sputnik International
Are they trying to repeat Ferguson? Who gives the orders to destabilize the U.S. society? I think that is the first question the government would give answers.

A shocking video emerged on Facebook apparently showing police officers shooting and killing a man, known only as Africa, in downtown Los Angeles in broad daylight. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
To Protect and to Serve LA Police Brutally Beat Kill Homeless Man Sputnik International
Are they trying to repeat Ferguson? Who gives the orders to destabilize the U.S. society? I think that is the first question the government would give answers.
"The man can be seen swinging his arms as officers approach him. The man then falls to the ground and officers apparently attempt to take him into custody.

"'While on the ground, the suspect and officers struggled over one of the officer's handguns and then an officer-involved shooting occurred,' the LAPD said in a statement."

"The officers first used a stun gun on him, police said. At least five gunshots were fired shortly after."

Struggle Over Officer s Gun Leads to Fatal Police Shooting LAPD NBC Southern California

I didn't pay any attention to the story, knowing full well there was more to the story and the outraged won't give a fuck.

Yep. Same as 99% of the cop outrage stories.

Blah blah blah cops are evil blah blah blah cops kill innocent unarmed sleeping man blah blah.

Then we hear....oh..he fought the cops and went for one of their guns. Huh. Darwin was right.

I love the idiot tweets on the LA Times link.

"There was no reason for them to do that."

- Right. They are supposed to let the scumbag have one of their guns to male it a fair fight. So when he tries to take a gun...they should let him have it. Its only fair.

"People here have mental illness. They should be trained on how to deal with that."

- Typical. In 2015 the newest most fashionable excuse for all.behavior is mental illness. Apparently. ...mental illness gives you immunity from any and all consequences. Cops should know if a man is mentally ill...they must hug him and let him go free...or kill one of them first. Its only fair.

Once again...dont fight the cops. You will lose.

Wow 6 police fail to bring in one unarmed homeless person. I wonder how much of our tax money got spent training them. :cool:
You dont "bring in" violent felons who try to take a cops gun during an arrest.The proper response to that scenario should ALWAYS be a bullet to the head.

When are black men going to stop trying to take a gun from a police officer while being arrested?

Wow 6 police fail to bring in one unarmed homeless person. I wonder how much of our tax money got spent training them. :cool:
You dont "bring in" violent felons who try to take a cops gun during an arrest.The proper response to that scenario should ALWAYS be a bullet to the head.

Yep. He went straight to a fight. They tried to use a taser and it failed. Then he tried to take a gun. End of story.

Yet...cop haters will still make all these ridiculous statements of what cops should've done. Maybe they should sign up and show us how its done. Or become a police trainer themselves. Nope. Didnt think so.

When are black men going to stop trying to take a gun from a police officer while being arrested?

In fairness...its all types that try taking cops guns. Many cops are killed with their own gun. Its why...when a man tries to take a cops gun, one of them is probably dying that day.

Yeah and if all 6 jumped on him and swarmed him....you'd be bitching about "6 cops lynch harmless man! It doesnt take more than 2 cops to arrest a man this is an outrage".

Stop being a coward. Go sign up and work a patrol. Show us how REAL police work is done. You dont like how our society is self governing. Go be the change you want to see.

Yeah and if all 6 jumped on him and swarmed him....you'd be bitching about "6 cops lynch harmless man! It doesnt take more than 2 cops to arrest a man this is an outrage".

Stop being a coward. Go sign up and work a patrol. Show us how REAL police work is done. You dont like how our society is self governing. Go be the change you want to see.
No way in hell would I ever want to be one of those glorified tax collectors.

Last edited:

No way in hell would I ever want to be one pf those glorified tax collectors.

Than stop whining.

Forum List

Back