To preserve our democracy we must prosecute Trump

We must prevent any future would be dictators from attempting to become a dictator in our nation;
There is clearly enough smoke for us to investigate the last five years very carefully. There may be something, there may not be, but we can't allow this ugly period in this nation's history to become normalized.

As bad as this period is, if we don't establish legal, political and cultural standards right now, we are essentially inviting a better, more stable, more intelligent, and more gifted malevolent individual to come along.

This is a historical, sociological, cultural, anthropological crisis. And we need to effectively address it now. Period.
Mad that trump exposed you?
:confused-84:

Democrats are hell bent on DESTROYING OUR DEMOCRACY give me a fukkn break!!!!
Only one party has tried to overthrow the government, and it ain't Democrats.

That whole Civil War thing never happened?
Did the confederates try to overthrow the government?
You said you "know history"

Are you sure?

The democrats wanted to LEAVE the USA not fundamtally transform it.

Democrats are hell bent on DESTROYING OUR DEMOCRACY give me a fukkn break!!!!
Only one party has tried to overthrow the government, and it ain't Democrats.

That whole Civil War thing never happened?
Did the confederates try to overthrow the government?
You said you "know history"

Are you sure?

The democrats wanted to LEAVE the USA not fundamtally transform it.
Confederates, not Democrats.

And Yes, that was my whole point.

Derp.

We must prevent any future would be dictators from attempting to become a dictator in our nation;
There is clearly enough smoke for us to investigate the last five years very carefully. There may be something, there may not be, but we can't allow this ugly period in this nation's history to become normalized.

As bad as this period is, if we don't establish legal, political and cultural standards right now, we are essentially inviting a better, more stable, more intelligent, and more gifted malevolent individual to come along.

This is a historical, sociological, cultural, anthropological crisis. And we need to effectively address it now. Period.
Playing coy?

Playing coy?
I don't know what you're talking about. But I'm sure you're super right 'n stuff.

Playing coy?
I don't know what you're talking about. But I'm sure you're super right 'n stuff.
Of course you play obtuse, Jake the fake Jr.

The trainwreck is happening now
No. The trainwreck was the last four years.
Exhibit 335: Trump broke the Left
He broke the whole country.

Derp
Exhibit 336: Trump broke the Left
He broke the whole country.

Derpm
This is bidens inflàtion
Covid inflation
This is all on Biden

Playing coy?

Liberals like you and the Deep State made it an ugly period

You just could not stand it that the Tea Party rose up and beat the lib establishment at its own game

And your side struck back with every undemocratic tool at your disposal.

Forum List

Back