To my fellow conservatives:

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Never give up.
BHO was elected on lies, there was nothing any-one could have done to have prevented that

In the next 4 years the fines that came with Obamacare will harm the middle class the most. The higher taxes we will pay will become a reality
jobs? did you see the stock market today?
401ks including mine will become a joke. When the first hard working liberal gets a piece of paper stating his income tax return was used to pay his fine because he has no insurance, that vote he or she casted will haunt them

This country is in deep trouble, but in 2 years this mess will be worse and we will take back all of congress
GM will be in trouble again
its just a new start to a worse reality than what we are living today
NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

Wishful thinking.

Unless we in the GOP can turn around this Image that we only care about rich White People. We will never win another National Election, and we certainly wont take back the Senate in 2 years.

Never give up.
BHO was elected on lies, there was nothing any-one could have done to have prevented that

In the next 4 years the fines that came with Obamacare will harm the middle class the most. The higher taxes we will pay will become a reality
401ks including mine will become a joke. When the first hard working liberal gets a piece of paper stating his income tax return was used to pay his fine because he has no insurance, that vote he or she casted will haunt them

This country is in deep trouble, but in 2 years this mess will be worse and we will take back all of congress
NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

Thanks. I am looking forward to the next two years, election.

I am wondering how many of Obama supporters are on government (taxpayers ) handouts, in one way or another. Ya think about 90%?

Never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

I am wondering how many of Obama supporters are on government (taxpayers ) handouts, in one way or another. Ya think about 90%?

Just Imagine how many more there will be in 2 years time.

We wont be winning any National Election anytime soon, unless we can get some votes from a group other than Whites.

I am telling you the Racists and Wacked out Soc Cons Among us have Destroyed this party as a viable National Election winner.

Wishful thinking.

Unless we in the GOP can turn around this Image that we only care about rich White People. We will never win another National Election, and we certainly wont take back the Senate in 2 years.

It isn't the the GOP that has painted itself with the "only care about the rich" accusation. That is part of the Dems, successful agenda. Conservatives just need to learn how to play dirty. I wouldn't be able to, for any amount of money, power or fame.

Wishful thinking.

Charles did I not state that he was elected on lies?
I mean what else would you have them do?
The reality-is coming.

look at 2010
were close to the senate now
hey, its going to get worse

Never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

Did you ever stop to think the problem and reason why the GOP lost is because they are a bunch of america hating idiots that want nothing more than to destroy the nation to reign in their corporatist fascism?

Let me guess, no, it's always "da libs" fault :eusa_hand:

Wishful thinking.

It isn't the the GOP that has painted itself with the "only care about the rich" accusation. That is part of the Dems, successful agenda. Conservatives just need to learn how to play dirty. I wouldn't be able to, for any amount of money, power or fame.

Does not matter who's fault the Image is, It is what it is, and we will never win another National Election with out changing that. The Demographics in this country assure that now.

Wishful thinking.

add in 2 more years of no jobs and the reality of obama=care
right on

Wishful thinking.

Wishful thinking.

Does not matter who's fault the Image is, It is what it is, and we will never win another National Election with out changing that. The Demographics in this country assure that now.

Florida
yes
it was very close Charles
it is not like we lost big charles

Mark my words, With the Media the way it is, and the Demographics of this country they way they are. The GOP is going to be stuck only able to win seats in the House, and the Occasional Senate seat for a long time. The WH is lost to us as of now. Don't even think picking up seats in the house means anything. You only have to win in your own small District to get into the house. You don't have to appeal to the National Electorate as a whole, and that is what we are no longer able to do effectively.

Never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

Did you ever stop to think the problem and reason why the GOP lost is because they are a bunch of america hating idiots that want nothing more than to destroy the nation to reign in their corporatist fascism?

Let me guess, no, it's always "da libs" fault :eusa_hand:

enjoy it
BTW the libs are the leaders of this mess

and yes you and I both know he won on lies
He did not save GM, GWB did
He has created no jobs, we are were we where in 2008
those lies were never called out except on Fox news
shall I go on

Actually the tax payer saved GM on GWB watch

Never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

We wont be winning any National Election anytime soon, unless we can get some votes from a group other than Whites.

I am telling you the Racists and Wacked out Soc Cons Among us have Destroyed this party as a viable National Election winner.

I said as much this morning, here. However Rubio in `16. Hispanic vote.

shall I go on

No thanks, right wing propaganda bullshit has no place but to brainwashed the idiots. You need to get your head out of your ass and get back into reality. Fox did nothing but lie to you and you right wingers are eating shit now because of it :clap2:

Last edited:

I said as much this morning, here. However Rubio in `16. Hispanic vote.

I agree
you know it is funny that Charles is calling the GOP the wacko party and BHO is as far left as they get
the dem party is out of control, we lost the election because of lies
lies that now BHO and the libs have no-one to blame any more

Never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP
GOD BLESS ALL

We are going to sweep the young democrat party this year.

Wishful thinking.

True, but remove all the votes that only voted because Obama was running and we can even the field again

Forum List

Back