TO MUSLIM75, would you please answer on the following thread

I am sorry. I did not understand that this was serious. Let me reply here.

From what I have seen in the videos, I can say that this is indecency, in Islam. Islam prohibits indecency. Not only Islam, but all cultures reject indecency. What can be discussed is whether or not it is considered indecency in a given culture. Islam does not come against culture, it completes it. If a culture has not completely absorbed the ideals of Islam, there will still be indecency present in that given culture. So one can say no, or one can yes, that it is common enterntainment among Muslims. It depends on the perspective.

I am sorry. I did not understand that this was serious. Let me reply here.

From what I have seen in the videos, I can say that this is indecency, in Islam. Islam prohibits indecency. Not only Islam, but all cultures reject indecency. What can be discussed is whether or not it is considered indecency in a given culture. Islam does not come against culture, it completes it. If a culture has not completely absorbed the ideals of Islam, there will still be indecency present in that given culture. So one can say no, or one can yes, that it is common enterntainment among Muslims. It depends on the perspective.

Lol. Thanks for responding...so you are saying that in the "Muslim" world what is shown on the videos happens commonly?

Forum List

Back