To mask or not to mask

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Based on what I have been able to find on the internet, the best masks have a filter capability of .3 microns. A virus cell is .0125 microns. So would someone please explain how masks protect the wearer or anyone else?

Based on what I have been able to find on the internet, the best masks have a filter capability of .3 microns. A virus cell is .0125 microns. So would someone please explain how masks protect the wearer or anyone else?

The masks protect soft brained bystanders from having an attack of hypochondria when they see someone without a mask. They will remember your "no-mask" and when they cough on a chicken bone later that evening they will think they are dying of Covid 19 and go to the local ER, incurring all kinds of expenses and tests.

They're a placebo....and they are also a sign of oppression.
Wear your mask or else.

Wear your mask or else.
Yep. Any business demanding I mask to patronize, won’t get my money.

Wear your mask or else.
Yep. Any business demanding I mask to patronize, won’t get my money.

In Pennsylvania, its actually a state law implemented by Fuhrer Wolf and the Commonwealth's First She Male.

Not.

It's nothing more than a symbol of blind compliance to people who haven't the fist idea of what they're talking about, and are too pig-headed to admit that they don't.

Any business that demands I wear one doesn't get my business.

Not.

It's nothing more than a symbol of blind compliance to people who haven't the fist idea of what they're talking about, and are too pig-headed to admit that they don't.

I say yes and you are a prime example!!

A recent headline in the Washington Post reported, “Making men feel manly in masks is, unfortunately, a public-health challenge of our time.” Wearing face masks is proven to dramatically reduce infection rates and the resulting fatalities from COVID-19. But a public health challenge in America is… getting men to wear the damn masks? Seriously?
What gives? When did so many Americans become such a bunch of blithering idiots?
America’s response to the pandemic is especially damning when compared to most of the rest of the world, whose leaders listened to the experts and took the crisis seriously, and whose citizens acted according to that leadership.

In America, our ersatz president chose not to nationalize the response to the virus, while also encouraging various conspiracy theories. He recently admitted to slowing down testing because he thought the “numbers” made him look bad.

You people can play Russian Rotulet with your own lives but stay the fuck away from me

Not.

A recent headline in the Washington Post reported, “Making men feel manly in masks is, unfortunately, a public-health challenge of our time.” Wearing face masks is proven to dramatically reduce infection rates and the resulting fatalities from COVID-19. But a public health challenge in America is… getting men to wear the damn masks? Seriously?
What gives? When did so many Americans become such a bunch of blithering idiots?
America’s response to the pandemic is especially damning when compared to most of the rest of the world, whose leaders listened to the experts and took the crisis seriously, and whose citizens acted according to that leadership.

In America, our ersatz president chose not to nationalize the response to the virus, while also encouraging various conspiracy theories. He recently admitted to slowing down testing because he thought the “numbers” made him look bad.

You people can play Russian Rotulet with your own lives but stay the fuck away from me

Actually, America's response has been Tremendous to this virus. President Trump has had huge hospitals built in the Convention Center in NY, hospital ships on both coasts, massive numbers of ventilators built and transported where governors said they wanted them.

Donald J. Trump has highly advised the people to wash their hands after using the can to prevent disease.

He and his COVID advisors like Mr. Pence and Mr. Kushner have been working on a cure, in spite of the libs rooting against him.

The libs are pro-virus, President Trump is against it.

Not.

Go fuck yourself, ya virtue signaling degenerate.

I agree that no one really knows whether masks help stop the spread of COVID-19.

So I guess that it is a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I personally do not like masks because it takes the fun out of walking. I want to enjoy the fresh air blowing in my face and the ability to breathe in fresh air.

I wear glasses, so they fog up when I put on those darn things. (I have spent a fortune trying to find a mask that prevents fogging up. YouTube has many videos from people who have suggestions about the fogging up problem.)

Yes, I agree that many Dem mayors and governors seem to love being little dictators, but I think that at least some of them really do think that masks might help -- and they may be right.

I assume that sooner or later, the truth will out. Then we will believe the government when the next pandemic strikes.

Here is a video that even the most simple of simplest of minds can understand regarding masks and how they prevent the spread of Covid:

Political cartoon

Last edited:
The masks can lower the distance of transmission. Also, since we like to touch our faces so much it can help protect. That being said the virus may "just go away" as we are told. Someday it may just go away. Like what?

Here is a video that even the most simple of simplest minds can understand regarding masks and how they prevent the spread of Covid:

Don’t disappoint me Cons.

I thought you locked the covid monster in the closet.............Omfg......you idiot..........you let him out again.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.............

I agree that no one really knows whether masks help stop the spread of COVID-19.

So I guess that it is a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I personally do not like masks because it takes the fun out of walking. I want to enjoy the fresh air blowing in my face and the ability to breathe in fresh air.

I wear glasses, so they fog up when I put on those darn things. (I have spent a fortune trying to find a mask that prevents fogging up. YouTube has many videos from people who have suggestions about the fogging up problem.)

Yes, I agree that many Dem mayors and governors seem to love being little dictators, but I think that at least some of them really do think that masks might help -- and they may be right.

I assume that sooner or later, the truth will out. Then we will believe the government when the next pandemic strikes.

Ive seen a mask and a virus under an electron microscope when I worked for the spooks. The difference in size is astounding. That got too boring so I had to go work for the dark side and evil oil.

Remember the virus may just go away. Like disappear. The heat will kill it off. Lmao at YOU

Forum List

Back