CDZ To Mask or Not to Mask?

When I see a person wearing a Mask in Public I think,

Wearing that mask, is that a Fashion statement or are you just declaring your stupidity to the rest of us?

The guidance given to wear any type of covering to protect others and a good mask to protect yourself. came almost word for word from my cardiologist and gastroenterologist two weeks apart.

Neither of which is a virologist. Nor does it seem do they have any common sense.
The covid 19 virus cell measures somewhere around 20-30 nM, maybe even smaller in diameter.
An n95 mask is made to filter out 95% of particles measuring about a micron or so in diameter. Other bandannas etc. are even more worthless.
The difference between a micron (a millionth of a meter) and a nanometer is 1000 or an order of magnitude smaller. Example particles of smoke are measured in microns. You can't even see a virus cell with an optical microscope, it takes an electron microscope to get the job done. 20-30 nM is the wavelength of ultraviolet light for pity sake.
You may as well fashion a mask from chicken wire for all the good it will do.
Tell that to your doctor dodos and anyone else pumping mask smoke up your ass. Perhaps they forgot or worse yet they never knew how small virus cells actully are.
Where did you get your MD? if not, STFU. I have a compromised immune system so I wear the high tech mask. My wife does not.
What is a high tech mask.................i've worn about every mask known at work......if I ever get to go back...........LOL

This thing the CDC is seriously considering about suggesting a mask for EVERYONE going out in public is nuts. Hospitals are begging for the ones that actually protect you; what would that do to them if 300,000,000 people suddenly start buying them? Other kinds of masks? Aren't a lot of healthcare workers and first responders wearing those because they can't get the good ones? Anyway, can you still open a door into a drug store and then rub your eye or push the hair out of your eyes and carry the little buggers home? Yes.

It looks like they are differentiating between the regular masks you see most people wearing in Asian countries and the N95 masks that are supposed to be for front line health care workers and people with high risk.
But if this virus is spread by droplets hanging in the air, one sneeze or cough near you and wearing one of those regular masks (with their air pockets all around your face) ain't gonna save you.
If everyone is wearing a mask, then the person that coughs or sneezes is wearing one also which muffles the amount of droplets that can hang in the air.

This thing the CDC is seriously considering about suggesting a mask for EVERYONE going out in public is nuts. Hospitals are begging for the ones that actually protect you; what would that do to them if 300,000,000 people suddenly start buying them? Other kinds of masks? Aren't a lot of healthcare workers and first responders wearing those because they can't get the good ones? Anyway, can you still open a door into a drug store and then rub your eye or push the hair out of your eyes and carry the little buggers home? Yes.

It looks like they are differentiating between the regular masks you see most people wearing in Asian countries and the N95 masks that are supposed to be for front line health care workers and people with high risk.
But if this virus is spread by droplets hanging in the air, one sneeze or cough near you and wearing one of those regular masks (with their air pockets all around your face) ain't gonna save you.
If everyone is wearing a mask, then the person that coughs or sneezes is wearing one also which muffles the amount of droplets that can hang in the air.

Interesting how three weeks completely changes perspective. I see masks almost everywhere on everyone now. Both the cloth variety and the N95. There are states that are mandating that everyone wear them. Get used to seeing them everywhere. Maybe for the next year or two until (and if) there is a viable vaccine available.

Interesting how three weeks completely changes perspective. I see masks almost everywhere on everyone now. Both the cloth variety and the N95. There are states that are mandating that everyone wear them. Get used to seeing them everywhere. Maybe for the next year or two until (and if) there is a viable vaccine available.
If everyone wearing masks is the difference from opening things up or hiding at home and keeping things shut down, hand me a mask.

If everyone wearing masks is the difference from opening things up or hiding at home and keeping things shut down, hand me a mask.
True

You will probably see that. But my guess is that it would only be a matter of time before you see people (example - all them protesters this past weekend) ignoring the rule to wear a mask. Then you may find you're right back in the sludge a few weeks later. If you could trust all people to do the right thing, it might work.

Might as well wear a mask all the time, even when this Covid disappears because germs and viruses will always be prevalent. Remember, the yearly Flu is more deadly. In fact, stay in your home indefinitely it's dangerous out there. You have more of a chance of dying in your car you know.....And maintain 'social distancing' even from your family and loved ones. Don't even think about having sex either. Obey the government 'officials' at all times.
You're a dense dumbshit.

Wearing that mask, is that a Fashion statement or are you just declaring your stupidity to the rest of us?

The guidance given to wear any type of covering to protect others and a good mask to protect yourself. came almost word for word from my cardiologist and gastroenterologist two weeks apart.

Neither of which is a virologist. Nor does it seem do they have any common sense.
The covid 19 virus cell measures somewhere around 20-30 nM, maybe even smaller in diameter.
An n95 mask is made to filter out 95% of particles measuring about a micron or so in diameter. Other bandannas etc. are even more worthless.
The difference between a micron (a millionth of a meter) and a nanometer is 1000 or an order of magnitude smaller. Example particles of smoke are measured in microns. You can't even see a virus cell with an optical microscope, it takes an electron microscope to get the job done. 20-30 nM is the wavelength of ultraviolet light for pity sake.
Tell that to your doctor dodos and anyone else pumping mask smoke up your ass. Perhaps they forgot or worse yet they never knew how small virus cells actully are.
Where did you get your MD? if not, STFU. I have a compromised immune system so I wear the high tech mask. My wife does not.

Contrary to your personal lack of mental ability, one does not need a MD degree to think. However I also realize that some folks like yourself lack the necessary mental resources so you must rely on others to do your thinking for you. This leaves you free to concentrate your limited resources on essential activities like breathin, drooling,
and occasionally walking to the other side of the room.

I've been out for months and never once put onn. a gawd dam retard mask! Sry folks to those of you who do except to the leftist scum they aren't worth apologizing to .

I've been out for months and never once put onn. a gawd dam retard mask! Sry folks to those of you who do except to the leftist scum they aren't worth apologizing to .

AND REALLY DUMB ASSES IF THE MASK WORKED OR WERE THAT SAFE AND GOOD. THE FREAKING SURGEONS WOULD WEAR THIS CHIT!! DOCTORS WOULD WEAR IT!

The MASK they tell you to make wont' stop micro-sized viruses omfg!!

There are micro-sized viruses it can be obtained via your eyes dumbasses surgical mask keep out the smallest particles possible not some fkn sock u have in ur closet or a pillow case.

gawd dam the public really really has no ability to even THINK!!!

BUT WAIT WEAR YOUR MASK THEY TELL YOU " YOU DON'T REALLY NEED" again Kids magicallly are not getting sick Jesus ur ppl JUMPED at your PARENTAL GOV's DEMANDS LMFAO!!

They got you gov whipped u know instead of pussy whipped----

1587567265212.png

What is a high tech mask.................i've worn about every mask known at work......if I ever get to go back...........LOL

I think the dumbass is thinking of the N95 mask but of course he doesn't even know what to fuck it is. An N95 mask is designed to filter out 95% of micron sized particles. This is similar to how cleanrooms used by the semiconductor industry that are rated by how many micron sized particles are contained in a cubic foot of air i.e. class 1000, class 100, class 10 and finally class 1.
I've overseen the construction of four or five clean rooms myself which is why I'm familiar with them. The big rub here is that these micon rating are good as far as they go but when it comes to virus cells we're talking about a whole another beast as these critters are another whole order of magnitude smaller. That is a factor of X1000 smaller than micron sized shit like bacteria and common germs where the N95 is of course effective. However as far as viral infections go you may as well put a piece of chicken wire over of your face which is no more ridiculous or effective as any of these other masks or bandanas.
I'll listen and discuss the topic with anyone who can discuss this who is familiar with the underlying scientific facts. You drooling morons can just stand in the corner and STFU because you're nothing more than a common ignorant asshole being stupid.

I think the dumbass is thinking of the N95 mask but of course he doesn't even know what to fuck it is. An N95 mask is designed to filter out 95% of micron sized particles. This is similar to how cleanrooms used by the semiconductor industry that are rated by how many micron sized particles are contained in a cubic foot of air i.e. class 1000, class 100, class 10 and finally class 1.
I've overseen the construction of four or five clean rooms myself which is why I'm familiar with them. The big rub here is that these micon rating are good as far as they go but when it comes to virus cells we're talking about a whole another beast as these critters are another whole order of magnitude smaller. That is a factor of X1000 smaller than micron sized shit like bacteria and common germs where the N95 is of course effective. However as far as viral infections go you may as well put a piece of chicken wire over of your face which is no more ridiculous or effective as any of these other masks or bandanas.
I'll listen and discuss the topic with anyone who can discuss this who is familiar with the underlying scientific facts. You drooling morons can just stand in the corner and STFU because you're nothing more than a common ignorant asshole being stupid.

The Covid-19 particle is 2.5 microns. Most mask may or may not filter that small. Most masks are 3 micron rated. And then most masks are rated at 3 microns for a certain percentage. Meaning, if you do come across a Covid-19 with rape on it's mind, your normal mask only means that YOU aren't sending your micro particles as far but it doesn't protect YOU from anything that is present. The N95 mask is Named N95 by 3M. It's a trademarked name. It means that it filters at least 95% of all airborne particles. But if you find a mask rated for .1 to 2.5 microns, that is the equivalent of a 3M N95 mask and that protects both you and the other person. But to meet the N95 standard, it must be able to be rated 100% against a 2.5 micron particle and have the ability to have replacement filters since each filter is only good for X amount of time.

If you refuse to wear a mask of any sort and it's become a medical need for every one to wear some type of mask, it's still your decision. It's MY decision to refuse you entry into anything I own so I can protect my patrons and family from you. It's not your right to walk into a place of business. You are there by the express permission of the Business itself.

My mask is designed for cancer patients and since my grandson has leukemia, we share.

Contrary to your personal lack of mental ability, one does not need a MD degree to think. However I also realize that some folks like yourself lack the necessary mental resources so you must rely on others to do your thinking for you. This leaves you free to concentrate your limited resources on essential activities like breathin, drooling,
and occasionally walking to the other side of the room.

I have a PA and an MD who studied at the Cleveland Clinic. You have Google. STFU until you can beat that.

It is designed to keep shit in, not COVID-19 out!

Might as well wear a mask all the time, even when this Covid disappears because germs and viruses will always be prevalent. Remember, the yearly Flu is more deadly. In fact, stay in your home indefinitely it's dangerous out there. You have more of a chance of dying in your car you know.....And maintain 'social distancing' even from your family and loved ones. Don't even think about having sex either. Obey the government 'officials' at all times.
You're a dense dumbshit.
Looking in the mirror again?

Forum List

Back