To Judge David Hurd, A Most Sincere Thank You

They don't want this fucking pandemic to end
You have no idea what is going on. . .

You really believe this is about a disease, don't you?

You actually believe humans can stop a corona virus, as if we have ever stopped a rhino virus or an influenza?

:auiqs.jpg:

Have you ever used critical thinking in your life?

vaxexempt.jpeg

Just as I said, they claim most of the 227 cases originated somewhere else. How convenient. No evidence of such, just trust them. Wow, you turned naivety into an art form.
The report from the San Francisco Department of Public Health clearly states:

"Hospitalization of San Francisco children due to COVID-19 continues to be so low (less than 5 at any given time) that the data cannot be publicly reported without concern for privacy and confidentiality"

It's fucking Fake News Marxist Propaganda that cannot be verified.

Yet these psycho Leftist Backwards Bobbies believe the headlines to be Gospel.

There is a reason Leftism is considered to be a Mental Disorder.

Yes.

We stopped polio and measles, didn't we?
Do you have any idea how long corona viruses have been around?

I am willing to bet . .. if you are in your sixties or seventies, you have probably been infected with a corona virus at least two or three times in your life.

,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

I was infected with a common one myself in my twenties. They are highly transmissible, and are a bother. But? They are all different.

Given the (R0) of this one? IMO? You are living in a fantasy world if you believe it can ever be "eradicated." Hell, it can even lay dormant in your pet dog while your jab wears off. . . you can't run from this dude. . . IMO? I BELIEVE THEY DESIGNED IT THIS WAY.

Let that immune system the creator gave you do it's work, or prepare to meet your maker.

. . . and while we are waiting for our final end together, what say we get to the bottom of this nightmare, and hold those accountable to who did it to us, rather than argue among ourselves. . eh?

:dunno:

iu

Forum List

Back