To Faux News they all look alike

• Banned
I thought you might defend them.

Why do you feel its your job to defend this particular News channel?

just like when they Identified Mark Foley as Rep. Mark Foley D-FL

"they" all look alike, and all pedophiles just gotta be democrats! :badgrin:

• Banned
How did they mistake two men who dont even look alike?

Could it be that they want their idiot viewers to mistake therm and have a negitive impression of him when hes kicking ass and taking names in the congressional investigations?

someone press play on the depeche mode song ENJOY THE SILENCE.

I guess you will now ask that we have a court legally determine they are NOT the same person before you will accept this?

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/014462.php

This contains a clip of Fox News reporting on the Jefferson indictment and they use congressional film of Conyers as if hes Jefferson.

How stupid do you have to be to confuse the two they dont even fucking look alike!

It follows a pattern of FOX Noise to use misleading or wrong information about individuals in their captions and in the news crawl.

Im so sick of the corporate attempt at the buying of our Democracy.

I just cant understand how some fight on the side of the mega wealthy to own our gov.

It follows a pattern of FOX Noise to use misleading or wrong information about individuals in their captions and in the news crawl.

Simply NOT true. Provide all these examples that lead you to make such a blatantly false statement. I am betting I can find JUST as many from most of the other networks.

PLEASE DO.

no, I fucking DARE you to do exactly that.

You give them evidence and they make some statement as if its fact.
You ask them for their evidence and they say I dont have to give evidence.

This is the sign of people basing their political views on opinion and believig they are better than other Americans so they dont have to meet the same rules they hold others to.

Im affraid there is a certain percent of the population that just cannot comprehend fairness, they seem to be overwhelmingly Republican.

http://www.speaker.gov/blog/?p=449

Chairman Conyers responded today:

“Fox News has a history of inappropriate on-air mistakes that are neither fair, nor balanced. This type of disrespect for people of color should no longer be tolerated. I am personally offended by the network’s complete disregard for accuracy in reporting and lackluster on-air apology.”

Forum List

Back