To Faux News they all look alike

Perhaps because I have only posted one link to Newsmax in the last few days?

conservatives can only get their news from conservative sources anyway... kinda like learned helplessness of critical thinking..

are you kidding me?

according to your liberal bashing standard I just proved it like the first space walk proved that the earth was not flat!

HAHA!

As I said, you can't back up your rants

Thanks for making my case for me

As I said, you can't back up your rants

Thanks for making my case for me

thank you for acting like you are not being bitchslapped by your own Modus Operandi.

by all means... make me laugh again by accusing ME of not backing something up... coming from you...

well...

im not sure I should clue you in just yet...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thank you for acting like you are not being bitchslapped by your own Modus Operandi.

by all means... make me laugh again by accusing ME of not backing something up... coming from you...

well...

im not sure I should clue you in just yet...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have a clue - you are a bigger nut then Edward

b-b-b-but I thought you said that only LIBERALS resort to personal attacks!

what just happened there ya big waffler?

poor guy, EAT YOUR PEAS!

Not a personal attack - it is a fact

You have made about 50 psosts so far and only one of them had anything to do with the topic of the thread

Not a personal attack - it is a fact

You have made about 50 psosts so far and only one of them had anything to do with the topic of the thread

oh so ALL OF A SUDDEN when YOU talk shit it becomes a fact, eh?

wow... what a double standard youve got there..

you mean facts like that link to the makeup of the Missouri congress that I just grand slammed you with?

something like that?

There's a thread just for you two in the taunting area. Use it please and stop derailing threads.

Gunny

I see you finally read that instant message that RSR shot your way, eh?

Former CNN-er Bernie Shaw: CNN Is Aping Fox News and 'I Don't Like That'
Posted by Michael Chapman on June 5, 2007 - 10:04.

Bernard Shaw, the former CNN reporter and Washington, D.C. anchor, told WTTW Channel 11 in Chicago that he's "very, very disappointed with the way news management" at CNN "has gone," reports TVSpy.com. He further complained that Fox News Channel is "the ratings leader ... and what Fox puts on the air is not news." Fox, in Shaw's view, is "commentary, personal analysis."

"I don't want to hear an anchor's personal opinion about anything. Just report the news," said Shaw. "But CNN continues to ape many of the on-air mannerisms of the Fox News Network, and I don't like that." This doesn't match his record. More on that in a moment.

Despite saying he detests opinions in the news, in the same interview, Shaw heaped praise on CNN host Lou Dobbs whom he called "one of the leaders there." That's the same Lou Dobbs who has turned his program into a one-man opinion show promoting protectionism, attacking the alleged evils of outsourcing, and advocating for stronger immigration laws.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13225

If Bernie does not want to here the anchors opinions - he must not like to watch CNN any longer (and neither do alot of people given the ratings of the network)

Forum List

Back