To every race on earth

I dont want to cancel any race. Every race on earth is corrupt and wicked to the core. What is there to be proud of in front of God? Love is the only valuable thing. Few have the love Jesus spoke of. I am ashamed to be apart of this human family in front of God. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead) yet they all had a form of love but not the love Jesus spoke of. Have you looked at this world lately? Here it is-2Timothy 3
Indeed, we are all sinners. If you do not want to cancel any of God's beautiful variety of races, then stop with the 1 convenient race thing. "The Human Race" is euphemism for one convenient race created by evil sinners, but God created many for us to love. God did not just create dogs, he created a variety of them. Pit bulls, German shepherds, boston terriers, you name it. He created many races of humans too. Pacific islanders, whites, Asians, blacks, and American Indians. He created many varieties of peppers too- green, Chile, red, sweet, you name it.

Indeed, we are all sinners. If you do not want to cancel any of God's beautiful variety of races, then stop with the 1 convenient race thing. "The Human Race" is euphemism for one convenient race created by evil sinners, but God created many for us to love. God did not just create dogs, he created a variety of them. Pit bulls, German shepherds, boston terriers, you name it. He created many races of humans too. Pacific islanders, whites, Asians, blacks, and American Indians. He created many varieties of peppers too- green, Chile, red, sweet, you name it.
I apologized for that and told you i meant 1 human family. You just twist things for your own agenda. And i told you that as well that i have appreciation for God creating all things with variety. But a dog is a dog in the end, and a pepper a pepper and one human family. And all should be treated as such as a member of our human family. not hated because their skin is a different color as many are doing on this earth. The churches in the bible belt have been segregated because of hatred. Murders and robberies all over every city in the country lately, from hatred. satan is filling many hearts with hatred lately. He knows the end is close, he is taking as many with him as he can.

Forum List

Back