..............to defend the US Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic.......

I took my Oath on 2/25/1966 as a US Marine. I lived up to that oath. Our Democrats have failed carry out theirOaths of Office.
Our form of Government is a Constitutional Republic Governed By The Rule of Law. We are not a Democracy.
Domestic enemies are both wackos to the extreme both and Right and the Left. A revolution changes the form of Government, Social Order and the type of economy. The extreme wackos on the left's motto is to do just that. They are continuing to violate the 1st Amendment of our Constitution. These Dems are domestic enemies!

How are they 'violating the 1st amendment of our constitution'?
Jay Inslee, Gov of WA, Gavin Newsom, Gov of CA, Andrew Cuomo, Gov of NY, all democrats, have attempted to implement bans on religious services and singing. If that isn't violating the first amendments' protections of speech and religion, I don't know what you would call them. Thankfully, SCOTUS told them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I took my Oath on 2/25/1966 as a US Marine. I lived up to that oath. Our Democrats have failed carry out theirOaths of Office.
Our form of Government is a Constitutional Republic Governed By The Rule of Law. We are not a Democracy.
Domestic enemies are both wackos to the extreme both and Right and the Left. A revolution changes the form of Government, Social Order and the type of economy. The extreme wackos on the left's motto is to do just that. They are continuing to violate the 1st Amendment of our Constitution. These Dems are domestic enemies!
Yet, even though our military leaders took the same oath to defend our Constitution against our enemies, including domestic ones, they continue to just sit back and do nothing regarding the Communist takeover. I remember seeing the photo of an Air Force Academy graduate holding his hat to see written inside: Communism will win." That had me worried that the clown may have just been the tip of the iceberg in the military., especially as our public schools have become Marxist breeding grounds. So the reason the military just continues to sit back and let things deteriorate, is because the top brass may be compromised Communist sympathizers.
The only thing that may have to occur is an armed insurrection to take the nation back to its Constitutional Republic roots.
The problems that have opened the doors to all that we see now, is the weaknesses created in living one's lives in ways that bring about the weaknesses. Then you have the support systems that hold up the bad behavior's and lifestyles that bring about the breakdown of civilized society. Once all this took place, then the buzzard's (foriegn and domestic enemies), swoop in to clean up the carcasses left in the wake of the storms that had taken them.

Thank you for your service. I may not agree 100% but you have been there and we all have our own opinion

Forum List

Back