To conservatives who oppose Mitt Romney:

MA was 47th in job creation during Flip Flop Romney's reign as Governor. As a private businessman, he shipped thousands of jobs overseas. He should be trusted now because?

• Banned
Not hearing any specific disagreements with Romney's plan.

And not hearing anyone present a better thought-out plan, not any Republican candidate and not Obama.

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Romney's economic plan is a joke. And yet, sadly, is the best plan of any GOP candidate.

As opposed to what? Print trillions of $$ so we can monetize our debt, shackle the private sector with so much red tape nobody knows which was is up, create a national debacle called Obamacare and fail to adopt a budget in nearly three years?

THAT kinda financial plan?

Palease.

He should be trusted now because?

He's white.

Leave it to a self decribed liberal to pint out skin color.

As to the OP it's really just Mitt most conservatives don’t like. He is a flip flopper so today he is Mr. Conservative but if he becomes President I highly doubt he would remain or prove to be conservative. Mitt is all talk, talk of the moment.

Plus Mitt has a "Awww, guys... come on, please like me... please?" thingy goin for him that does not help.

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

Our elected leader shoud not be doing ANYTHING about the economy except making sure idiot and greedy capitalists do not mess with AMERICAN CITIZENS. PERIOD!

Wow.. sure glad you happened along. Now run along.....

Our elected leader shoud not be doing ANYTHING about the economy except making sure idiot and greedy capitalists do not mess with AMERICAN CITIZENS. PERIOD!

I look at your avatar and laugh pretty loudly at such sillyness. go get 'em Tiger!:tongue:

go ahead ignore what I say, as I watch everything I SAY TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

He's white.

Racial deflection = "I got nuthin"

They never do..... I kinda get a kick out of trying to see how long before the race baiting starts.

Mitt's plan, from the link above, calls for more and more tax cuts while capping federal spending at 20% of GDP. Not even counting the GDP drop that will occur, we currently bring in 15% of GDP in tax receipts. Mitt's own plan, in his own words, will NOT balance the budget. Won't come anywhere near it. That's the #1 priority for you guys, right? How do you feel about the fact Mitt doesn't even plan to reduce the deficit?

Additionally, many of his tax cuts are aimed at businesses. Those same businesses currently have $1.8T in cash they are sitting on and not hiring. How will giving them even more after tax revenue help with hiring? How much cash do they need to start expanding?

The only part of Mitt's plan that has any merit is the training and educational parts. But, they are limited and, of course, will cost money so there is no way the TP members in Congress will allow it.

Like I said, the plan is a joke.

Day One, Job One:

On his first day in office, Romney will submit a jobs package to Congress consisting of at least five major proposals and will demand that Congress act on the package within 30 days, using every power at his disposal to ensure its passage. He will also take immediate and specific steps within his sole authority as president by issuing a series of executive orders that gets the U.S. government out of the economy’s way. The goal: restore America to the path of robust economic growth necessary to create jobs.

Five Bills for Day One

The American Competitiveness Act: Reduces the corporate income tax rate to 25 percent

The Open Markets Act: Implements the Colombia, Panama, and South Korea Free Trade Agreements

The Domestic Energy Act: Directs the Department of the Interior to undertake a comprehensive survey of American energy reserves in partnership with exploration companies and initiates leasing in all areas currently approved for exploration

The Retraining Reform Act: Consolidates the sprawl of federal retraining programs and returns funding and responsibility for these programs to the states

The Down Payment on Fiscal Sanity Act: Immediately cuts non-security discretionary spending by 5 percent, reducing the annual federal budget by $20 billion

Five Executive Orders for Day One

An Order to Pave the Way to End Obamacare: Directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services and all relevant federal officials to return the maximum possible authority to the states to innovate and design health care solutions that work best for them

An Order to Cut Red Tape: Directs all agencies to immediately initiate the elimination of Obama-era regulations that unduly burden the economy or job creation, and then caps annual increases in regulatory costs at zero dollars

An Order to Boost Domestic Energy Production: Directs the Department of the Interior to implement a process for rapid issuance of drilling permits to developers with established safety records seeking to use pre-approved techniques in pre-approved areas

An Order to Sanction China for Unfair Trade Practices: Directs the Department of the Treasury to list China as a currency manipulator in its biannual report and directs the Department of Commerce to assess countervailing duties on Chinese imports if China does not quickly move to float its currency

An Order to Empower American Businesses and Workers: Reverses the executive orders issued by President Obama that tilt the playing field in favor of organized labor, including the one encouraging the use of union labor on major government construction projects

I like what I see. A breath of fresh air.

I look at your avatar and laugh pretty loudly at such sillyness. go get 'em Tiger!:tongue:

go ahead ignore what I say, as I watch everything I SAY TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

He prolly got it from Breitbart or Drudge ZZZzzz. Childish.

Racial deflection = "I got nuthin"

They never do..... I kinda get a kick out of trying to see how long before the race baiting starts.

Mitt's plan, from the link above, calls for more and more tax cuts while capping federal spending at 20% of GDP. Not even counting the GDP drop that will occur, we currently bring in 15% of GDP in tax receipts. Mitt's own plan, in his own words, will NOT balance the budget. Won't come anywhere near it. That's the #1 priority for you guys, right? How do you feel about the fact Mitt doesn't even plan to reduce the deficit?

Additionally, many of his tax cuts are aimed at businesses. Those same businesses currently have $1.8T in cash they are sitting on and not hiring. How will giving them even more after tax revenue help with hiring? How much cash do they need to start expanding?

The only part of Mitt's plan that has any merit is the training and educational parts. But, they are limited and, of course, will cost money so there is no way the TP members in Congress will allow it.

Like I said, the plan is a joke.

I didn't say I totally agreed with it... but it at least is something other than "tax and spend tax and spend tax and spend, and oh, did I mention tax and spend"?

Obama's a one trick pony.... "millionaires should be paying the same taxes as Jews, er, I mean janitors."

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back