To Close To An Election For The FBI To Be Investigating Candidates You Say?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Are we missing being fed a slam dunk here?

The GOP, led by Trump (followed by Rubio, Scott, DeSantis, hosts of others) are crying foul about the FBI moving on Trump because it’s “obviously political” and hey, he could be a 2024 candidate that makes him “hands off,” right? I even hear interviews on CNN that worry about crossing this line.

What!?!?!? Didn’t the GOP obliterate this very line starting in 2016?

Shouldn’t we be reminding the country how all during the 2016 campaign Trump openly encouraged law enforcement to get on Hillary’s case, and how it was all fine that the Comey letter emerged a mere two weeks before the election (not 3-4 months before a mid term where Trump isn’t even running!) ? And even then, was Trump respectful and did he decline to directly comment (as Biden is now staying mum) ? Nope. He politicized the hell out of it and used it to swing the election. I didn’t hear these same GOP naysayers have any problem with it then.

Precedent set. And now followed.

The GOP, led by Trump (followed by Rubio, Scott, DeSantis, hosts of others) are crying foul about the FBI moving on Trump because it’s “obviously political” and hey, he could be a 2024 candidate that makes him “hands off,” right? I even hear interviews on CNN that worry about crossing this line.

Shouldn’t we be reminding the country how all during the 2016 campaign Trump openly encouraged law enforcement to get on Hillary’s case, and how it was all fine that the Comey letter emerged a mere two weeks before the election (not 3-4 months before a mid term where Trump isn’t even running!) ? And even then, was Trump respectful and did he decline to directly comment (as Biden is now staying mum) ? Nope. He politicized the hell out of it and used it to swing the election. I didn’t hear these same GOP naysayers have any problem with it then.

Carl you just keep hiding in that single wide you use for an office, we won't hurt you.

You seem to forget that the President fired James Comey specifically for how he treated Hillary Clinton.

Biden isn't staying mum out of respect. His handlers are hiding him again.

I have a great idea....Let's compare apples and atom bombs!

But ole skewsy needs to get his shekels from Daily Kooks for his clickbait, so it's all good.

WTF? When did the mission of the FBI change to investigating political candidates?
What office is trump a candidate for? Did he announce his candidacy for some position in the upcoming midterm election?

WTF? When did the mission of the FBI change to investigating political candidates?

They are responsible for the security of our country

I you were storing Top Secret documents in your basement, they would investigate you

Forum List

Back