To Avoid Tech Censorship, The Babylon Bee Announces Innovative New Print Edition

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
To Avoid Tech Censorship, The Babylon Bee Announces Innovative New Print Edition

To Avoid Tech Censorship, The Babylon Bee Announces Innovative New Print Edition | The Babylon Bee
11 Jan 2021 ~~

U.S.—Facing unprecedented efforts from Big Tech to silence their infallible reporting, The Babylon Bee has announced an innovative new format known as "print." Fans of the newspaper can now receive their news written on an anonymous, untraceable format known as a "newspaper."
The new technology will be printed with ink on paper and hand-delivered by kids riding bikes--directly to your mailbox.
"We've been working hard on this technology for a long time," said Owner Seth Dillon. "After years of research, we have finally developed a technology and distribution method that Big Tech can't touch."
Sources say this new paper can be enjoyed and passed around without an internet connection. After it has been read, it can be used to line the floors of bird cages or to wrap fried fish and chips.
The Babylon Bee set a lofty goal to have 20 print subscribers by the end of the decade. Unfortunately, Mark Zuckerberg quickly bought all the paper companies and barred them from selling paper to The Babylon Bee.
The Bee is now researching stone tablet technology in order to avoid censorship.

Comment:
Hmm...., the Bablyon Bee might be the only news worthy of reading before long. Everything is becoming propaganda....
Indeed, private delivery to the mailbox? I see a FBI style raid on the Bee HQ by postal inspector SWAT teams and HRT snipers in the near future.
Pretty soon we’ll be having to look for the old mimeograph machine in the basement. Remember those?
I undoubtedly know that there's a good chance that I will soon be shutdown from using access to Social media by the Pogressive Marxist/DSA Left led by Bezos, Pichai, or Zuckerberg, but I ill continue as long as US Messageboard allows me to.

To Avoid Tech Censorship, The Babylon Bee Announces Innovative New Print Edition | The Babylon Bee
11 Jan 2021 ~~

U.S.—Facing unprecedented efforts from Big Tech to silence their infallible reporting, The Babylon Bee has announced an innovative new format known as "print." Fans of the newspaper can now receive their news written on an anonymous, untraceable format known as a "newspaper."
The new technology will be printed with ink on paper and hand-delivered by kids riding bikes--directly to your mailbox.
"We've been working hard on this technology for a long time," said Owner Seth Dillon. "After years of research, we have finally developed a technology and distribution method that Big Tech can't touch."
Sources say this new paper can be enjoyed and passed around without an internet connection. After it has been read, it can be used to line the floors of bird cages or to wrap fried fish and chips.
The Babylon Bee set a lofty goal to have 20 print subscribers by the end of the decade. Unfortunately, Mark Zuckerberg quickly bought all the paper companies and barred them from selling paper to The Babylon Bee.
The Bee is now researching stone tablet technology in order to avoid censorship.

Comment:
Hmm...., the Bablyon Bee might be the only news worthy of reading before long. Everything is becoming propaganda....
Indeed, private delivery to the mailbox? I see a FBI style raid on the Bee HQ by postal inspector SWAT teams and HRT snipers in the near future.
Pretty soon we’ll be having to look for the old mimeograph machine in the basement. Remember those?
I undoubtedly know that there's a good chance that I will soon be shutdown from using access to Social media by the Pogressive Marxist/DSA Left led by Bezos, Pichai, or Zuckerberg, but I ill continue as long as US Messageboard allows me to.
Big tech better hope this doesn't catch on, it could be the end of the internet as we know it!

Forum List

Back